give ya 10 bucks for it.

That way when you go back to iPhone we will both be happy
    Hmm...maybe i should give it to you for 10 bucks! cause the way you are lookin you need something to be happy about
    02-22-09 09:34 PM
    He's been putting the 10 bucks thing in ever forum and thread. LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 09:40 PM
    Got up this morning to find no leak. Checked periodically throughout the day and still no leak. I'm still running .103 and not upgrading to any of the hybrids since .103 has been running fine for me. I'm going to have my dinner and check again later tonight. By then it should be birthday week for CB. So until then Happy Birthday CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 09:46 PM
    I don't want anyone to think that I was shamed into leaving here. I had maybe two or three people support me.

Thats fine, I am done with this for awhile.

It was an opinion. Not a popular one at the time ill admit but an an opinion, and it recieved the response I expected it to.

Just a general comment to throw out before I go.

If those indivividuals who have this software hold it back because of the comments of a few people on here, then they are more petty and childish than I could ever hope to be.

Ah well whats the use. Impatience is unforgivable on this site, and I am now almost universally loathed by all. Yay me.

bye again.
    02-23-09 05:55 AM
404 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD