I am so excited! If .118 is out there and works very well and CX is talking about it then there is probably a .120 that is just waiting in the wings for the Official Release!! Maybe?
    I saw it posted somewhere that the Plasmic 4.7 is out of beta and should be released any day. If the OS is now stable enough to release this it seems things are getting close. Or maybe I don't know much. I am not a programmer.
    02-16-09 10:43 PM
    .118 cool... hopefully we can see it soon until then waiting is what we will do
    02-16-09 10:43 PM
    It's more like .118 and it works very well.
    That's soooo dirty!!! I love it lol
    02-16-09 10:44 PM
    No I didn't curse Valace, I just **** put a **** few stars in there is all. I know better.
    funny how that works when you put a **** bunch of ******* stars together. I guess one would have to use his imagination.

b'sides I learned my lesson after you guys banned me the first time
    02-16-09 10:45 PM
    It's about time the Storm got something pretty ****** good!

I have to say I actually laughed out loud when I started reading this thread... ".500."

So if .118 is like .500... is that kind of like losing 35k with turbo tax?

Serious question: any idea when .118 is headed out of fantasy land?
    02-16-09 10:46 PM
    I am so excited! If .118 is out there and works very well and CX is talking about it then there is probably a .120 that is just waiting in the wings for the Official Release!! Maybe?
    I saw it posted somewhere that the Plasmic 4.7 is out of beta and should be released any day. If the OS is now stable enough to release this it seems things are getting close. Or maybe I don't know much. I am not a programmer.
    Actually that makes sense. Wouldn't want to add something like themes to a busted OS. Why add more problems. Better to get a stable build out that will be able to handle the themes better. That an ya know the App Store is gonna be in the theme business.
    02-16-09 10:47 PM
    funny how that works when you put a **** bunch of ******* stars together. I guess one would have to use his imagination.

See the thing is, and obviously younger folk will learn one day, when every other word out of your mouth is a curse word, well, it loses it's meaning. That's why you don't use them often, and when you do, they mean something.
    Anyways, things are looking good on the SW side for the Storm. Remember the 20 is coming soon, so theres pressure.
    02-16-09 10:48 PM
    See the thing is, and obviously younger folk will learn one day, when every other word out of your mouth is a curse word, well, it loses it's meaning. That's why you don't use them often, and when you do, they mean something.
    Anyways, things are looking good on the SW side for the Storm. Remember the 20 is coming soon, so theres pressure.
    the 20th? I may have missed something is there some importance to that date? Also ya should update your latest known OS builds thread. Been checking it daily so that I could start up another leak thread.
    02-16-09 10:50 PM
    Remember the 20 is coming soon, so theres pressure.

Did i miss something? Is the 20th like a set date of some sorts? or am i just being a noob?

edit: valace noticed that first : lol
    02-16-09 10:51 PM
    the 20th? I may have missed something is there some importance to that date?
    No no, the 20. The 9520 is what I meant.
    02-16-09 10:51 PM
    Nah, he is referring to 4.7.0.120. I may be on to something!!!!
    02-16-09 10:53 PM
    No no, the 20. The 9520 is what I meant.
    Oh you meen the super Storm. Pretty much Storm V2. What the Storm shoulda been to begin with. OMG it has WIFI!!!

What a load.

I am really happy with .103, thats not stoppin me from wanting more leaks, but I like it.

I don't need no stinking WIFI.
    02-16-09 10:55 PM
    you mean the 20 that has that nice feature like wifi that thing that Verizon and vodaphone and rogers and everyone else didn't want because it was too cool for their school
    02-16-09 10:56 PM
    OOps. I should have been quiet and waited for CX's response. I am so impatient when you start talking of OS releases whether it be Leak or Official. I feel it's potential and I am ready to enjoy it.
    02-16-09 10:56 PM
    But.. the 9520 isn't available in the US till Q3 or Q4? is it?
    02-16-09 10:58 PM
    Oh you meen the super Storm. Pretty much Storm V2. What the Storm shoulda been to begin with. OMG it has WIFI!!!

What a load.

I am really happy with .103, thats not stoppin me from wanting more leaks, but I like it.

I don't need no stinking WIFI.
    Lol. The Storm with Wifi is completely and totally awesome!! I mean, even with a little slower processor than the Bold, it's crazy fast. Wifi isn't a deal breaker but very nice to have. Anyways, if you're happy with .103, you're not going to want another build after the last couple of the latest ones.
    02-16-09 10:59 PM

And you learned your lesson and became a quality member of CB. We love to see people turn around for the better. I never have to worry about you anymore. Good job!
    02-16-09 11:02 PM
    Lol. The Storm with Wifi is completely and totally awesome!! I mean, even with a little slower processor than the Bold, it's crazy fast. Wifi isn't a deal breaker but very nice to have. Anyways, if you're happy with .103, you're not going to want another build after the last couple of the latest ones.
    . Yea Wifi would be nice, just don't use the Storm in places where I have access to wifi. If I am stationary in an area that has wifi I just use the laptop. I like the fact that I don't have to go to a hotspot to get a decent connection with the 9530. I like em to be mobile.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-16-09 at 11:07 PM.
    02-16-09 11:03 PM
    . Yea Wifi would be nice, just don't use the Storm in places where I have access to wifi. I like the fact that I don't have to go to a hotspot to get a decent connection. I like em to be mobile.
    I hear ya. But I travel all over this country and others and have no problems on Rogers or AT&T's 3G. So it's not that I have to use wifi to get a good connection. I have one all the time. It also helps I'm always in good coverage areas, but nonetheless it works great either way.
    02-16-09 11:07 PM
    I ran through the job-aide thread.... can't seem to find when the 9520 is coming to the US. Any ideas?
    02-16-09 11:12 PM
    i got an idea for you crucial you slip me the .118 over a torrent names "i am god" and i will release it to everyone so no one from your work could ever find out it was you and i will credit you days later...PLEEEAASSEEEE
    02-16-09 11:14 PM
    i got an idea for you crucial you slip me the .118 over a torrent names "i am god" and i will release it to everyone so no one from your work could ever find out it was you and i will credit you days later...PLEEEAASSEEEE
    Lol good luck!!!!
    But if you did manage I'm sure there would be many happy ppl including myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 11:16 PM
    I hear ya. But I travel all over this country and others and have no problems on Rogers or AT&T's 3G. So it's not that I have to use wifi to get a good connection. I have one all the time. It also helps I'm always in good coverage areas, but nonetheless it works great either way.
    Yea I pretty much just stick in MI. All over MI, even in the middle of the upper peninsula I get a good connection, so have never felt the need for it. Stinks that nothing BB ever comes into the area. Did you go to CES this year? Does that show travel or is it always in Vegas?
    02-16-09 11:17 PM
    Don't be crude. CX doesn't provide leaks.
    02-16-09 11:18 PM
    Don't be crude. CX doesn't provide leaks.
    i know but i have to look for something beside work to get up for tomorrow...anyways i feel bad for you living in MI with over 12% unemployment and the only thing saving the state is the government not that where i live just a few miles south is any better!
    02-16-09 11:21 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD