Well my bad for thinking otherwise, hal. Feel free to kick me in the a$$ if you ever get the chance. Next time I'll be sure to take notice to any smiley icons.
    The written word sux. You can't relay tone or facial expressions. I was NOT taking a shot at you. It was a note to all that my comment was sarcastic and that I would not second guess CX.

This was not a rip on anyone who thought I was serious. There is a lot of sarcasm on these boards, and it should be understood that some will miss it.. I have mistaken many of them
    11-17-08 06:48 PM
    The written word sux. You can't relay tone or facial expressions. I was NOT taking a shot at you. It was a note to all that my comment was sarcastic and that I would not second guess CX.

This was not a rip on anyone who thought I was serious. There is a lot of sarcasm on these boards, and it should be understood that some will miss it.. I have mistaken many of them
    Lol wow someone really needs to find a way to implement sarcasm into text. Sarcasm failures like no other. I know u were taking a shot at me. Was just messing around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 07:05 PM
    Yes I agree. Theres a lot of misinformation out there. You must be careful.
    There's even been a couple of sites quoting another site saying the Storm would have Wi-Fi when most have known it's not true.
    11-17-08 07:13 PM
    CX -- flash "coming soon" -- do you mean via software support for devices currently in production, or an entirely new handset?
    Yes, I would like to know also. I read some where that it wouldn't work on the Storm. But hey I read that on the intronetz so who knows how accurate it was.
    11-17-08 07:28 PM
    You wouldn't need a whole new device to use a browser with flash support, just an update to the existing browser.
    11-17-08 08:52 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD