02-17-09 09:21 PM
499 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    How can Kevin do that? If he doesn't have any links to post, how will he have a official beta release day?
    Garz,

Are you expecting us to be sensible?
    02-10-09 07:14 PM
    Come on! I can't go another night without taking a leak!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    you can, and probably will. haha
    02-10-09 07:14 PM
    you can, and probably will. haha
    haha was thinking the same
    02-10-09 07:17 PM
    They have Internet in new York right?
    02-10-09 07:18 PM
    Garz,

Are you expecting us to be sensible?
    Your right. What was I thinking??
    02-10-09 07:19 PM
    patience is key in this type of situation
    02-10-09 07:19 PM
    They have Internet in new York right?
    Nope, fresh out early monday morning! lol
    02-10-09 07:21 PM
    All I know is BB397 said a leak was comin, and that was last night. So its time for da man to deliver.

Garz, this is a pretty silly question, but I take it that you are OUR friendly neighborhood moderator?
    02-10-09 07:26 PM
    And he even used the word soon. Guess soon could be this week though.
    02-10-09 07:31 PM
    BB397 has disappeared into the night again...
    02-10-09 07:31 PM
    All I know is BB397 said a leak was comin, and that was last night. So its time for da man to deliver.

Garz, this is a pretty silly question, but I take it that you are OUR friendly neighborhood moderator?

I dont think Sooks would agree! LOL But all I want to see is people being respectful on the forums. Its easier for us mods to join in on conversations if everybody can just get along. When people start getting disrespectful and we have to do our job, that when people hate us. Trust me... the last thing we want to do is clean stuff up and discipline. We would rather not.
    02-10-09 07:34 PM
    Can't you just do your magic Garz and leak away?
    02-10-09 07:37 PM
    [QUOTE=Garz;1638547]

Garz, this is a pretty silly question, but I take it that you are OUR friendly neighborhood moderator?[/QUOTE]

I dont think Sooks would agree! LOL But all I want to see is people being respectful on the forums. Its easier for us mods to join in on conversations if everybody can just get along. When people start getting disrespectful and we have to do our job, that when people hate us. Trust me... the last thing we want to do is clean stuff up and discipline. We would rather not.
    Garz,

Not the time or place man, Sooks is Sooks, he has to work with you guys after his week ban. That was last night an this morning. Not our business. Would like to see him given a second chance, just because I have been banned (believe it or not) and it sucked, lifetime ban would be torture. You guys aren't that cruel.

See we are all waitin very patiently, hoping BB397 comes thru for us, because we want to be able to talk our berries up to people, and want it to work as well as the other Berries.

Makes it hard to talk it up, when ya gotta stop an say "hold on its takin a minute, or damnitt it froze again".

I love it when you guys join in, and I respect what you guys do for us.
    02-10-09 07:39 PM
    Magic?

02-10-09 07:39 PM
    no such magic!
    02-10-09 07:42 PM
    Ya its bad when pp are lk "awesome phone. Can I use it a bit?" and ur like "ummmmmmmm.......(do I tell them its typing kags ao bad it will discourage them from liking the phone?)"

02-10-09 07:43 PM
    im thinking this is not going to happen. theirs just no more love for the storm. As with all storms they just up and move in and this seems to happpend here.
    02-10-09 07:46 PM
    [QUOTE=Valace2;1638601]

Garz,

Not the time or place man, Sooks is Sooks, he has to work with you guys after his week ban. That was last night an this morning. Not our business. Would like to see him given a second chance, just because I have been banned (believe it or not) and it sucked, lifetime ban would be torture. You guys aren't that cruel.

See we are all waitin very patiently, hoping BB397 comes thru for us, because we want to be able to talk our berries up to people, and want it to work as well as the other Berries.

Makes it hard to talk it up, when ya gotta stop an say "hold on its takin a minute, or damnitt it froze again".

I love it when you guys join in, and I respect what you guys do for us.
    Sooks will be eligible to come back next Monday night. It will be up to Sooks if he wants to part of the Crackberry community or continue down the same path. I hope he does change for the better because I hate doing lifetime bans. It never makes me happy to ban anybody. He was warned previously so that just did not happen without warning. We'll just wait and see.
    02-10-09 07:47 PM
    my platform does not say .131 .. ii'm guessing ii'm on the first build then

my platform does not say .131 .. ii'm guessing ii'm on the first build then

im thinking this is not going to happen. theirs just no more love for the storm. As with all storms they just up and move in and this seems to happpend here.
    I dunno man, I have seen like 5 commercials today for the Storm.
    02-10-09 07:48 PM
    Sorry about the double post but this Wap index is sloow

I assure you garz would love to help us out if he could. He is just here hanging out like the rest of us though.
    they should atleast leak .109 to keep us entertained for a few days

02-10-09 07:50 PM
    [QUOTE=Garz;1638668]

Sooks will be eligible to come back next Monday night. It will be up to Sooks if he wants to part of the Crackberry community or continue down the same path. I hope he does change for the better because I hate doing lifetime bans. It never makes me happy to ban anybody. He was warned previously so that just did not happen without warning. We'll just wait and see.
    I get that. Why would you want to ban anyone? You don't. What would be the point. I know. Actually I wasn't warned before they gave me the boot. . I was a bad boy. But...

I have seen the light!!
    02-10-09 07:51 PM
499 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD