I purchased BerryWeather on crackberry...is there a way to retrieve the activation code?
    04-05-10 07:14 PM
    I purchased BerryWeather on crackberry...is there a way to retrieve the activation code?
    Just login to crackberry app store and it will have the activation codes listed for all your apps. Very easy!
    04-05-10 07:18 PM
    My buddy was telling me that with the .607 leak, the KB wouldn't display when in BB Groups...any word if this issue is present in this official .607 from big red??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 07:18 PM
    log in into the appstore and you will see the list of apps purchased with the activation codes. Worse case, I believe bellshare has an activation code recovery on their site.
    04-05-10 07:20 PM
    .607 is working perfectly.
    04-05-10 07:20 PM
    My buddy was telling me that with the .607 leak, the KB wouldn't display when in BB Groups...any word if this issue is present in this official .607 from big red??

did you miss all the bazillion posts about this?
    04-05-10 07:22 PM
    omg i cant believe you have people asking about the frakking keyboard with BBM!
    omg i cant believe you have people asking about the frakking keyboard with BBM!

see above post ^^^^^^
    Any sign of PTT on this build?
    I thought we had to have a PTT Phone to take advatage of this feature? It seems as though a lot of people think all BBs will be able to use it. Do they already have models available?
    04-05-10 07:23 PM

judging from what other users are saying..yes

enough complaints to Verizon, hopefully it will just an easy fix with a BBM upgrade.

Now all I need is an official shazam update fix (got it working from ota but having timing out sometimes) and a new rsa client.
    Yes, apps that require an activation code will ask for it again. If you purchased it through mobihand you can find it there. If not you can get it from bellshare.

So after installing and playing around for a bit I haven't noticed any issues yet. Not even this "BBM Groups Keyboard Issue" that everyone is talking about..
    I started saving my act. codes when they come in on email confirmation to saved email folder so I could go back to the code when needed. Works really well.
    I have installed the leaked .607 from a week ago . Just went on my computer : control panel / add or remove programs and I found the leaked program installed and the size is 110Mb. From curiosity I installed the verizon .607 and the size is 111Mb. Can anyone tell me what is missing on the leak or what verizon add to their .607 OS .What is that 1 Mb more ?
    04-05-10 07:24 PM
    I thought we had to have a PTT Phone to take advatage of this feature? It seems as though a lot of people think all BBs will be able to use it. Do they already have models available?
    There is an app for the tour.
    04-05-10 07:25 PM
    Did Both my Phones on BlackBerry Desktop. Both went well and the only difference so far is the popup letters when you type. as well as a few user interface changes on wallpaper and pictures.
    04-05-10 07:25 PM
    Did Both my Phones on BlackBerry Desktop. Both went well and the only difference so far is the popup letters when you type. as well as a few user interface changes on wallpaper and pictures.
    do you use bbm group chat at all? Report back after you see the no keyboard issue like the majority of other users.
    04-05-10 07:28 PM
    For those who DLed the OTA... did your phone restore completely? or did you have to re-download 3rd party apps/themes etc etc?

thanks

(And would it be any different if I use DM?)
    04-05-10 07:29 PM
    so, is it worthwhile to upgrade from .517 to .607? if so, what is it necessary to do to downgrade, or using DM can .607 be installed over .517?
    04-05-10 07:34 PM
    I downloaded 607 OTA, but just had to reactivate my apps & games. Whack-A-Mole wouldn't work. It keeps giving me an "Invalid Code," so I had to contact Mobihand. Other than that, everything seems to be working okay. Every now and then, I notice a slight delay during transitions. Not really sure if it was worth the trouble since I didn't really have any problems with 320. May be time will tell as I've only been using this OS for the last hour or so.
    04-05-10 07:36 PM
    Yes ... Now running 517.
    How did you get the upgrade? I am using OOAK's Hybrid .591 and may just stay with it, but incase I decide to take the plunge; it won't show up as a wireless download, will it dl through DM?
    04-05-10 07:37 PM
    How do some of you actually gain memory space? With the Over the Air option it specifically said this update would occupy 32mb's, hence my going from 112mb's to 80mb's......

how do we recuperate this lost memory?
    04-05-10 07:43 PM
    How do some of you actually gain memory space? With the Over the Air option it specifically said this update would occupy 32mb's, hence my going from 112mb's to 80mb's......

I went from 105 to somewhere in the 70s. I just did a battery pull and it jumped up to around 110.. So give that a try
    04-05-10 07:47 PM
    All's well... Can't report on the BBM bug in a group chat, just don't use it enough... Will get with a couple friends at work, and report back tomorrow. No broken apps yet [Gsync, Gchat, Gmail, Gmaps, Gvoice, GMobileApp, UberTwitter, SkypeMobile] all seem to be working alright so far. I've been noticing a better touchscreen, slightly better responsiveness, and an increase of 25MB of free app memory?!?! Could that be right??? With .320, I would boot to about 99MB free app memory, with .607 I'm booting to 125MB of free app memory... Nothings missing so far... at least that I can tell... I'll post more when I know more... BTW... Love Crackberry... Been a spectator for a while now, recently became a member... Hope I can contribute 1\10 of what I've learned off of this site. Keep up the great work all!!!!
    04-05-10 07:48 PM
    I downloaded ota..it took just over an hour and the only bad part was reactivating my apps..I love all the changes and haven't found any bugs. Very happy

04-05-10 07:48 PM

Exact same thing happened to me. 106MB to 86MB. Although the memory leakage is practically nonexistent...
    04-05-10 07:50 PM
    there is an option to delete the OTA install files in the wireless upgrade option i think
    04-05-10 07:51 PM
432 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD