But how can you make a point about being respectful to people while you are disrespectful in MAKING your point (a la telling Valace to shut up)?
    i never told valace to shut up.. do i think he gets a little out of line? yep.. but it isn't my job or place to police him. if i don't like what someone (not just valace, anyone) has to add to the conversation, i ignore it.

having said that, the lack of respect comes from both sides of the aisle..
    02-22-09 01:19 PM
    i never told valace to shut up.. do i think he gets a little out of line? yep.. but it isn't my job or place to police him. if i don't like what someone (not just valace, anyone) has to add to the conversation, i ignore it.

having said that, the lack of respect comes from both sides of the aisle..
    No, not you Kiel. And I agree about the lack of respect coming from both sides.

" Originally Posted by JRSCCivic98 View Post
    I've been biting my lip long enough with this I think, but I can't do it anymore.

Valace, STFU OR GTFO!!! Ever since you showed up nothing positive has come of it. Shut up or stop posting. I'm sorry if anyone feels this is rude towards V, but frankly I'm tired of seeing constant moaning from him. Shut up, you're fracking it up for EVERYONE. You're not entitled to anything, I'm not entitled to anything, no one here is. That's how it'll always be no matter how much you moan.

So, shut up, look down, be humble for once and there might be some hope for everyone in the future.

There, I've said it, because no one else would. Ban me if you must, I'll gladly take my lashings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com"
    02-22-09 01:23 PM
    Anyways... Back to the topic... Still waiting
    02-22-09 01:26 PM
    I hope its ok to ask this question I have never sit around in these forums waiting for a leak but if one comes will we find out on this one im asking because im new around here not being sarcastic
    02-22-09 01:40 PM
    Yeah you will find out... Trust us! It will be so loud when the leak drops you will have to plug your ears!
    02-22-09 01:47 PM
    I'm telling you guys.... it is the prophesy! it is coming true! false prophets going down in flames..... some leaving some wanting to go to war... it is all happening just like cracknadamus said

seriously

imho.... if i were holding a leak (poor choice of words), i think that i would look at the whining and complaining... look at others occupying themselves with hybrids... look at the relative stability of .103 and the probability of a new official os in the relatively near future and would sit on that leak for a while. then again that is just me..... I am no Cracknadamus
    02-22-09 02:06 PM
    While I do think there is a bit of unreasonable expectation permeating the tone of some posts in this thread, there are also some in this thread that have the latest builds that aren't particularly helping matters.

The 'haves' seem to be having a great time criticizing the 'have nots' for the crime of wanting.

"Just be paitient" and "It comes when it comes" is more meaningful when it's said by a true peer and not someone who clearly has the build in question. This is a waiting lounge. What are they waiting for?
    I agree. It is like they are saying see what I got and you can't have. Then get upset when we ask for it.
    Last edited by dbaynejr; 02-22-09 at 02:30 PM.
    02-22-09 02:22 PM
    Just playing devil's advocate... Do you feel it is fair to pressure the people to possibly lose their job just so you can enjoy your phone more?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 02:29 PM
    Just playing devil's advocate... Do you feel it is fair to pressure the people to possibly lose their job just so you can enjoy your phone more?

I'm not asking them to lose their jobs. If they are not suppose to talk about the os builds, then don't tells us what build they are on. When you rub our noses in it, they have to expect people to ask about them and maybe even get upset.
    Last edited by dbaynejr; 02-22-09 at 02:54 PM.
    02-22-09 02:40 PM
    [QUOTE=dbaynejr;1755862]I'm not asking them to lose their jobs. If there are not suppose to talk about the os builds, then don't tells us what build they are on. When you rub our noses in it, they have to expect people ask about them and maybe even get upset.[/QUOT

Well said!! thank you!
    02-22-09 02:51 PM
    Its not they are rubbing it in, they want you to be aware of what is out there and sometimes we get lucky that they release any info. Would you rather be left in the dark not knowing if they are doing anything? They say good things are coming to give hope to people, not to make themselves look better

02-22-09 03:03 PM
    Its not they are rubbing it in, they want you to be aware of what is out there and sometimes we get lucky that they release any info. Would you rather be left in the dark not knowing if they are doing anything? They say good things are coming to give hope to people, not to make themselves look better

Yeah right
    02-22-09 03:06 PM
    There are 2 types of people being talked about here.

1) RIM employees who would loose their jobs, health insurance houses etc, and possibly look at a fine and jail time if they leak. These guys normally dont post what OS they are using.

2) The people who have someone who leaked something to them and they put things like 4.7.0.2XX at the bottom of their posts.

People in category 2 are what I think, or at least hope, the above posting people are referring to. They obviously want us to know they have something we don't. Ill let the psychologists decide what their motivations for doing this are..

Either way, I cant wait for another OS, leak or official. Im addicted to what ever is next. Hence CRACKberry..
    02-22-09 03:09 PM

Me personnally...I would rather be left in the dark! I know it's hard to tell someones tone through a forum as to how they are really acting....but i feel that they (leakers) like Radio do dangle the ice cream and say's "look what i have"
    02-22-09 03:09 PM
    It sometimes reminds me of the scene from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.... But Daddy, I want an oompa-loompa now.... lol
    02-22-09 03:18 PM
    It sometimes reminds me of the scene from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.... But Daddy, I want an oompa-loompa now.... lol
    MMM.... similar to what i was thinking... the standard...

"Are we there yet daddy? huh huh? Are we there yet?... How much longer daddy? I need to pee...." oh... a leak reference...
    02-22-09 03:28 PM
    I never saw the movie! but i take it u agree with my last post
    02-22-09 03:29 PM
    MMM.... similar to what i was thinking... the standard...

"Are we there yet daddy? huh huh? Are we there yet?... How much longer daddy? I need to pee...." oh... a leak reference...
    lol. Much further yet Papa Smurf???
    02-22-09 03:37 PM
    Me personnally...I would rather be left in the dark! I know it's hard to tell someones tone through a forum as to how they are really acting....but i feel that they (leakers) like Radio do dangle the ice cream and say's "look what i have"
    First off I dont leak anything, never said I did.

Second, if you dont like the fact some of us have OS ver's you might not, then thats okay! No reason to put words in someones mouth though.
    02-22-09 03:37 PM
    I never saw the movie! but i take it u agree with my last post
    Yes, but I dont think they are "Dangling" anything. Great movie though. Those d*mm oompa-loompa's gave me nightmares as a kid. lol
    02-22-09 03:39 PM
    First off I dont leak anything, never said I did.

Second, if you dont like the fact some of us have OS ver's you might not, then thats okay! No reason to put words in someones mouth though.
    My point exactly. Look what I have and you don't.
    02-22-09 03:42 PM
    If you want to be left in the dark, then what the **** are you doing here???
    02-22-09 03:43 PM
    Y'all are whinning to the point that I don't even want to come here anymore... That's why I usually stay in the 3rd party apps section of the site...

I'm not even a leaker and I feel this way so I can only imagine how they feel...
    02-22-09 03:48 PM
    Y'all are whinning to the point that I don't even want to come here anymore... That's why I usually stay in the 3rd party apps section of the site...

I'm not even a leaker and I feel this way so I can only imagine how they feel...
    Not whinning just point out a fact. Oh yeah one unspoken rule of Crackberry don't say anything negative about anyone from RIM.
    02-22-09 03:51 PM
    Then go apply for RIM, and let us know how the job interview goes!

Until then, why bother complaining if its not bothering you? Also, I'm 30 years old. I could care less about the petty "ha ha i have it you dont" shot I seem to be getting from a few.

If thats the case, I wont even update on how things are going internally anymore at that point. I'm sure most would still like to know about things, as Im able to tell em though.
    02-22-09 03:52 PM
404 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD