civic...is it true about .106 for the 9500?
    seems to be. check the .106 rumor thread
    02-11-09 12:14 AM
    Oh no... please not again
    You don't want fighting!? Why not?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 12:14 AM
    Oh no... please not again
    Hey, don't look at me. I didn't start it... As a matter of fact, I wasn't even around.
    02-11-09 12:16 AM
    good news is plazmic 4.7 is here!!
    I'm not able to find anything higher than 4.6 on plazmic's web site. Is there a link I'm missing?
    You don't want fighting!? Why not?

It was a joke but no we dont like fighting
    I'm not able to find anything higher than 4.6 on plazmic's web site. Is there a link I'm missing?
    It has been leaked here. Check out the forum
    02-11-09 12:17 AM
    Will do. Thanks.
    02-11-09 12:19 AM
    My guess is a leak by the 14th..Someone has to show the members some love..
    02-11-09 12:19 AM
    I believe the next leak will be an official release. Gasp!

Please don't post stuff like that unless you have actual information. The best somewhat reliable info we have says the end of March.
    02-11-09 12:24 AM
    Please don't post stuff like that unless you have actual information. The best somewhat reliable info we have says the end of March.
    Jokey joke buddy

02-11-09 12:26 AM
    Yeah Kevin just posts the leaks. Im guessing its others who provide him with it. actually the rules state no one is allowed to post leaks.
    Not anymore they don't. They changed that (well relaxed it anyway) after the Bold came out. I suspect the leaker just wants to remain anonymous especially given the anti leaker sentiments that some who work for RIM have shown.
    Last edited by VZWRocka; 02-11-09 at 12:39 AM.
    02-11-09 12:28 AM
    Looks like the 9500 guys will have .106 in the next day or so. Leaves us 9530 guys wondering if/what we will get...

So, what do you all think?
    02-11-09 07:26 AM
    dont care if they get .106 hopefully well get .111 but i doubt it will be soon with Kevin in NYC at a rim press conference.
    02-11-09 07:45 AM
    Looks like the 9500 guys will have .106 in the next day or so. Leaves us 9530 guys wondering if/what we will get...

So, what do you all think?
    THATS GOOD NEWS

usualy the powers that be release a 9530 leak before 9500

the bad news though....

we usualy see something within 1 or 2 builds of theirs so no .111 if they are getting .106
    02-11-09 07:46 AM
    My guess is a leak by the 14th..Someone has to show the members some love..
    WTF are you talking about? Sith is basically having an orgy over in his thread....
    02-11-09 08:54 AM
    I hope the Germans are tellin the truth. The 9500's Stormers need some love. Wouldn't want to begrudge our Stormin brothers an sisters across the sea anything. Hopefully their .106 is our .109. We need love to.

Come on BB397, was given ya some grief last night, but I still love ya man. Still have faith in ya.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-11-09 at 09:13 AM.
    02-11-09 09:11 AM
    This just in...

Watch out on benezblog - the blackberry ninja at 6pm (European Time) the OS will be leaked!
    Right Here

So that just leaves us hanging...
    02-11-09 09:27 AM
    This just in...

Right Here

So that just leaves us hanging...
    haha what you can expect:

QWERTZ Tastatur in Portrait ist wieder vorhanden
    Transparente Leiste in Kamera ist wieder vorhanden
    Arbeitsspeicher bei 48,7 MB
    Men� rennt f�rmlich, auch in Untermen�s
    Gro�e Bilder drehen sich viel schneller, wenn man sie vom Portrait in den Landscape Modus schaltet
    Die Qualit�t aller Grafiken des Storms wurde runter gedreht (oder nur die Anzal der Farben?)
    Rundum deutlich schneller
    Die letzten englischsprachigen �berbleibsel scheinen �bersetzt worden zu sein
    Die Kamera reagiert recht schnell auf geschossene Fotos
    Der �bergang bei Audiodateien mit Cover ist nun ohne Grafikfehler m�glich, jedoch hab ich die Sanduhr des �fteren
    Die Sanduhr scheint �fter zu kommen als sonst
    Lagesensor reagiert noch pr�ziser
    Sperrentaste reagiert schneller auf Sperren und Entsperren
    Drittanbietersoftware wie Viigo, Instango, KlickTel, Google etc l�uft bisher problemfrei
    Vodafone Live! Applikation und DRM funktionieren auch
    Telefon Applikation l�sst sich schneller aufrufen als noch in der 87/100

portrait keyboard, transparent camera list, telephone application schneller aufrufen?
    02-11-09 09:58 AM
    can't read German! anybody?
    02-11-09 10:06 AM
    This is an addiction, just can't get enough leaked updates.
    02-11-09 10:16 AM
    haha what you can expect:

QWERTZ Tastatur in Portrait ist wieder vorhanden
    Transparente Leiste in Kamera ist wieder vorhanden
    Arbeitsspeicher bei 48,7 MB
    Men� rennt f�rmlich, auch in Untermen�s
    Gro�e Bilder drehen sich viel schneller, wenn man sie vom Portrait in den Landscape Modus schaltet
    Die Qualit�t aller Grafiken des Storms wurde runter gedreht (oder nur die Anzal der Farben?)
    Rundum deutlich schneller
    Die letzten englischsprachigen �berbleibsel scheinen �bersetzt worden zu sein
    Die Kamera reagiert recht schnell auf geschossene Fotos
    Der �bergang bei Audiodateien mit Cover ist nun ohne Grafikfehler m�glich, jedoch hab ich die Sanduhr des �fteren
    Die Sanduhr scheint �fter zu kommen als sonst
    Lagesensor reagiert noch Page Ranking�ziser
    Sperrentaste reagiert schneller auf Sperren und Entsperren
    Drittanbietersoftware wie Viigo, Instango, KlickTel, Google etc l�uft bisher problemfrei
    Vodafone Live! Applikation und DRM funktionieren auch
    Telefon Applikation l�sst sich schneller aufrufen als noch in der 87/100

portrait keyboard, transparent camera list, telephone application schneller aufrufen?

s QWERTZ keyboard in portrait is races revolve turns was turned again available transparent strip in camera again available memory in 48.7 MB menus formally, also in lower menus
    large pictures much more quickly, if one it of the portrait in the country capes mode the quality of all graphics of the Storms down (or only the Anzal of the colors)? To have
    become translated seem all around clearly more quickly the last English language remnants the camera reacted quite fast on shot photos the transition in Audiodateien with cover is
    still have seems reacted now without graphics mistake possible, however I the sand clock the often the sand clock to come more often than otherwise situation sensor reacted page
    Ranking�ziser barrier key more quickly on barriers and Entsperren third-party provider software such as Viigo, Instango, click tel, Google etc! Application and DRM function lets
    more quickly call also telephone application themselves than yet in the 87/100

Call more quickly portrait keyboard, transparent camera cunning, telephones application?
    02-11-09 10:36 AM
    Gonna mess with Plazmic a bit. Never messed with it before, so this might be fun. Anyway I can screw up my Storm anymore
    02-11-09 10:40 AM
    i wonder if this will leak today! haha
    02-11-09 11:24 AM
    i wonder if this will leak today! haha
    I am guessing there is a good chance it will happen in the next 36 hours...

But what version. That is the big question...
    02-11-09 11:47 AM
    WOOT WOOT!!!

I have another theme. looks like complete shat, but it works even worse, and I forgot to put any apps on the main screen. HEHE .

But I have a second theme.

(hey i know most of you probably do this all the time, but for a shmuck like me, its equivalent to splittin the freakin atom.)
    02-11-09 11:59 AM
499 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD