ok its in our hands
    go to that link :9530hwEastAsia_PBr5.0.0_rel1156_PL4.2.0.312_A5.0.0 .685.zip.exe - 115网络U盘-我的网盘|免费网络硬盘
    then try to download in the green sign at the right
    its will lead you to 115.com
    then register if you are not awaring chianise then google translate will help you
    and you gone!!!!!!
    06-27-10 03:03 AM
    I can't get near a PC all day. Someone get this up on mega upload or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 06:54 AM
    its 134 mb if someone will give me his password for mega upload i will do it
    06-27-10 07:51 AM
    Downloading from above posted link, but taking extremely long to d/l.....
    06-27-10 08:08 AM
    took me 4 hours
    06-27-10 08:23 AM
    A simulator for .724 from China Telecom is available from RIM... now where is the OS??

BlackBerry� Device Simulators v5.0.0.724 (9530 ChinaTelecom) * Download SIMULATOR Software
    lyr as a great hybrider please do a hybrid from that
    06-27-10 08:25 AM
    took me 4 hours
    Try reuploading it to Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! then we can have lots of mirrors
    06-27-10 08:29 AM
    92mb of 132mb, almost there............
    06-27-10 09:43 AM
    Try reuploading it to Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! then we can have lots of mirrors
    i get error masagge not aloud ?!
    any other place?!
    06-27-10 10:04 AM
    Easy Upload Files to Multiple File Hosting Sites | Uploadjockey.com should work as well

9 more % on my download then I will upload as well
    06-27-10 10:08 AM
    Just installed it and am reuploading - ETA 20mins... which is still faster than this slower server

New link: http://bb-h.me/9530685

For those looking for the Chinese handwritten input for there 95x0 device:
    Video of this feature: Watch Here
    Handwritten Chinese Patch (Storm 1) - Downloads - BBHybrids Forums
    Handwritten Chinese Patch (Storm 2) - Downloads - BBHybrids Forums
    Last edited by lyricidal; 06-27-10 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Chinese handwritten input info
    06-27-10 10:19 AM
    Just installed it and am reuploading - ETA 20mins... which is still faster than this slower server

New link: http://bb-h.me/9530685

For those looking for the Chinese handwritten input for there 95x0 device:
    Video of this feature: Watch Here
    Handwritten Chinese Patch (Storm 1) - Downloads - BBHybrids Forums
    Handwritten Chinese Patch (Storm 2) - Downloads - BBHybrids Forums
    Yahoo! I am so excited now.

06-27-10 03:19 PM
    Yahoo! I am so excited now.

Just in case you have read the "findings/fixes" thread yet, the camera is screwed up, but other than that everything else seems smooth and fast.
    06-27-10 03:33 PM
    I have to give a big thanks to everyone in this thread who kept digging and digging for a new leak. Even if it is not the best, it is always great to get a new option. I'll give it to us that we went as far as signing up on Chinese message boards to get this.

Nice work all!

Now we just have to get something on the .732 lyr posted the emulate for. Keep watching that Chinese site!

06-28-10 06:39 AM
    Just in case you have read the "findings/fixes" thread yet, the camera is screwed up, but other than that everything else seems smooth and fast.
    Not All. My camera working well
    06-28-10 07:31 AM
    So is mine now, had to use "lyrics .748" hybrid over .685 base and working flawlessly, everything is much faster with the new radio, at least mine is.
    06-28-10 08:18 AM
    Shouldn't this thread title be .685 and not .672?
    06-28-10 08:19 AM
    Yep .685 it is
    06-28-10 08:24 AM
    Get it while u can....apparently RIM is trying to have the leak removed...just a heads up

06-28-10 09:14 AM
    Get it while u can....apparently RIM is trying to have the leak removed...just a heads up

Yup - got a "URGENT - REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE TAKEDOWN" from RIM ... Start uploading to public places lol my link has to come down when I get home today

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-28-10 09:18 AM
    I say if rim wants this leak down, all they have to do is giving us something better to play with :P
    06-28-10 04:28 PM
    I say if rim wants this leak down, all they have to do is giving us something better to play with :P
    LOL I wish thats how it worked

I've taken it down, but there are mirrors at the same bb-h.me link as before

http://bb-h.me/9530685
    06-28-10 04:47 PM
    RIM is just like all of the big companies------if we can't make a good OS, we don't want you making one either.
    06-28-10 08:08 PM
    i'm from china. i browsed almost all the replies. then at last you guys finally found the latest rom download link. wish you guys enjoy this.
    well,there're something i should tell you:
    1.the 5.0.0.685 os is leaked from somewhere out of china(in the forums we called abroad ), at least all the news say like this.
    2.the os version of the blackberry 9530 on sale in chinese mainland market is 5.0.0.672 ,as some replies qouted pics show.
    3.the 5.0.0.685 os has bugs in it. for ex.,when you use the camera,it seems the cellphone with no reponse for about 20secs.
    4.the 5.0.0.672 os , which is pre-installed in the phone,is not avilable now. we don't have the software either. but this version of os is more stable,and at least, with less bug(s).
    5.i saw someone said about "ripping the blackberry os" ,are you just joking or serious? if you're serious ,please tell me how to ripping the blackberry os . don't you wanna a less bug version of os? thanks
    looking for your replies.
    oh ,there is another one to tell you ,most of the posts we talked in our forum about the new version of os is about how to solve the bug(s) problem. just told you.
    my english is just soso and i'm so lazy that to type capital letters. wish you do not mind.
    07-09-10 02:18 PM
    i'm from china. i browsed almost all the replies. then at last you guys finally found the latest rom download link. wish you guys enjoy this.
    well,there're something i should tell you:
    1.the 5.0.0.685 os is leaked from somewhere out of china(in the forums we called abroad ), at least all the news say like this.
    2.the os version of the blackberry 9530 on sale in chinese mainland market is 5.0.0.672 ,as some replies qouted pics show.
    3.the 5.0.0.685 os has bugs in it. for ex.,when you use the camera,it seems the cellphone with no reponse for about 20secs.
    4.the 5.0.0.672 os , which is pre-installed in the phone,is not avilable now. we don't have the software either. but this version of os is more stable,and at least, with less bug(s).
    5.i saw someone said about "ripping the blackberry os" ,are you just joking or serious? if you're serious ,please tell me how to ripping the blackberry os . don't you wanna a less bug version of os? thanks
    looking for your replies.
    oh ,there is another one to tell you ,most of the posts we talked in our forum about the new version of os is about how to solve the bug(s) problem. just told you.
    my english is just soso and i'm so lazy that to type capital letters. wish you do not mind.
    You can pull most of the OS files from the device. I believe the application BBSAK can do this. We need to get you in touch with Lyricidal and I am sure he can help you get the files off the device and turn it into something usable.

Who can PM Lyricidal and get this working? I am on mobile.

And don't worry about the English. I am sure our Chinese is much worse.

07-09-10 02:35 PM
152 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD