Just remember, MANY OS's go out to providers, and you dont see them releasing updates for each one. So odds are it will take time to see an official update. Just be patient. The new OS's are amazing.
    I would simply like another leak. From what CX has said they are pretty frickin cool, and we went from .99 to .103 in the last leak. Not much difference between the two. I want to see the uber fixes they are making.
    02-19-09 08:46 AM
    Just remember, MANY OS's go out to providers, and you dont see them releasing updates for each one. So odds are it will take time to see an official update. Just be patient. The new OS's are amazing.
    Why why why do you need to use the word amazing. Now I am twitching.
    02-19-09 08:48 AM
    are you running something newer then .119? if yes can you tell us anything about it?
    02-19-09 08:54 AM
    Why why why do you need to use the word amazing. Now I am twitching.
    Im sorry Im sorry Just trying to tell ya patience is a virtue, and it will pay off Please dont get to mad though, I'm not here to "hype" you up. Just a fellow crackberry'er (if thats a word?? lol) that enjoys the phone as well.

And as an "in the know" it will get much much better.
    02-19-09 09:18 AM
    are you running something newer then .119? if yes can you tell us anything about it?
    I'm sorry but I cant comment on both questions. At the same time, you dont need rocket science to answer very basic questions as well
    02-19-09 09:19 AM
    his sig says he is lol
    02-19-09 09:25 AM
    his sig says he is lol
    Ding Ding Ding!!! hehe
    02-19-09 09:26 AM
    Well, nice to know its out there i guess lol
    02-19-09 09:30 AM
    Thats BS!! you tell people to be patient!!...yet you come in here and rant and rave and lead people on about how great .12x is? exactly you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know an asxxhole such as urself!
    Not to play public defender here, but the details provided by Radioguinea should be welcomed for what they are. Everyone is eager to get the latest and greatest OS on their Storms. Some are fortunate enough to be "in the know". For those of us who aren't, we have to take whatever details become available and be patient like the rest of the world. Calling someone names because they don't want to expose internal, likely NDA protected information is childish at best.

I'm as much of a leaked OS addict as anyone, but trashing someone just because they aren't willing to sit through a deposition from every user on the board is absurd.
    02-19-09 09:50 AM
    gezz, I didnt see him ranting and raving at all. Calm down some. No need to get worked up.
    02-19-09 09:51 AM
    Not to play public defender here, but the details provided by Radioguinea should be welcomed for what they are. Everyone is eager to get the latest and greatest OS on their Storms. Some are fortunate enough to be "in the know". For those of us who aren't, we have to take whatever details become available and be patient like the rest of the world. Calling someone names because they don't want to expose internal, likely NDA protected information is childish at best.

I'm as much of a leaked OS addict as anyone, but trashing someone just because they aren't willing to sit through a deposition from every user on the board is absurd.
    ok...then please do not insult me by saying that i need to be a rocket scientist to understand that he is running .12x! read his posts!
    02-19-09 09:54 AM
    umm, i do believe he said you DON'T need to be a rocket scientist. Either way, you're getting way to excited over nothing.
    02-19-09 09:57 AM
    Guinea, bring on the leak baby! Please! We need a speedy efficient OS
    02-19-09 10:05 AM
    i didnt mean anything i said by any harm. I left lol and hehe and in all my posts. No need to argue over anything, ESPECIALLY something, you should not have to begin with. Just be fortunate.
    02-19-09 10:06 AM
    Weren't you the one who was b*tching and moaning a few days ago, and saying you were gonna go get an Iphone or go back to it. Ya know what do us all a favor and go back to the Iphone. It is a simple device and you seem to be a simple person.

It was there point blank in his sig, a monkey with one eye could have seen that. If you would read all the posts in a thread as opposed to picking an chosing you would know that he is running some higher level OS's.

Frustration is one thing, I thought I was going to shatter my Storm during the .8x leaks, they were god awful, but I got banned, got over it, and moved on.

.103 is an awesome improvement over past OS's. I want a leak as bad as anyone, but making crude, stupid comments won't get them here any sooner. Insulting the people who offer what info they can only pushes us further back into the dark.

Think before you speak. Nitwit
    +1 Totally agree!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 10:17 AM
    Easy, boys.....Guinea throw us a bone
    Send it to someone who can leak it........
    Why is the Bold getting so much love? Have we really screwed up it so much that we don't get leaks anymore?

Has anyone seen World IRC, BB397, Don, Sooks, etc.? Where are our crusaders?
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 02-19-09 at 10:28 AM.
    02-19-09 10:26 AM
    You want us to be patient then give an official OS that lives up to the hype.
    Last edited by dbaynejr; 02-19-09 at 10:33 AM.
    02-19-09 10:29 AM
    Funny post from a guy who either hasn"t been laid in a while or his wife hung up a bunch of skirts in your closet to wear cause you've been so wiped!!

And you wanna know why you get banned? cause everytime someone google's Bixtch of the year....Valce2 appears

who wiped what on whom and what's it got to do with .118
    02-19-09 10:33 AM
    Funny post from a guy who either hasn"t been laid in a while or his wife hung up a bunch of skirts in your closet to wear cause you've been so wiped!!

And you wanna know why you get banned? cause everytime someone google's Bixtch of the year....Valce2 appears
    Wow, that just proves my point. I am reporting you.

Best case scenario: they ban you, because like I said you are a nitwit.

Worst case scenario: They just remove the filth you are spewing.
    02-19-09 10:34 AM
    A bit off-topic but kinda funny
    02-19-09 10:35 AM
    I was told the official release was going to be on the 20th (friday) and it would be version .119
    I don't know how true this is but if it is true it will be nice...
    02-19-09 10:36 AM
    I was told the official release was going to be on the 20th (friday) and it would be version .119
    I don't know how true this is but if it is true it will be nice...
    I will believe it when I see it. No one at Verizon has a clue when the next offical os is coming out they know as much as i do and I'm a moron.
    02-19-09 10:41 AM
    You want us to be patient then give an official OS that lives up to the hype.
    Official doesn't meen squat. Greece just released their Storm with .100 on it.
    Would you take an swear by .99 just because the carrier who rushed the device out to begin with told you so? Official is nice, but people need to learn that official is overrated. Even after the mythical Official OTA OS is released they will continue to improve upon it. When I find hysterical is that the official will start out as a leak, similar to what happened to .75 and people who are afraid to load a beta will say "noooooo, i can't do that" but the minute VZW decided to stamp "official" on it, they will all line up like lemings waiting to jump into the sea to get it.
    02-19-09 10:43 AM
    I hope that a new OS is faster and fixes the lags.
    02-19-09 10:43 AM
    Official doesn't meen squat. Greece just released their Storm with .100 on it.
    Would you take an swear by .99 just because the carrier who rushed the device out to begin with told you so? Official is nice, but people need to learn that official is overrated. Even after the mythical Official OTA OS is released they will continue to improve upon it. When I find hysterical is that the official will start out as a leak, similar to what happened to .75 and people who are afraid to load a beta will say "noooooo, i can't do that" but the minute VZW decided to stamp "official" on it, they will all line up like lemings waiting to jump into the sea to get it.
    Yeah put if I have a problem then they will fix. Until then I got crap. For your info I am running .103 on my phone. Not everyone who wants an official version is a afraid to use the betas we just want the phone to work like we were told it would.
    Last edited by dbaynejr; 02-19-09 at 10:54 AM.
    02-19-09 10:44 AM
404 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD