02-17-09 09:21 PM
499 ... 1617181920
tools
    valace which is better hybrid or .103

no one seems to be able to answer that
    I started a thread Here

I asked the Same thing so see what everyone is saying...
    02-11-09 08:07 PM
    thanks mark i have been asking i have read alot of mixed reviews on .103 , and im totally happy with hybrid
    02-11-09 08:11 PM
    lol, then he sent himself a PM because BB397 put a link to it the day after Sooks was banned.
    Why would somebody that can barely speak english and barely ever shows up... suddenly jump on and post Sooks info?

I think the most logical explanation for Sooks apology/post count/info showing up in BB397's sig and BB397's subsequent disappearance is for them to have been ONE person, not two that got banned... But that's just me.
    02-11-09 08:16 PM
    Sooks was not BB397.
    02-11-09 08:36 PM
    how is .103 memory treating you guy's?
    02-11-09 08:37 PM
    42.1 Player. That's after about two hours since install and batt pull.
    02-11-09 08:38 PM
    Why would somebody that can barely speak english and barely ever shows up... suddenly jump on and post Sooks info?

I think the most logical explanation for Sooks apology/post count/info showing up in BB397's sig and BB397's subsequent disappearance is for them to have been ONE person, not two that got banned... But that's just me.
    interesting deduction, Holmes! the pig enlgish then was just a ruse to throw everyone off???
    02-11-09 08:39 PM
    Lol Valace2 is happy that this thread will live on until something past .111 comes out... That's all that matters to Valace2... He has some weird fascination with having his thread rein supreme!
    02-11-09 08:39 PM
    42.1 Player. That's after about two hours since install and batt pull.
    cool...i went from 50.2 mb to 39.2 mb since 3p.m...running Flycast radio and Opera mini and never run them in the background.
    02-11-09 08:45 PM
    interesting deduction, Holmes! the pig enlgish then was just a ruse to throw everyone off???
    Got a better 'splanation for why they were in instant contact when he got banned and now BB397 is disappeared? Occam's razor cuts only one way...
    02-11-09 08:47 PM
    So far I've usually balanced out at around 30 MB. We'll see what happens tomorrow....
    02-11-09 08:47 PM
    That's not good. Haven't seen him since the sooks incident.
    He was active at two times yesterday the last being 7pm.. Today he was removed
    02-11-09 09:13 PM
    The guy who makes money selling milk meets someone from the dairy who can give him insider information to keep the customers coming back.

Tell me that's not a match made in heaven.
    02-11-09 09:53 PM
    valace which is better hybrid or .103

no one seems to be able to answer that
    Not that good a judge. Loads better than the first hybrid, but I only used the third hybrid for about 4 or 5 hours, loaded it this morning. I would go with .103
    02-11-09 10:01 PM
    Well seeing as how .103 leaked and it will prolly be another week and a half to two weeks before another one pops I figured I would try an start up some more conversation while we wait.

Now let me be straight here, I am not saying "where's the leak, I wants it, I NEEDZ IT!!!".

Just sayin I don't want our new home to go to the dogs. (sorry fire ant guy, riveting stuff really, just should be in off topic).

I am really getting into the whole theme thing. I fully understand that people are good at certain things. If people can make money (an I am sure that they make boatloads) off of building really cool themes, I am cool with that. Not totally cool with the first one off the boat costing 7 bucks, but hey we all have ta make a living.

So I am gonna try and get really into plazmic and start making some themes. I already have one started, its kind of a mish mash taken from different themes. Some Iphone icons, some icons I found from google and so on and so forth. I know that professional quality icons cost money, and know that that is why some themes can be expensive. So I wanna try and track down as many phone app icons as I can. If any of you have and suggestions I would appreciate it.

I started the one I am working on right now, and then decided to add some wallpaper I picked up from here to see how they looked. I found one of , what I think is Saturn or a similiar planet, its red and has rings around it. This gave me the idea to start up a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Theme. I downloaded the Matrix one thats free on here, and I love the background, but the rest of it is just the same old Precision Zen icons, with some of the colors changed.. Kinda dull if you ask me. So if any of you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-12-09 at 09:34 AM.
    02-12-09 09:32 AM
    I love leaks and since we all were waiting for .109 or higher, I am kinda disappointed. .99 has turned into nightmare for me and the more time passes, I begin to get the impression that rim doesn't care. I am going to give .103 a shot. But I hate to set all my 3rd party apps only to find out that .103 has more problems or same as .99. Sorry guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 09:52 AM
    I begin to get the impression that rim doesn't care.
    Wow... even though RIM doesn't approve of leaks, all of the leaks we know exist are proof that RIM is working hard on the Storm's OS. Not sure how you could draw that conclusion.
    02-12-09 10:12 AM
    Wow... even though RIM doesn't approve of leaks, all of the leaks we know exist are proof that RIM is working hard on the Storm's OS. Not sure how you could draw that conclusion.
    I know about leaks and so on. What I am saying is from leak to leak, there are improvements but not quite there yet. I feel like somehow they cannot pinpoint the problems. Some of them are known to all blackberries and RIM has been in business for long years and still glitches are present. You know, honestly, I love my storm and I want it to be superior to all other phones (including the iphone). Some people that have the iphone at my work, find out that I have a storm, and they are like "oh I am sorry." I don't want it to be that way. I know storm and the "other phone" are aimed at different population, have major differences, but with all storm has to offer, I want it to function to its fullest potential. I know there are people that will support me. Again, I love leaks, and have had every single one on my phone.

Its just when you are sitting at a meeting, and forget to turn sounds to silent, and your storm rings, you are like "sorry." And then you realize that it froze and keeps ringing and right there in front of everyone you are doing a battery pull. People are like what are you doing? I mean I could go on with the list.....Again, I love my storm and am remaining hopeful ALWAYS that RIM is working really hard on resolving the issues.
    02-12-09 10:58 AM
    I love leaks and since we all were waiting for .109 or higher, I am kinda disappointed. .99 has turned into nightmare for me and the more time passes, I begin to get the impression that rim doesn't care. I am going to give .103 a shot. But I hate to set all my 3rd party apps only to find out that .103 has more problems or same as .99. Sorry guys.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. .103 has been nothing but fantastic for me. Last night did some heavy use with it and no freeze. The VSOD is long since gone, and the only freeze I can notice that is still there is the infamous BBM freeze.
    02-12-09 12:04 PM
    i wonder if the next leak will be the official one. hmmm
    02-12-09 01:39 PM
    I have been running .103 for a few hours. Pretty good build. I don't use BBM so that part won't bother me. Still little lag using the phone for calls. Otherwise will watch battery life and memory.

02-12-09 01:45 PM
    i hope we have something else soon , im still on hybrid , i think most people are having issues with .103 ( memory , battery and lagging while typing ) being the biggest issues
    02-12-09 01:50 PM
    i hope we have something else soon , im still on hybrid , i think most people are having issues with .103 ( memory , battery and lagging while typing ) being the biggest issues
    the memory seems to top out at 35 mb. the lag isn't that bad...at least from a .99 standpoint. and battery is great for me! so i dno. pick and choose. people just like to find all the things wrong with every os
    02-12-09 02:09 PM
    i agree people like to pick apart the OS's , but those 3 things are big for me . i also just like to update and keep updating to see whats new, i hope they keep dropping OS's , then we all have many to pick from LOL
    02-12-09 02:49 PM
    i agree people like to pick apart the OS's , but those 3 things are big for me . i also just like to update and keep updating to see whats new, i hope they keep dropping OS's , then we all have many to pick from LOL
    doubtful, but hope is such an amazing thing. it gets you places lol
    02-12-09 02:53 PM
499 ... 1617181920
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD