@radioguinea - Storm... 5.0.0.110... Hmmmm

maybe a legit 5.0 coming soon?
    06-11-09 11:43 AM
    @radioguinea - Storm... 5.0.0.110... Hmmmm

maybe a legit 5.0 coming soon?
    Nah...I think Radio has been testing 5.0 for some time. He doesn't leak. 5.0 has to hit a lower level in some of the carriers and then it will be leaked. It just has to get into more and more hands internally for it make it's way external.
    06-11-09 11:46 AM
    Yeah I found it weird how he tweeted that too when he apparently tweeted about newer versions b4.
    06-11-09 11:59 AM
    Lol i'm not tryin to be a dik and i'm waiting right with you...but guys.... it's a tweet lol... but heres to the wait!
    06-11-09 12:03 PM
    Lol i'm not tryin to be a dik and i'm waiting right with you...but guys.... it's a tweet lol... but heres to the wait!
    I just like to get my hopes high if that's okay. lol. TO THE WAIT!
    06-11-09 12:46 PM
    What does he mean by it I wonder...

5.0.0.110 is really old as far as OS's go, especially to him.
    06-11-09 12:51 PM
    I don't think we'll ever see a 5.0 for the storm. I think 5.0 will be for trackball devices only and we'll get 5.1.0.xxx for the storm.... at some point between now and the end of the world (hopefully sooner rather than later).
    06-11-09 12:55 PM
    I don't think we'll ever see a 5.0 for the storm. I think 5.0 will be for trackball devices only and we'll get 5.1.0.xxx for the storm.... at some point between now and the end of the world (hopefully sooner rather than later).
    You will when your carrier deems it ready enough.
    06-11-09 01:07 PM
    You will when your carrier deems it ready enough.
    Did you read the rest of the post...? Wow.
    06-11-09 01:11 PM
    Hey Radio what do you mean by your Tweet saying "Does VZ have a 5.0.0..... in testing?? Birdy is telling me something". I thought they've had them in testing for awhile.
    06-11-09 01:16 PM
    Did you read the rest of the post...? Wow.
    Huh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-11-09 01:19 PM
    Maybe it has passed network testing???
    06-11-09 01:21 PM
    I always have seen Radio say that he does not have good info on VZW. So odd that his tweet (I can't believe I am referring to anyone's Tweet in a semi serious conversation!) indicates knowledge of VZW inner workings. He usually asks CX or others to confirm VZW goings on.
    06-11-09 02:05 PM
    I always have seen Radio say that he does not have good info on VZW. So odd that his tweet (I can't believe I am referring to anyone's Tweet in a semi serious conversation!) indicates knowledge of VZW inner workings. He usually asks CX or others to confirm VZW goings on.
    I dont work for VZ, if thats what your asking/implying I just "know" some people... And no, they are not reps or people you get by calling a VZ number
    06-11-09 02:12 PM
    Actually Patches seems to be one of our best sources on VZW goings on.

But only when it gets down to IRL testing. But that is when it really matters.

Radio and CX know the higher-ups, but we always have to wait for the info to trickle down to IRL anyways.
    06-11-09 02:12 PM
    I dont work for VZ, if thats what your asking/implying I just "know" some people... And no, they are not reps or people you get by calling a VZ number
    Not implying anything. Just was not aware you had that sort of connection based on things you have posted in the past.

Guess we will just sit back and wait and see what happens.
    06-11-09 02:16 PM
    this is why i stand firm on my stance: Tuck Fwitter!!!! it is worthless, pointless, and has only caused trouble. i hope one of you hits your head on a heavy, low hanging branch while jogging and trying to read radio's tweets and decipher what he's saying. get over it, your phone is fine where it is, the leaks will come. the more of an issue you make out of it the harder it will be to get one. the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club. the second rule of fight club is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!
    06-11-09 02:26 PM
    this is why i stand firm on my stance: Tuck Fwitter!!!! it is worthless, pointless, and has only caused trouble. i hope one of you hits your head on a heavy, low hanging branch while jogging and trying to read radio's tweets and decipher what he's saying. get over it, your phone is fine where it is, the leaks will come. the more of an issue you make out of it the harder it will be to get one. the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club. the second rule of fight club is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you and Trent Reznor have similar views of Twitter. I mostly use it as a way to quickly check on the news when I don't have time to read the full article.
    06-11-09 02:33 PM
    Troll Alert
    06-11-09 02:36 PM
    lol, completely agree with Patches. Never read a tweet/whatever in my entire life, and don't feel like i'm missing anything.

Plus I want me some late 4.7 anyway.
    06-11-09 02:36 PM
    I think there needs to be a bio section on here so people remembere who the heck they are talking about.

Radio does not leak, he doesn't approve of leaks and would prolly be one of the last people to be in on a conspiracy to get out a leak.Stop try to decode his every sentence.

06-11-09 02:45 PM
    I think there needs to be a bio section on here so people remembere who the heck they are talking about.

Radio does not leak, he doesn't approve of leaks and would prolly be one of the last people to be in on a conspiracy to get out a leak.Stop try to decode his every sentence.

Thanks, appreciate that
    06-11-09 02:57 PM

Maybe in a CrackBerry utopia but we're talking about people who have a hard time finding the answer to the question if its halfway down the front page let alone clicking on search. You really think their gonna click through to a bio. Anyway thanks for the info Radio I appreciate it.
    06-11-09 03:01 PM
    Since I know some people are tracking the timing of each Leak, is anyone tracking all of Radio's nuggets of info? We could have a Da Vinci Code like analysis of Radio's Posts, Tweets , whatever...

That alone should get someone to leak something just to shut us all up. LOL

I agree with Patches. All this Twitter crap scares me. We are boiling down info into 2 minute/sentence sound bytes, which is just not complete. One of the reasons I love the AP News App on my Storm is that it gives me more complete facts on any given topic. Not just whatever someone wants to push out the web, or some highly edited slanted version. Very refreshing in fact.

(Gets of Soapbox) Damn...didn't realize I was on that darn thing again.
    06-11-09 03:03 PM
    Since I know some people are tracking the timing of each Leak, is anyone tracking all of Radio's nuggets of info? We could have a Da Vinci Code like analysis of Radio's Posts, Tweets , whatever...

That alone should get someone to leak something just to shut us all up. LOL

I agree with Patches. All this Twitter crap scares me. We are boiling down info into 2 minute/sentence sound bytes, which is just not complete. One of the reasons I love the AP News App on my Storm is that it gives me more complete facts on any given topic. Not just whatever someone wants to push out the web, or some highly edited slanted version. Very refreshing in fact.

(Gets of Soapbox) Damn...didn't realize I was on that darn thing again.
    Not to defend twitter but I use it mostly to find stories that look interesting and then read more in depth once time allows. I fear for people who get their news exclusively from Twitter.
    06-11-09 03:07 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD