I did a fairly exhaustive CB search, tried some of the ideas, and spent an hour on the phone with VZW. I'm on 591, and can send MMS, but cannot receive any. The VZW wanted to walk me through re-installing my OS (which I didn't want to do since I'm on a leak, and I could do that myself I needed).

I resent service books, checked Browser push settings, and everything seemed okay. Anyone have this problem, and have suggestions? Thanks.
    05-21-10 02:42 PM
    I'm on .591 and sending and receiving MMS messages works fine... May want to reinstall .591 again, but first try doing a wipe with BBSAK and do not restore your setting. See if MMS works, and if it does then do a restore and see if it still works.

Just make sure to do a full backup with DM and backup any 3rd party applications with BBSAK before doing a wipe.

While .591 is not perfect by far.... has a memory leak, and the stronger RADIO causes the battery to drain quicker. I may not ever change, this is the 1st OS that has allowed me to USE the PHONE in my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-22-10 09:14 AM
    try going to:

options --> security --> firewall --> and make sure MMS is unchecked.
    All that i can think of.
    05-25-10 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD