i'm from china. i browsed almost all the replies. then at last you guys finally found the latest rom download link. wish you guys enjoy this.
    well,there're something i should tell you:
    1.the 5.0.0.685 os is leaked from somewhere out of china(in the forums we called abroad ), at least all the news say like this.
    2.the os version of the blackberry 9530 on sale in chinese mainland market is 5.0.0.672 ,as some replies qouted pics show.
    3.the 5.0.0.685 os has bugs in it. for ex.,when you use the camera,it seems the cellphone with no reponse for about 20secs.
    4.the 5.0.0.672 os , which is pre-installed in the phone,is not avilable now. we don't have the software either. but this version of os is more stable,and at least, with less bug(s).
    5.i saw someone said about "ripping the blackberry os" ,are you just joking or serious? if you're serious ,please tell me how to ripping the blackberry os . don't you wanna a less bug version of os? thanks
    looking for your replies.
    oh ,there is another one to tell you ,most of the posts we talked in our forum about the new version of os is about how to solve the bug(s) problem. just told you.
    my english is just soso and i'm so lazy that to type capital letters. wish you do not mind.
    Its worth a shot

download BBSAK from here: BBSAK 1.7 - Downloads - BBHybrids Forums
    download winrar from here: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
    install noth
    plug in phone once installed
    Run the BBSAK icon on desktop
    enter your phone password (if you have one), otherwise click OK on the empty box
    Click the #3 Tab : "Misc"
    On this tab click: "Dump Phone"
    It will copy all the files to either:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\BBSAK\Dump or
    C:\Program Files\BBSAK\Dump

Right click the "Dump" folder and click "Add to Dump.rar"
    Go to MegaUpload.com/Rapidshare.com and upload the Dump.rar
    Post link here and we can try to work with it
    07-09-10 04:20 PM
    Anything? Guess this is just a tease....
    07-12-10 02:04 PM
152 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD