ive had my storm for a couple of weeks now and i like it a lot (running .75). ive been reading about peoples storms on here and i cant believe how many of them have problems with their phones, i'm just glad im not one of those people that got a bad phone lol I cant wait to see what the storm has to offer in the future

anyways... how many of you think that the Official OS .85 update will be released?

i love new updates for phones
    01-10-09 02:44 AM
    I think we all love updates! It will come if and when it comes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 03:06 AM
    I'm hoping it comes the 16th as promised, but you never know, since it may still have problems that need to be worked out, and I want it stable, not with any of the problems members here are complaining about with the leaked one.

But, I can't wait either, btw, i am running .75 as well.
    01-10-09 03:11 AM
    Who promised it would be released on the 16th? That's great if it's true.
    01-10-09 03:12 AM
    Who promised it would be released on the 16th? That's great if it's true.
    one of the managers at my local Verizon store told me the 16th but he said that it was most likely, but he wasn't 100%. Plus, I have heard it here on the forum talked about as well.
    01-10-09 03:14 AM
    I'm running .75 as well I spoke with my rep and she has heard nothing on any update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 03:29 AM
    Where you guys get a rep? He has a rep, she has a rep, where's mine?!

I need to start hanging out at the local Verizon store more often.
    01-10-09 03:50 AM
    If an update comes on or before the 16th, it's almost certainly going to be higher than .85. .85 still has some issues that need addressing, which has been discussed to death in the OS/OS beta subforum.

And just a FYI, there's no consistency to the release numbers. As in, I've seen people who think that if it ends in 5 it's going to be an official release. That's simply not true. It was purely coincidence that the first update also ended in .x5, and it's NOT an automatic that any release ending in .x5 will be made official. Right now, my money is on .87 being the next official release, but when it lands exactly is still anyone's guess.
    01-10-09 04:33 AM
    i'm with bell and official OS update was .76..confirming what is sed above about ending with 5

most of the @reps@ they say bs about the storm ..it's too new for most of them...one told my friend there is no GPS in it, mine told me msn is free it's not

most important before you buy it they tell it's unlocked for europe only locked for NA GSM,but once you buyed it it changes to we do not support GSM in europe with other sim cards...so my 2 cents about the reps $$%#
    Last edited by monrealli; 01-10-09 at 05:12 AM. Reason: typing
    01-10-09 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD