02-17-09 07:44 AM
59 123
tools
    i know but i have to look for something beside work to get up for tomorrow...anyways i feel bad for you living in MI with over 12% unemployment and the only thing saving the state is the government not that where i live just a few miles south is any better!
    meh. check the avatar. Thats worth livin in MI. They are the only thing that I am more obsessive about that my Storm.
    02-16-09 11:24 PM
    And now that I've heard that .118 is just awesome, I have nothing to do but refresh these forums and wait for a leak.

meh. check the avatar. Thats worth livin in MI. They are the only thing that I am more obsessive about that my Storm.
    Lucky you, I miss last year when the the Penguins actually tried to play. At least I have the Steelers though.
    02-16-09 11:28 PM
    you and everyone else i know...i dont get it but hey everyman has his sport i guess hockey is just not mine....well 545 rolls around way to early to be staying up this late night all and cant wait to get that email from you cx :-)
    02-16-09 11:28 PM
    You do know your asking CX to jeopardize his job, health insurance, home, etc. Judging from his pic he has children, at least one.
    So you think he's gonna give someone he doesn't know something and jeopardize all that so your phone will work a tad better???

I want my Storm to operate the way it is capable of just like everyone else here, but I wouldn't want someone to loose their job for it.. Like many of you, I'm hitting F5 all day waiting for an update from Kevin saying "It's Here"! My wife call this site divorceberry......

It's good to know what your asking for before you ask...
    02-16-09 11:30 PM
    You do know your asking CX to jeopardize his job, health insurance, home, etc. Judging from his pic he has children, at least one.
    So you think he's gonna give someone he doesn't know something and jeopardize all that so your phone will work a tad better???

I want my Storm to operate the way it is capable of just like everyone else here, but I wouldn't want someone to loose their job for it.. Like many of you, I'm hitting F5 all day waiting for an update from Kevin saying "It's Here"! My wife call this site divorceberry......

It's good to know what your asking for before you ask...
    I like the divorceberry bit, my wife feels the same way sometime. I don't think that any of those people were being even remotely serious. I would hope not. Pretty common knowledge CX doesn't leak.
    02-16-09 11:33 PM
    500000000000000 is JUST OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!!!
    A bit pessimistic are we?
    02-16-09 11:47 PM
    I just lol'd when I saw the title of this thread.
    02-16-09 11:50 PM
    Hey Crucial it's nice to see you're back and being a little more talkative again for those of us that have been good.

You think you can share at least one reason why the latest builds have been better?
    02-17-09 12:20 AM
    Lol. The Storm with Wifi is completely and totally awesome!! I mean, even with a little slower processor than the Bold, it's crazy fast. Wifi isn't a deal breaker but very nice to have. Anyways, if you're happy with .103, you're not going to want another build after the last couple of the latest ones.

CX, so the builds after .103 are not that good? At what point do they get better? >.111?
    02-17-09 07:44 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD