lol, if it hasn't happened yet it wont happen this late. Don't think I've ever seen a leak on a sunday night either so looks like next week at the earliest.
    That's not true... I think it was .90 that was at 2:?? on a Sunday afternoon...
    02-22-09 02:34 AM
    this sucks.
    02-22-09 07:41 AM
    It comes when it comes! .103 is pretty good plus you can try the .109 hybrid if you are adventurous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 08:02 AM
    Just became a member of the community so. My storm has been so fun and this latest wait
    For a leak is what made me finally join love my storm and this site and been wanting to thank
    This community without CB I wouldn't have a great device I'm running .99 I tried .103 and it was
    Not good for my phone seems like my storm works good with every other leak so this latest one
    That's coming will prob be a huge help this phone just gets better all the time very exciting
    Has anyone else experienced the every other leak thing or is this just me. BTW the storm reminds
    Me of the early 90s when I got my first computer. This is my first smart phone
    02-22-09 08:02 AM
    It comes when it comes! .103 is pretty good plus you can try the .109 hybrid if you are adventurous.

Still sucks.
    Screw it.

I will go for the bybrid. I really like the .106 hybrid.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-22-09 at 08:17 AM.
    02-22-09 08:14 AM
    Still sucks.

Course according to CX the hybrids are not any better because they are only the java files an the platform, radio codes etc... are what make the difference an that we shouldn't bother. Well I did notice a difference with the .106 hybrid.

Way ta go CX. P*ss on our campfire. Sometimes I wonder about him I really do. The folks on the 9500 got somethin we didn't and it was peaceful, no one got upset and started an argument or anything. It was really nice.

People were groovin on the whole hybrid thing. Why did he have ta come in an bring people down. . I meen I can understand it, if it hurt our device but it doesn't.
    Dude, CX just told it like it is. He not trying to **** on your campfire. He said if you know what you're doing (like sith) you can see some minor improvement.

Now I like leaks as much as the next guy but some of you take this way to seriously.
    02-22-09 08:21 AM
    Dude, CX just told it like it is. He not trying to **** on your campfire. He said if you know what you're doing (like sith) you can see some minor improvement.

Now I like leaks as much as the next guy but some of you take this way to seriously.
    I gave it up man. Delete your post. Jesus can't change your mind around this place.

Actually didn't change my mind, just realized whats the frikin use. It will come when it comes, if it comes. whatever.
    02-22-09 08:27 AM
    Im just saying, why get worked up over it? Its almost childish. But you're right. It comes when it comes. no amount of crying or whining or begging or whatever will get it here any sooner. I get excited too for new OS's, and you've said yourself they hybrids are working well for you. So just enjoy it for what it is now. When and if a leak comes, great. CX has said that good things are coming with official OS updates. so be patient. Enjoy your phone
    02-22-09 08:34 AM
    Im just saying, why get worked up over it? Its almost childish. But you're right. It comes when it comes. no amount of crying or whining or begging or whatever will get it here any sooner. I get excited too for new OS's, and you've said yourself they hybrids are working well for you. So just enjoy it for what it is now. When and if a leak comes, great. CX has said that good things are coming with official OS updates. so be patient. Enjoy your phone
    Rosco, let it go. doesn't matter.

Not childish, sick of hearing people say childish. Don't get me started on childish.

Just in no modd ta argue right now.
    02-22-09 08:39 AM
    Sheesh, I didn't even know there was a 9500 until their leak tonight Jk

Welcome to the world

As far as I know the US/Canada are the only countries that have the 9530, everywhere else has the 9500.
    02-22-09 09:03 AM
    I'm running .99. Hadn't planned on updating to .103 since I didn't see any significant leaps in that build, but I just may upgrade today for no other reason than to pass the time and to throw myself a bone so to speak.

Leaks aside, what would send me over the moon is if RIM/VZW released the 'gold code' (and characterized it as such) in tandem with the formal release of The App Store. A standard fanfare OS update won't be enough for me to break my OCD addiction to checking this site. As I objectively think about it, this is a legitimate concern of mine. I'm so afraid I'll never stop waiting for the other shoe to drop (so to speak) and not actually enjoy my phone. I need a sign that says, "Here. Now go outside and play."

How pathetic am I?
    02-22-09 09:04 AM
    Rosco, let it go. doesn't matter.

Not childish, sick of hearing people say childish. Don't get me started on childish.

Just in no modd ta argue right now.
    Theres nothing to argue about really
    02-22-09 09:33 AM
    Oh there is always something to argue about.

How many dissapointed people do you think are out there right now who would like to come on here and say how dissapointed they are that the 9500 had a leak pop, that the Bold had one last week, and the 8900 has two pop a couple weeks back. They would get shouted down though. Can't express dissapointment, can't say "where is ours" because that would appear selfish and spoiled. We have had what one pop in the last three weeks and that was .99 going to .103.

Well I will say it them.

Where is ours?

There I am both selfish and spoiled.
    02-22-09 09:47 AM

How many dissapointed people do you think are out there right now who would like to come on here and say how dissapointed they are that the 9500 had a leak pop, that the Bold had one last week, and the 8900 has two pop a couple weeks back. They would get shouted down though. Can't express dissapointment, can't say "where is ours" because that would appear selfish and spoiled. We have had what one pop in the last three weeks and that was .99 going to .103.

Well I will say it them.

Where is ours?

See that's the problem. You feel that you are entitled to a leak. You should be grateful when theres a leak. I invite you to go back and look, but 9500 users didn't b****, moan, and complain when they 9530 was getting all of the leaks. Yeah, there was a couple of people that said something, but nothing on the scale of 9530 users. Bottom line is it goes in spells for all devices. Just be grateful for the leaks you do have.
    02-22-09 09:52 AM
    Yup, no sense arguing with a drunk or a fool. She has all but acknowledged she is being totally irrational about this. Let her have her hysterical moment and she'll come back to Earth eventually.

02-22-09 09:59 AM

Well I will say it them.

Where is ours?

And if there were no more "leaks", would you be pissed/mad/upset? Be happy you dont have .75. You should be a little more grateful for what "some people" go through to get these out there for you.

I wouldnt be surprised if another 9530 leak doesnt come for a while.
    02-22-09 09:59 AM
    I have decided to stick with .99 until the OS of mythical proportions (.120...d**mn you CX...) comes out. Since .99 is infinitely better than .65, which is what we started with, and it is stable, why risk messing up my phone just because something might be newer? For now I am content, and content is how I'll remain unless my phone decides to off itself (a la .90 after 2 or 3 weeks). Why doesn't everybody just wait? its not so bad...
    02-22-09 10:09 AM
    I've been biting my lip long enough with this I think, but I can't do it anymore.

Valace, STFU OR GTFO!!! Ever since you showed up nothing positive has come of it. Shut up or stop posting. I'm sorry if anyone feels this is rude towards V, but frankly I'm tired of seeing constant moaning from him. Shut up, you're fracking it up for EVERYONE. You're not entitled to anything, I'm not entitled to anything, no one here is. That's how it'll always be no matter how much you moan.

So, shut up, look down, be humble for once and there might be some hope for everyone in the future.

There, I've said it, because no one else would. Ban me if you must, I'll gladly take my lashings.

02-22-09 10:10 AM
    Sorry if this has been discussed before, but what is the population difference between 9530s and 9500s? Does anyone have figures on how many more 9530 users are out there compared to 9500 users? If there is a big difference, it may explain while you have more people interested in updating to a more stable and glitch free OS.
    02-22-09 10:23 AM
    See we don't need a leak when there there is hybrids. Maybe this is why we haven't seen a leak.

02-22-09 10:35 AM
    So, shut up, look down, be humble for once and there might be some hope for everyone in the future.
    Wow, where did you grow up, East Berlin?

I wouldn't get too worked up about this Valace2 character. The idea that she somehow represents the silent masses yearning to speak out against...a weeklong hiatus in free software updates (?!?) is not the sort of delusion that escapes the notice of people with big nets and rubber rooms. Or CX.

02-22-09 10:43 AM
    Sorry if this has been discussed before, but what is the population difference between 9530s and 9500s? Does anyone have figures on how many more 9530 users are out there compared to 9500 users? If there is a big difference, it may explain while you have more people interested in updating to a more stable and glitch free OS.
    Bottom line: There's no difference. 9500 is same as 9530 but is used on different mobile networks. Maybe I'm oversimplifying, but that's the basic story.
    Last edited by leo1055; 02-22-09 at 10:46 AM.
    02-22-09 10:44 AM
    We dont have the 9500 in Canada. We have the same 9530 you have.
    02-22-09 10:45 AM
    See that's the problem. You feel that you are entitled to a leak. You should be grateful when theres a leak. I invite you to go back and look, but 9500 users didn't b****, moan, and complain when they 9530 was getting all of the leaks. Yeah, there was a couple of people that said something, but nothing on the scale of 9530 users. Bottom line is it goes in spells for all devices. Just be grateful for the leaks you do have.
    Well said CX.
    02-22-09 10:46 AM
    Honestly I'm happy with .103. Ive' tried all the other O/S, all an improvement over.75. I appreciate every leak that came to us and everyone who leaked them and helped with questions about them. Do I deserve leaks...no.....do I wait for them...yes, of course. But I'm not going to B**** and complain if they're not out on schedule. I'm just glad I've found this site and was able to upgrade. There are a lot of people who don't know anything about leaks and are still running .75.
    02-22-09 11:19 AM
404 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD