I'm hungry or some Chinese... how about you?
    05-23-10 09:31 PM
    So Im BBMing my friend asking her telling her Im hungry and asking for suggestions on what to eat....Then this crackberry forum email pops up on my phone.

JRSCCivic....Your best post ever!!!

Never thought I would like a post you made but miracles do happen.
    05-23-10 09:35 PM
    Global Times - Berry-picked: China Telecom launches official Blackberry devices

According to this it is live. However, only to corporations. Wonder if we'll see a download site on RIM's Page.
    05-24-10 08:12 AM
    mmm.... 9530 only
    05-24-10 08:38 AM
    Yeah, I'm hungry for Chinese, too, but an hour or so after it's delivered, you know we'll all be hungry again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 10:16 AM
    Global Times - Berry-picked: China Telecom launches official Blackberry devices

According to this it is live. However, only to corporations. Wonder if we'll see a download site on RIM's Page.
    That's cruel, launching a Storm instead of a Storm2 to the enterprise lol

Hopefully somebody can get their hands on a Chinese 9530 and rip the OS right out of the device. That, or RIM puts up the installer download on the 9530 page
    05-24-10 01:14 PM
    Sorry I copied and pasted the link. It takes you to the page. Its all in Chinese. But you can see the attached pic and a few more on there.[/QUOTE]

[Exclusive] China Telecom us BlackBerry Conference of Saddam's record � 3. after the article big
    In
    Small
    Fonts: 2010-05-17 friends pool news hearsay comments Conference at about 3 p.m. Hanzo end, external display area is not yet over, my friends and also in the exhibition area and continue to look at.
    First, you can see the mainstream China Telecom dark no more mainstream unique built-in programs, such as we can see the desktop of the VNET ". Not only that we see more details. For example, the US BlackBerry 9530 running official mainstream version of the system, we see the version number is 5.0.0.672. Since later versions of the 5.0 support ya black Chinese fonts, Storm on Chinese display more refined aesthetic appearance. Another site I used to "hold the return key, on the screen, touch the left, right, left, right," mediation system information, so the field staff, or small accidents. But in fact, for many of the Storm enthusiasts, this is a required course. HA HA.

Go to "options-mobile networking can see network technology as 1XEV, in fact, if you use mobile GSM sim card into this 9530 or you can use the phone, and other functions, but cannot use BlackBerry service. So you can put us BlackBerry 9530 as a "dual-card alone" BlackBerry. A few basic points we here are necessary:
    Us BlackBerry support Telecom CDMA network, currently numbers and phone bundle for card-one (commonly known as burning issue);
    There are reports that provide telecommunications will likely late CA Telecom us BlackBerry expectations;
    9530 SIM card slot is provided, but currently does not support Plug-and-telecom card number, card slot originally meant for telecommunications in the context of international roaming users use other gsm card connected to cdma roaming roaming network features (* based on-site telecommunications staff explained Taylor);
    Has not yet been determined whether Telecom cooking, business do mainstream open, but between the current Telecom us BlackBerry Business early just for Government and enterprise customers, so this problem can wait.
    In the upper-right corner at the show "3G" and "feel" as the national standard 1XEV, must both signal indication to prevent signal with no 2.5g 3G signal area no signal display status (* based on-site telecommunications staff explained Taylor).

To continue. This is the application folder. Doc2Go are included. In addition there are a few that we are all familiar-a World Expo 2010 we evaluating several weeks ago, Viigo is excellent software for traditional RSS, GooNuu is an integrated information software.

Go to Viigo looked into, does not appear in Chinese surprise and unexpected, but Viigo still is a lot of friends of big love. Want to know the Viigo even supports online to listen to the contact with the accused to "podcast!, of course, we also hope that the RIM to the excellent program Viigo to speed up the process in culture, facilitate more BlackBerry users use and experience.

On the back below the 3 g CDMA.

The Chinese character input method is a matter of concern, and we tried to get started, and we are familiar with any of the Storm. Or Storm of pinyin input method level. On-site we have heard; chat mentioned � not everyone can get used to not touch the ink input cell phone. So we later separate media interview link learn RIM has a plan to develop ink input, it is also quite impressive benefit!

Photo effect is actually quite good 9530, 320 pixel with auto-focus, Imaging is quite worthy of your audience, not bad.

After the article had some responsibility against material can chat. Although she was left some of the more interesting content. We leave Friday section 71 of the contact with the accused heard "and continue to share.
    So far China Telecom us BlackBerry Conference is logged to this stage. Priced at $ 189 5k +, BES, BIS bundle price + 65, please remember this is just a BlackBerry landing Telecom and enterprise customers in the early for the current situation. On the other hand we see pace while not so big, but always moving forward. While we each friend will continue every day concern BlackBerry on every step of the way.
    Thanks for reading, links to related reading as follows:
    [Exclusive] China Telecom us BlackBerry Conference record � before article 1.
    [Exclusive] China Telecom us BlackBerry Conference record � 2. publication of articles
    [Exclusive] China Telecom us BlackBerry Conference record � 3. after the article
    Recommended topics: [Sina-technology age feature] China Telecom us BlackBerry business listing
    The contact with the accused to article 71 period � China Telecom us BlackBerry Conference topics Coming soon-a true ()
    [Automatically translated by Microsoft� Translator]
    05-24-10 07:35 PM
    hmmm not sure how much that helped. Sorry.
    05-24-10 08:04 PM
    I'm slightly confused, yet it sounds like something might show up soon...maybe

05-24-10 08:06 PM
    I'm assuming they translated the page for us. Thanks!

05-24-10 10:34 PM
    I like the confirmation of "BlackBerry 9530 running official mainstream version of the system, we see the version number is 5.0.0.672. "
    05-24-10 11:35 PM
    We have already gotten one or two leaks from China, if they have direct access to the phone now it would probably help. But let's also remember there's only so far we can go with just 5.0 on the Storm.

05-25-10 05:31 AM
    [独家] �*国电信天翼黑莓发布会亲历记录 � 3.会后篇 | 黑莓时光

Sorry I copied and pasted the link. It takes you to the page. Its all in Chinese. But you can see the attached pic and a few more on there.
    it right there...he didnt care to cover that ish up...ask him to dump it and up it.

here you go: 我们可以请有您的OS ? 您能使用BBSAK 1.7和请倾销它。 谢谢!
    05-25-10 06:03 AM
    it right there...he didnt care to cover that ish up...ask him to dump it and up it.

here you go: ????????OS ? ????BBSAK 1.7?????? ??!
    Go for it. Unless we need someone who can speak chinese. Or is it Mandarin?

05-25-10 06:41 AM
    We have already gotten one or two leaks from China, if they have direct access to the phone now it would probably help. But let's also remember there's only so far we can go with just 5.0 on the Storm.

I just want better battery life...other than that .591 is fine.

05-25-10 06:42 AM
    Surely, RIM will put up the OS on it's page right? They've done this with every other carrier haven't they...?
    05-25-10 10:09 AM
    Surely, RIM will put up the OS on it's page right? They've done this with every other carrier haven't they...?
    The problem currently is that there isn't a page for this company on the RIM page. I keep checking and don't see it. It's always nice to grab the files directly from RIM.
    05-25-10 10:27 AM
    I just want better battery life...other than that .591 is fine.

I've gone back to lyrics 9530+9500-623Hybrid...battery is amazing here
    05-25-10 10:58 AM
    The problem currently is that there isn't a page for this company on the RIM page. I keep checking and don't see it. It's always nice to grab the files directly from RIM.
    According to the articles I have read, the 9530 is only being marketed to Businsess/Corporations and not to individuals. It may be some time before RIM has a company site posted. They may be providing Device software directly to the individual companies rather than through a publicly accessible web site.

Maybe a leak from someone in one of those companies??
    05-25-10 12:16 PM
    5.0.0.419 is available from Verizon, Bell, Telus, MTS and SaskTel - pick a carrier from the RIM website, and download (Verizon points back to the carrier site, the rest download directly from RIM. If you download from a non-verizon carrier, remember to delete the vendor.xml file after the install)

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites
    Actually...Verizon is still on MR3 aka .328
    05-25-10 01:54 PM
    Sorry I copied and pasted the link. It takes you to the page. Its all in Chinese. But you can see the attached pic and a few more on there.

the google translate version of sunbruce's comment on that page sums it up quite well

"Yes, harvest scene feeling, but I often have the wrong stroke input situation."
    05-26-10 09:20 AM
    Actually...Verizon is still on MR3 aka .328
    ::: puke :::
    05-26-10 03:32 PM
    ::: puke :::
    ROFL

05-26-10 03:59 PM
    Why hasn't any one from china sent us a new os? or better why hasn't kevin traveled to China to buy the storm and rip the os? LEAK GODS, HELLO?
    05-26-10 11:31 PM
    Why hasn't any one from china sent us a new os? or better why hasn't kevin traveled to China to buy the storm and rip the os? LEAK GODS, HELLO?
    Because the 9530 is an orphan. No one cares about it anymore.
    05-27-10 01:46 AM
152 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD