I have it already!

An I am good friends with the easter bunny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 06:51 PM
    quiet........a little too quiet....
    02-20-09 07:02 PM
    quiet........a little too quiet....
    actually I was thinking exactly the same thing...... Kind of like the quiet before the STORM..... pun intended
    02-20-09 07:06 PM
    this what happens when we get banned or get grounded from receiving leaks. i mean look there up in the twenties on beta os the 8900 and bold have gotten at least 2 leaks a week even sprint updated 4.5 and were sitting on a two week old leak.
    02-20-09 07:08 PM
    I agree. I just know that storm had a really rough start and people just keep hoping. Me too.....someone please give us a leak. Pleeeeeaaaaaaase.....

02-20-09 07:11 PM
    latest one there posting is is .121 dam it
    02-20-09 07:12 PM
    this what happens when we get banned or get grounded from receiving leaks. i mean look there up in the twenties on beta os the 8900 and bold have gotten at least 2 leaks a week even sprint updated 4.5 and were sitting on a two week old leak.
    Actually its only been a week and a half but we went from .99 to .103 kinds like half a leak.

02-20-09 07:13 PM
    still a long time...just got a bug before my keyboard only showed the go button in web and know its there all the time. need a waiting room for 4.7 theme release also
    02-20-09 07:16 PM
    Its been too long...

02-20-09 07:16 PM
    Imagine if there was NO leaks! omg what would everyone do lol
    02-20-09 07:19 PM
    What's made it worse is that guys like Sith and to lesser extent CX have kinda been staying away. So now it seems like we are totally in the dark. Very sad for the crazy Stormers.

02-20-09 07:19 PM
    Hey I called vzw an they were like blah blah blah check thiS site an I'd there is an official update it wil B there blah blah blah

02-20-09 07:20 PM
    Really could use a leak tonight. My bros are in town and I am gonna have ta lay off the Crack this next week.

02-20-09 07:21 PM
    hahaha i'll believe that when i see it, your always in here valace
    02-20-09 07:23 PM
    yes and all these he said she said threads are getting crazy. Hasnt any one learned that vzw is clueless on OS. guess they are treating there storms as if its there dumb phone where u take it to vzw and they load up an update.
    02-20-09 07:30 PM
    Really could use a leak tonight. My bros are in town and I am gonna have ta lay off the Crack this next week.

im going to a party this weekend but i will carry my laptop with me. we cant leave the crack alone.
    02-20-09 07:32 PM
    if there were no leaks this phone would of been a drink holder. Thank God for the good people who leak.
    02-20-09 07:40 PM
    What's made it worse is that guys like Sith and to lesser extent CX have kinda been staying away. So now it seems like we are totally in the dark. Very sad for the crazy Stormers.
    People have jobs...They're not avoiding Crackberry (although with all this whining I couldn't blame them), they're just busy. You guys are complaining about not getting a leak every week, I'm sure you're aware of this, but just to reiterate it, no one outside of the partner testing companies is suppose to get these OS's EVER. Also, accusing the leakers of preferential treatment (the 8900 and Bold are getting leaks) is just ridiculous...
    /rant
    02-20-09 07:44 PM
    People have jobs...They're not avoiding Crackberry (although with all this whining I couldn't blame them), they're just busy. You guys are complaining about not getting a leak every week, I'm sure you're aware of this, but just to reiterate it, no one outside of the partner testing companies is suppose to get these OS's EVER. Also, accusing the leakers of preferential treatment (the 8900 and Bold are getting leaks) is just ridiculous...
    /rant
    the 8900 and bold are getting more leaks my guess is its easier to code and its more civil over there. sith and cx do stop in and if they make a commit some one bashs them. so i dont blame them for not hanging around. the storm section is more like the rabid dog.
    02-20-09 07:56 PM
    You have to wonder what the other BB owners think when they venture over here and read some these Storm threads!

hardcore....
    02-20-09 08:01 PM
    the 8900 and bold are getting more leaks my guess is its easier to code and its more civil over there. sith and cx do stop in and if they make a commit some one bashs them. so i dont blame them for not hanging around. the storm section is more like the rabid dog.
    agreed... i think we would have more leaks if people would just be more resectful, especially to sith and CX, they do so much for us and all people do is hate on them (well, not all people, but a large number)
    02-20-09 08:04 PM
    agreed... i think we would have more leaks if people would just be more resectful, especially to sith and CX, they do so much for us and all people do is hate on them (well, not all people, but a large number)
    Bingo... There is your answer. Stop damn asking for em.
    02-20-09 09:05 PM
    I don't think looking and being anxious for leaks is being disrespectful. I will stop looking for leaks when they pry the Storm from my cold dead hands.

02-20-09 09:18 PM
    Crackalack makes a very good POINT!
    02-20-09 09:20 PM
    i dont think its disrespectful... but hey, gotta do whatcha gotta do i guess
    02-20-09 09:20 PM
404 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD