02-23-09 06:55 AM
404 ... 1314151617
tools
    People chill. You are pushing all this talk way too far....like playing with fire...pretty soon we will not get any leaks. I am as desperate for leaks as all of you are but no need to become hostile. Drama...drama...this is worse than PMSing women. Seriously.

Dear leakers please ignore all this thread nonsense.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:54 PM
    People chill. You are pushing all this talk way too far....like playing with fire...pretty soon we will not get any leaks. I am as desperate for leaks as all of you are but no need to become hostile. Drama...drama...this is worse than PMSing women. Seriously.

Dear leakers please ignore all this thread nonsense.

To late... I'm not a leaker, but i assure you, the few could care less right now.
    02-22-09 04:57 PM
    Then go apply for RIM, and let us know how the job interview goes!

Until then, why bother complaining if its not bothering you? Also, I'm 30 years old. I could care less about the petty "ha ha i have it you dont" shot I seem to be getting from a few.

If thats the case, I wont even update on how things are going internally anymore at that point. I'm sure most would still like to know about things, as Im able to tell em though.
    Radioguinea please ignore these rude children. Your information is very valuable. Please don't stop contributing. I am very grateful for every bit of info and every leak. There are people on here that come to learn and thru CB they love their berries.

02-22-09 05:01 PM
    Then go apply for RIM, and let us know how the job interview goes!

Until then, why bother complaining if its not bothering you? Also, I'm 30 years old. I could care less about the petty "ha ha i have it you dont" shot I seem to be getting from a few.

If thats the case, I wont even update on how things are going internally anymore at that point. I'm sure most would still like to know about things, as Im able to tell em though.
    Dude...not cool...don't threaten people!! It's bad enough that you dangle it!
    besides, i have no idea even that ur telling the truth about what you know and have! You could be a fake! and please don't punish people here because of my sentiments towards you (if you are the real deal!)
    02-22-09 05:03 PM
    This is supposed to be a fun waiting lounge, not a barn of locked up hungry wolves ready to eat each other!!!

My point exactly. Look what I have and you don't.
    Ok, givin that train of thought, lets just forgo all beta testing and just throw out OS's as there compiled. There would be total chaos. Poeple like radio, cx, sith and others are doing us a very crucial service. And i also think that they do try to "push" us in directions that help, but without overstepping there obligations to RIM or whatever company they are working for.
    To late... I'm not a leaker, but i assure you, the few could care less right now.
    Really getting sick of your conceited comments. Look at your last few posts. I really am not concerned what build you have, and as far as the people wanting leaks, they are excited. What happens when people get excited? Look at history. I'm beginning to doubt you have anything, and even if you do, who cares. Why do you have to make it public if it isn't a big deal? And why do you speak for the leakers? They can speak for themselves if they want. I think we need to work on maturity a bit. The only thing you do with your signature is stir the pot.
    02-22-09 05:04 PM
    people are silly. this is nonsense. learn to have patience
    02-22-09 05:04 PM
    Really getting sick of your conceited comments. Look at your last few posts. I really am not concerned what build you have, and as far as the people wanting leaks, they are excited. What happens when people get excited? Look at history. I'm beginning to doubt you have anything, and even if you do, who cares. Why do you have to make it public if it isn't a big deal? And why do you speak for the leakers? They can speak for themselves if they want. I think we need to work on maturity a bit. The only thing you do with your signature is stir the pot.
    Right on Brother!!!! This guy is a fake!
    02-22-09 05:07 PM
    I say you don't like these waiting rooms, go flame into rants and raves but no need to take out on others. I guess its turning into child care. Whatever I am outta here...

02-22-09 05:07 PM
    people are silly. this is nonsense. learn to have patience
    Well said. Verizon will release an update when it's good and ready. I am really getting sick of this forum, I love crackberry, but I can't take the chaos and the fruitless and unproductive threads popping up everywhere.
    02-22-09 05:08 PM
    Well said. Verizon will release an update when it's good and ready. I am really getting sick of this forum, I love crackberry, but I can't take the chaos and the fruitless and unproductive threads popping up everywhere.
    true statement friend. it's best to just stay away when people are this stupid. what can you do? nothing.
    02-22-09 05:10 PM
    This whole leak / OS update situation is much like a game of Legend of Zelda. You can see those stones on the wall that are a different color. You know you are supposed to use the bomb to open them up to get in. It never fails you either don't have any bombs or the path to the stones is blocked. All in all it is very frustrating. If I get too frustrated with Legend of Zelda I turn it off. My phone is different. I use my Storm frequently 16 of the 24 hrs a day. I constantly see the "stones of a different color" throughout the day. I just want to get in to the cave were the gold coins (gold code) resides.
    02-22-09 05:11 PM
    Conceited? Well dont read my posts then, no one is forcing you Funny thing is, I didnt start an argument with you, it seems to be the other way around.

On that note, I will continue to help as its asked to me by some. Those of you that do ask q's nicely, I dont mind at all!
    02-22-09 05:15 PM
    Conceited? Well dont read my posts then, no one is forcing you Funny thing is, I didnt start an argument with you, it seems to be the other way around.

On that note, I will continue to help as its asked to me by some. Those of you that do ask q's nicely, I dont mind at all!
    you're a good man. sorry that you have to deal with all the crap around here man. props for not giving in haha
    02-22-09 05:20 PM

yeah right ...u just like to threaten people with your antics!
    02-22-09 05:22 PM
    you're a good man. sorry that you have to deal with all the crap around here man. props for not giving in haha
    Oh honestly, its no big deal...

Shows my age though! If i was younger/immature, Id continue arguing over this craziness lol I don't even remember saying anything nasty to anyone! haha
    02-22-09 05:24 PM
    I have only been on here for a little while, and recently started seeing Radio's name coming up. for what i have seen, he seems cool, not trying to make others feel bad because he has what they dont. He has said he will not leak but if someone nicely asks him a question im sure he could answer. now keep in mind, some thing he may not be able to discuss, so dont hold that against him. If you dont like what he has to say, dont read his posts... seem fair enough?
    02-22-09 05:25 PM

I don't think this post really helped you at all. But, as productive members of CrackBerry, I don't think this is the place for me to call you out. It was disrespectful on my part. This is off-topic and for that I apologize. Anyways, I really hope Verizon has a good update in store for us.
    02-22-09 05:26 PM
    I don't think this post really helped you at all. But, as productive members of CrackBerry, I don't think this is the place for me to call you out. It was disrespectful on my part. This is off-topic and for that I apologize. Anyways, I really hope Verizon has a good update in store for us.
    I dont need help, and I'm not sure what your apology is for? I'm sure its not needed! Again, as a sign of my age, I don't wanna argue with some of the younger folk. Lets enjoy a conversation!
    02-22-09 05:30 PM
    .......And now back to our regularly scheduled program..... lol
    02-22-09 05:33 PM
    I enjoy reading Radio's posts. Im happy with .103 and his posts give me a bit of incite as to what to expect.
    02-22-09 05:34 PM
    Radio question for ya... do they bring the larger fonts to the keyboard in the newer OS's?
    02-22-09 05:50 PM
    So based on some of the people in this thread that "harp on what's real", perhaps the next time your bosses at work tell you there's a raise coming your way, say "Pics or it didn't happen" to him/her and tell us all how it works out for you.
    02-22-09 05:53 PM
    Radio question for ya... do they bring the larger fonts to the keyboard in the newer OS's?
    This is a "trial and error" issue.. What I can say, is you might, MIGHT, be able to just choose that eventually.
    02-22-09 05:54 PM
404 ... 1314151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD