Seen this article over on BBN and thought I'll come see what CB thought about it.

03-05-09 05:58 PM
    Is that for real?
    03-05-09 06:00 PM
    Yup. Quote BBN on this one "The image you see was noticed today in a RIM knowledge base article in regard to �wireless BlackBerry Device Software update on the BlackBerry Storm�
    03-05-09 06:01 PM
    You guys just dont quit do you It was in a knowledge article, made by RIM!! That build is ages old at this point, so what does it matter if it was referenced in an article on their own site? I just dont see why this is a "possible" release.
    03-05-09 06:06 PM
    You guys just dont quit do you It was in a knowledge article, made by RIM!! That build is ages old at this point, so what does it matter if it was referenced in an article on their own site? I just dont see why this is a "possible" release.
    No we don't quit, we will never quit. And yes this build is ages old, since you said a .15x was testing soon. And people just say it's a "possible" release because it shows up on the internet basically. Lol. If it shows up on a site somewhere, they think it will leak sometime or get officially released.
    03-05-09 06:19 PM

I get it radio , but as my work day starts to end , and i have been on this site all day trying to find interesting stuff to read to make my day go quicker , you can surely understand , it would be nice to have something . im not asking for you or anyone to leak anything , but i do admit , when there is a leak , this forum lights up like a house on fire , with some really good threads , and it sure makes my day go by quicker
    03-05-09 06:22 PM
    No no I understand. I Just dont see the point in turning a knowledge base article, from the company that makes the OS, into a rumor like this. You will just stir up more issues. It will do more harm then good.
    03-05-09 06:24 PM
    Yeah that's true. It could stir up a lot of stuff. But on the other hand it's always fun to see new OS numbers, no matter if they're .20, .30 behind what's new. Especially from an article from RIM themselves.
    03-05-09 06:28 PM
    lol I see... I think ill stay out of this one, I seem to veer more and more away from the storm area. These threads do get old fast
    03-05-09 06:30 PM
    lol I see... I think ill stay out of this one, I seem to veer more and more away from the storm area. These threads do get old fast
    Lol. The storm threads can get very crazy at times and can also get very boring and repetitive. Like asking the same question, "when is there gonna be a new OS out?".

I think I'm gonna check the "Niagara" thread out again.
    03-05-09 06:33 PM
    Its not that. Its the constant bickering. I enjoy helping folks in the bold area much more to be honest. Not one sly remark there towards me, and a few folks there know what I do for a living, so its even easier. Notice you havent seen a storm leak in a while, and when you do, how incremental is it? Not much.
    03-05-09 06:34 PM
    Its not that. Its the constant bickering. I enjoy helping folks in the bold area much more to be honest. Not one sly remark there towards me, and a few folks there know what I do for a living, so its even easier. Notice you havent seen a storm leak in a while, and when you do, how incremental is it? Not much.
    People that bash you are fools, you shouldn't leave.

Why does it have to be so serious?

Cant we all just shoot the bull
    03-05-09 06:36 PM

So you are saying that there hasn't been a Storm leak because Storm owners give you SLY remarks? and the Bold owners Don't so THEY get Leaks? Hrm.

I won't respond further for fear of a "Sly" remark coming out.

Hopefully I am just misunderstanding. Sorry bout that.
    03-05-09 06:40 PM
    I am just making a point. Ill always be here to help out! I just think I shouldnt say much when it comes to up and coming things, and cool stuff we can all look forward to together! Maybe surprises are better anyway! But I will always be around to help
    03-05-09 06:42 PM
    So you are saying that there hasn't been a Storm leak because Storm owners give you SLY remarks? and the Bold owners Don't so THEY get Leaks? Hrm.

I won't respond further for fear of a "Sly" remark coming out.

Hopefully I am just misunderstanding. Sorry bout that.
    I wouldnt read that far into it, but pretty much if storm users were more patient and more polite, they might get more.
    03-05-09 06:45 PM
    Understood and thank you.

I found though that helping people is some thing done WITHOUT the expectation of reward, or fear of being critisized.

Do it because you WANT to, irregardless of how people respond. Then you won't be let down or hurt by being to sensitive about what people say on a FORUM.

We all love your input, but don't punish us because a few are rude. Just expect it. And move on.

I even hesitate to post this because I am afraid that I may sound rude and upset you. How stupid is that?
    03-05-09 06:51 PM
    no no no!

It takes a LOT to upset me.

And I never said I ever leaked anything

I will always be here to help
    03-05-09 06:52 PM
    I started checking out Beta's mainly after I got the Bold, first day it was available in the UK.

We enjoyed chatting about what was going on etc, but ..... it was a laugh. There wasn't really an us and them or people taking things to the extreme. It was a laugh. Tongue in cheek humor and more. WTF happened ??? Lol.

Edit : Bold forum is more chilled as their around OS .247 ..... I think the stormers would be chilled at OS .247 !!!
    03-05-09 07:05 PM
    i might just go get a bold too then so i can can chill in a new forum , I love me storm , but these threads are getting worse and worse evryday. I m not saying this one is , but there is like 60 threads on if you like .109 or not
    cant we just have one thgread so we all dont have to go read 60 different ones to get peoples views . its pretty ridiculous
    03-05-09 07:31 PM
    Here is my half a cent (after taxes) .........
    I am a new Blackberry user in my 40's, and although I am somewhat conversant, I always appreciate help from someone who has been at it longer, or at the very least a bit more up to date than I.
    The problem today is people in general just forgot how to say Please and Thank you. Do I wish for a new OS .... Sure I do, but I will be patient and when it comes out it comes out. In the mean time I consider my self very lucky, as there are alot of individuals who don't even have a Blackberry, much less a phone at all.
    So for all you Crackberry peps ..... I take my hat off to you, and I'll wave with a smile.
    03-05-09 07:31 PM
    Here is my half a cent (after taxes) .........
    I am a new Blackberry user in my 40's, and although I am somewhat conversant, I always appreciate help from someone who has been at it longer, or at the very least a bit more up to date than I.
    The problem today is people in general just forgot how to say Please and Thank you. Do I wish for a new OS .... Sure I do, but I will be patient and when it comes out it comes out. In the mean time I consider my self very lucky, as there are alot of individuals who don't even have a Blackberry, much less a phone at all.
    So for all you Crackberry peps ..... I take my hat off to you, and I'll wave with a smile.
    well said.

filler
    03-05-09 07:33 PM
    Well its good that everything is touchy feely. We can have conversation without fighting,b*tching, and moaning.
    03-05-09 08:48 PM
    Come on people, its early.

Its to bloody quiet around here.
    03-05-09 09:16 PM
    I was not able to check CB due to some circumstances, and here I come now, and what a disappointment, no OS leak
    03-05-09 09:28 PM
    Come on people, its early.

Its to bloody quiet around here.
    All I have to say is....GO REDWINGS!...haha. Bet Player will have something to say now! Just livening things up a bit!...
    03-05-09 09:29 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD