Holy crap! It's like a new phone. My storm is great now!
    11-08-09 10:34 PM
    I doubt it. All u gus know, you can't use opera mini with socket protocol but http. For me I even can't open a web page in China . Have experienced the high speed with 4.7.167, I can't imagine how could u stand a blackberry without opera mini.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 11:28 PM
    I don't want to be a troll or anything but this is a useless post that belongs in the rants and raves section

11-09-09 01:34 AM
    I agree with both of you lol

11-09-09 02:01 AM
    I don't want to be a troll or anything but I really don't like those who tell others where they should post. I read the forum everyday and see such people all around here. Who are u?
    Are u in charge of the forum? It's normal people talk about OS with emotion. How could u clariffy it so clearly?

11-09-09 02:44 AM
    i couldn't agree with you more. my storm is so freakin awesome now. most of the bugs are gone and it works like it should have originally!!!
    11-09-09 03:37 AM
    Considering that there are the whiners posts all over this forum about how 5.0 messed up this third party app, or that thing, etc., its nice to are that there are still people who like the OS for what it is... a big improvement over 4.7.

If you aren't happy about your third party application not working, contact the developer. The tools are available for them and its their fault you're now without their app. I wouldn't worry about things like Opera mini too much. They likely have an update coming shortly as 5.0 is expected on all newer devices. If they don't upgrade, their product will fall into oblivion while new ones that work better take their place.

11-09-09 05:23 AM
    I have to agree with the OP, I am real happy w/.328
    11-09-09 06:21 AM
    I agree that 328 is the best OS by far and all of my 3rd party apps were either already working or have been fixed to run in OS 5.
    11-09-09 06:24 AM
    I don't want to be a troll or anything but I really don't like those who tell others where they should post. I read the forum everyday and see such people all around here. Who are u?
    Are u in charge of the forum? It's normal people talk about OS with emotion. How could u clariffy it so clearly?

I agree 100%. My first post here I just said hello, most folks welcomed me right in but there was the ususal morons who suggested I post elsewhere. None of them moderators. I have been part of forums for years, just ignore the ones who try to make themselves feel important and in charge.

So thanks to all that make new members welcome and teach us how to get the best out of our phones.

And yes my 9530 is great after the 5.0 upgrade!
    Last edited by Steve 3073; 11-09-09 at 07:04 AM.
    11-09-09 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD