Hey can you guys let us know the themes that you got to work on this build?
    Blak-n-orange 95xx Free Theme - BLAK Series!
    10-02-09 11:52 AM
    Using blak-n-orange theme.

When I add a phone number to a contact the 8 comes out as an x.
    10-02-09 12:10 PM
    mobile voice says status available...
    Is there some permission problem. As I dont see any send button when I compose an email or SMS. I suppose the NEtwork services are fine, but some settings might need to be tweaked.
    10-02-09 12:10 PM
    This works on .216, thanks

Google sync:

Download this file and add the .cod file using BBSAK. Report back if it works:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/95...y-list-317391/
    10-02-09 12:14 PM
    Is there some permission problem. As I dont see any send button when I compose an email or SMS. I suppose the NEtwork services are fine, but some settings might need to be tweaked.
    Get into Applications > Core Applications and set every module to Allow and see.
    10-02-09 12:19 PM
    Did that. Doesnt work still
    10-02-09 12:23 PM
    Did that. Doesnt work still
    Amit, how are you wiping the phone? Are you wiping the phone to the 507 white screen?

Are you shrinking the OS?
    10-02-09 12:32 PM
    Amit, how are you wiping the phone? Are you wiping the phone to the 507 white screen?

Are you shrinking the OS?
    YEs I'm wiping it to the 507 white screen. I aint shrinking it, how do you do that.
    10-02-09 12:39 PM
    YEs I'm wiping it to the 507 white screen. I aint shrinking it, how do you do that.
    One step at a time Buddy.

Also, can you click on loader.exe and see what all items you have checked off on while loading the OS?
    10-02-09 12:44 PM
    One step at a time Buddy.

Also, can you click on loader.exe and see what all items you have checked off on while loading the OS?
    I'm about to do another re-load. Can you tell me something i shoudnt miss.
    10-02-09 12:46 PM
    I'm about to do another re-load. Can you tell me something i shoudnt miss.
    Check everything OS related and see. Don't choose 3rd Party Apps for now.
    10-02-09 12:49 PM
    Check everything OS related and see. Don't choose 3rd Party Apps for now.
    Ok. Cool - I'd let you know - I have an exam tmrw morning but this storm OS stuff is kinda addictive - If it doesnt work this time - I'd logout and study - thanks for all the help
    10-02-09 12:53 PM
    BTW I mentioned before that the home screen icons seem to not update. Anybody have a fix for this?
    10-02-09 01:05 PM
    BTW I mentioned before that the home screen icons seem to not update. Anybody have a fix for this?
    Temporary fix would be to move from 1 row to 2 rows and back to 1 row
    10-02-09 01:08 PM
    thats what's I have been doing
    10-02-09 01:24 PM
    Hey Guys, Sorry about asking this noob question. But didnt want to spam messages to the admin of rimm and irritate them. My Storm keep sending messages about the progress of the OS to the admin to keep them update about how well/unwell the OS is doing.

Do we have to remove something other than the vender.xsl when installing the leaked OS?
    10-02-09 07:53 PM
    Yes you were supposed to delete the RIM Internal Tools under install/uninstall programmes before loading the new OS. You may have to downgrade then upgrade again or do a full wipe and reinstall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 07:56 PM
    Had the same problem;use the default email id to send mails- this worked for me.
    10-02-09 09:12 PM
    Anyone got a working download link for this one??
    Been going through the pages and still havent seen one.
    10-03-09 02:36 AM
    I've been running the .230 hybrid for a few days. i initially put the .2116 leak on then the hybrid come out so added that. I didn't wipe the phone.

Heres what i've found

home screen icons disappear, bottom of my screen goes blank but you can still press an icon. switching to full menu and back usually sorts this.

the vodafone browser doesnt work, puts a series of text on the screen. the bb browser works fine tho.

threaded texts are pretty but fairly annoying if you have a few of same person. the newest text goes to the bottom, well sometimes the middle too, its a bit random! alright if you regularly delete texts to save going thru em.

if my phone is turned on and it needs a charger it crashes when i plug it in. screen freezes and needs a battery pull.

flick scrolling is nice

quick launch, berry buzz score mobile and google sync all working

not sure if im gonna keep it on. The crashing when i need to charge it is bad. cos the battery is fairly pants. the threaded texts needs fine tuning. and the screen freezes and occasional distortion is annoyin.

you think a wipe and reinstall will fix anything?
    10-03-09 03:40 AM
    if my phone is turned on and it needs a charger it crashes when i plug it in. screen freezes and needs a battery pull.
    A clean wipe and install may fix this....

I had that once with .216, but never since I went to .230 and then .238 and I dock my Storm in it's charging pod each night while on and remove it while on in the morning without an issue.
    10-03-09 03:44 AM
    hows .238? the threaded texts the same? and have you tried using the cut and paste facility. highlighting each end of text is impossible it jumps all over the screen!
    10-03-09 03:51 AM
    I find the new cut and paste excellent, I like how you drag the tab rather than the box, thus allowing you to see exactly where the cursor is.

.238 just seems allot more stable than .216 overall.
    10-03-09 03:59 AM
    .238 huh......dare I?? lol

48 hours now almost with the .216 and I gotta say I am not having any real issues..some lag here in there when loading an app...screen will blur a little...but nothing REAL bothersome....wish I had a quickpull app., as it was SO convenient to just push a button rather than taking your phone out of its case, taking back plate off and removing the battery.....ohh well.....
    10-03-09 05:38 AM
    .238 huh......dare I?? lol

48 hours now almost with the .216 and I gotta say I am not having any real issues..some lag here in there when loading an app...screen will blur a little...but nothing REAL bothersome....wish I had a quickpull app., as it was SO convenient to just push a button rather than taking your phone out of its case, taking back plate off and removing the battery.....ohh well.....
    .238 is usage of Bold Java files. You are not missing out anything yet

Hopefully you can look at an upgrade if and when a new [Leak] version for Storm's available. I am guessing it is going to be .230

QP older versions work - I am guessing I read v1.2
    Last edited by rahul.pillai; 10-03-09 at 05:48 AM.
    10-03-09 05:43 AM
830 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD