I'm hearing alot of rumors speculateing that .86 is going to be released tonight at midnight (Sunday) is there any truth behind it?
    01-03-09 10:11 PM
    ........yes........
    01-03-09 10:15 PM
    sweet!!!! do you know what fixes are in it?
    01-03-09 10:19 PM
    I had the leaked .75 and when the official came out I never got anything via the OTA app. Do you think the OTA app knew I had .75 and just told me "no update available"?

I ask because now I have a new/replacement storm that came with .75 and I am waiting for official new upgrade. Will it just appear OTA when it is out there??

Do I keep checking or is it automatic??
    01-03-09 10:20 PM
    i think because in your bb when you installed the leaked .75, it said that was your os, so when the official was released there was no reason to update cause it thought you already had it..as far as your leaked .75 being the same as the official .75, i dont know..and it sends then update ota automatically when its released, so you dont have to keep checking.
    01-03-09 10:23 PM
    Nothing has been set in stone yet. There are newer OS's out there that people are using but they have been asked, or more to the point, told to not just throw them up for everybody. Go over to the 4.7.0.86 thread for more info.
    01-03-09 10:24 PM
    if the version number is the same on the OS it doesnt matter if its leaked or official, they OS is exactly the same.
    There is already another thread on .86. Also let me state that nobody but the actual leaker knows when they're going to do it, so anything you have heard is speculation. If you want to discuss .86, please go to that thread. This thread is closed.
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD