I upgraded to V 5.0.0.607 Saturday night and have just found out that my iheartradio app doesn't work anymore. I have removed it and re-downloaded and installed it but still no dice. Has anyone else had this problem and if it is a problem how do I go back to the old version of the operating system to get my radio back. I use iheartradio almost every day at work and its a must have for me.

BKVic
    04-12-10 10:47 AM
    I upgraded to V 5.0.0.607 Saturday night and have just found out that my iheartradio app doesn't work anymore. I have removed it and re-downloaded and installed it but still no dice. Has anyone else had this problem and if it is a problem how do I go back to the old version of the operating system to get my radio back. I use iheartradio almost every day at work and its a must have for me.

BKVic
    Would not work for me either. I went to .517 and it is working very well for me so far. I received no response from the iheartradio team, either.

I downloaded BBSak, wiped the device and removed all other versions of the Blackberry OS from the PC. Then installed .517, deleted the vendor.xml file and ran the OS launcher from BBSak, took less than 30 minutes and I'm good to go.
    04-12-10 10:50 AM
    I just saw your thread about it, Im going to have to follow your lead and get rid of .607. Gotta have my radio! I just hope the guide you linked to in your post is easy enough for me as I havent had my Storm2 very long and its my 1st smart phone so I have no experience with messing with them.

BKVic
    04-12-10 11:03 AM
    I just saw your thread about it, Im going to have to follow your lead and get rid of .607. Gotta have my radio! I just hope the guide you linked to in your post is easy enough for me as I havent had my Storm2 very long and its my 1st smart phone so I have no experience with messing with them.

BKVic
    sure as heck, an hour after you downgrade your OS, the rest of us will be downloading a fixed version of iheartradio. I contacted Amazon last week about an issue with Kindle for iphone and they fixed it within 24 hours. Perhaps any day now, iheartradio will also be fixed. I, for one, aren't about to jump back and forth from OS to OS when fixes for apps should be happening in the near future, since 607 JUST went official. but that's me.
    04-12-10 12:02 PM
    did you contact iheartradio by email like several of us at CB have done?
    04-12-10 12:03 PM
    I have contacted Iheart radio and got an automated response...

Thanks for your feedback! Your suggestions and comments will help us make iheartradio an even better experience for all users.

If you are having issues downloading iheartradio from App World, try www.iheartradio.com from your BlackBerry browser. For a list of frequently asked questions, please click
    here.

Didn't really help much as I had tried this already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 01:49 PM
    To everyone: FYI: the version that is not playing nice with 607 is 2.2.000

I check the website a time or two a day, to see if that version has been replaced. No joy, as of 11:15AM, PDT.
    04-12-10 02:16 PM
    There is nothing wrong with iheartradio as it's working on other devices and same devices(9550) using another OS besides .607
    The problem is 5.0.0.607 and iheartradio cannot fix .607.
    So load another OS or live with it.
    04-12-10 02:39 PM
    There is nothing wrong with iheartradio as it's working on other devices and same devices(9550) using another OS besides .607
    The problem is 5.0.0.607 and iheartradio cannot fix .607.
    So load another OS or live with it.
    What part of "iheartradio needs to do some code revision" don't you get??
    04-12-10 02:44 PM
    According to their Facebook fan page, they're working on a fix for the various 5.0 OS BB problems. Several others have complained there and iHeart has replied to each with the "problem has been identified and a fix is being worked on" reply.

iHeartRadio | Facebook

If you want your displeasure to be heard, post it there. They'll reply.
    04-17-10 07:59 PM
    According to their Facebook fan page, they're working on a fix for the various 5.0 OS BB problems. Several others have complained there and iHeart has replied to each with the "problem has been identified and a fix is being worked on" reply.

iHeartRadio | Facebook

If you want your displeasure to be heard, post it there. They'll reply.
    awesome.

----------
    04-17-10 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD