who leaks the bloody things. It could be Kev(although why after leaking .99 himself), Garz, Pete, Sith, CX, or even Santa Claus himself. They need to get off of their behind and bring us that leak. BB397 popped his head in, caused one heck of a raucus, says a leak is comin, and then we get stiffed.

To those who said he said it was "coming soon" well I guess next month is sooner than June.

Not meening to get angry here, just wish it would come. We had World_Irc drop one at around 9:30 at night. All of the rest I think have dropped at 2 in the bloody morning. I like to sleep. I don't wanna stay up until 2:00 in the bloody morning hoping that there will be a leak.

Its been awhile guys now throw us a bone.
    Alright. This needs to be said.

What the **** difference does it make if you get it at 2am or the next day when you wake up? Everyone in here sounds like a child who keeps pestering their mom with "are we there yet?" questions. No one is telling you to stay up until 2 in the morning or whatever time it leaks, so why do you persist on griping about it? If you dont want to stay up until 2am in the bloody morning then go to sleep and hope for the best when you wake up.

Yes people who have leaked before have popped their head in to chime in or say that a leak is coming soon. It doesnt necessarily have to be the next day. I know if I was BB397 and I came to say something, even if it wasnt about a leak, and people got hectic only asking when the next leak was coming out, I wouldnt even bother posting anymore. The gripers and impatient people on this board are the reason we hear rumors more than we hear reliable sources chime in about the next update.

What does it matter when the next OS drops? Sure we would all love a faster, more stable OS, but that will inevitably come. Maybe not tomorrow or not even this week, but it will come by March since the app store is dropping and they will clearly need a stable OS for it. Your phone isnt broken, you can still use it every day. If you're pulling 6 times a day, something is wrong and you need to reinstall or switch to a different OS. I for one still have .90 and I havent gotten a random reboot or VSOD in a week.

I'm not hating on you, I just see enough of these rants and gripes a day.

P.S- If I were a possible leaker and I saw "they need to get off their behind and give us a leak", I would delete the leak from my computer and not give it to anyone on the board. We've grown to be way too spoiled with these weekly to bi-weekly leaks. Just chill out.
    02-10-09 09:55 PM
    valace i think you are right about the hybrid , especially since he just dropped the t3rd one a little bit ago , if that didnt happen more people would be in here messing around .. i have to admit the hybris is just as good if not better then a leak , and we have seen 3 in 24 hours from Sith so im pretty happy
    02-10-09 09:57 PM
    I think this forum is workin, when we were allowed to have waiting rooms in the beta forums we had oodles and oodles of people coming in. Now we have a dedicated few. Not as much noise. Add Sith's hybrid to that and their isn't as much need for a leak.

Not saying people should be screaming and yelling for a leak. I just think that now we are fewer and our voice doesn't carry as much weight, and alot of people who would be lookin with us, are content to mess around with Sith's creations.
    The sith have employed Dr. Frankenstein to create their own os and their apprentice betrayed them for us

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 09:57 PM
    valace i think you are right about the hybrid , especially since he just dropped the t3rd one a little bit ago , if that didnt happen more people would be in here messing around .. i have to admit the hybris is just as good if not better then a leak , and we have seen 3 in 24 hours from Sith so im pretty happy
    It can't be better because nothing was actually improved and with a leak we also get to see how close RIM is to the "Golden os"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 09:59 PM

What the **** difference does it make if you get it at 2am or the next day when you wake up? Everyone in here sounds like a child who keeps pestering their mom with "are we there yet?" questions. No one is telling you to stay up until 2 in the morning or whatever time it leaks, so why do you persist on griping about it? If you dont want to stay up until 2am in the bloody morning then go to sleep and hope for the best when you wake up.

Yes people who have leaked before have popped their head in to chime in or say that a leak is coming soon. It doesnt necessarily have to be the next day. I know if I was BB397 and I came to say something, even if it wasnt about a leak, and people got hectic only asking when the next leak was coming out, I wouldnt even bother posting anymore. The gripers and impatient people on this board are the reason we hear rumors more than we hear reliable sources chime in about the next update.

What does it matter when the next OS drops? Sure we would all love a faster, more stable OS, but that will inevitably come. Maybe not tomorrow or not even this week, but it will come by March since the app store is dropping and they will clearly need a stable OS for it. Your phone isnt broken, you can still use it every day. If you're pulling 6 times a day, something is wrong and you need to reinstall or switch to a different OS. I for one still have .90 and I havent gotten a random reboot or VSOD in a week.

P.S- If I were a possible leaker and I saw "they need to get off their behind and give us a leak", I would delete the leak from my computer and not give it to anyone on the board. We've grown to be way too spoiled with these weekly to bi-weekly leaks. Just chill out.
    that's an understandable rant.
    02-10-09 10:03 PM
    ... We have been calm and patient and civil all night. Perfectly calm. We should get it.
    I tell women that all the time... it's about 50/50 if it works... prolly the same odds for leaks?
    02-10-09 10:07 PM

Ok, where to start.

First off why are you here?

Did you not read the title of this thread?

BB397 said earlier in the thread that it was coming. Now history has shown us that when he says this, expect it within a day or so. So to now say "where is it", is not totally off base.

Now I wouldn't consider myself spoiled. RIM gave us a device with a substandard OS, and then put a bandaid on a severed artery with .75. If not for the leaks we would all be running on that busted OS. They (kevin, BB397 etc...)have been providing the leaks. No one put a gun to their head. Just like I don't have to stay up until 2am to get the leak. I am saying why can't it come sooner.

Yes you are hating on me, because you are pickin at my post. I believe my Storm to be in tip top physical condition. I don't think the hardware is all jacked up like some have claimed. But since .76 all of the leaks have worked like *ss on my phone. .8x series gave me ulcers, the .9x series has given me the wonderful BBM freeze and more misc freezes than I care to count. Sith's hybrid has brought back the wonderful media card inserted error and wonder of wonders a Media card removed freeze after trying to fix a freeze.

Now you may say that I am not unique, that I am not special that there are probably hundreds of thousands of Storm owners who have had the same exact problems. Well ya know what? Yer right. I am not unique, but that doesn't make it any easier on me.

So I will finish up by asking why are you here? It is pretty obvious from the title of this thread that their will be impatient users and some unhappy users. Why do you want to start an argument? So I will ask you why come in here? Its obvious that those of us in here, still hope for alot more for our Storms. Kevin has seen fit to give us a place to vent and relax with less restrictions.

If you are not happy reading our posts then just don't come in here.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-10-09 at 10:13 PM.
    02-10-09 10:09 PM

Boomer Sooner
    02-10-09 10:10 PM
    Did hey get the camera workin?
    02-10-09 10:12 PM
    valce , yes the camera is working on the 3rd release , also this release will work for the 9500
    02-10-09 10:17 PM
    boomer sooner Shady ..................
    02-10-09 10:18 PM
    you just made no sense what so ever...... RIM wants to catch the people leaking the os because they dont want the public to have the os yet.....
    exactly what im saying we as crackberry users wanna keep gettin leaked o.s so y are ppl on here trying to call names and figure who is teh ones leaking it, thats just going to make whoever leaking the leaks slow up..
    02-10-09 10:18 PM
    But who needs a leak anyway. We can pay 3 dollars to make our Storm fart!
    02-10-09 10:20 PM
    Ok, where to start.

First off why are you here?

Did you not read the title of this thread?

BB397 said earlier in the thread that it was coming. Now history has shown us that when he says this, expect it within a day or so. So to now say "where is it", is not totally off base.

Now I wouldn't consider myself spoiled. RIM gave us a device with a substandard OS, and then put a bandaid on a severed artery with .75. If not for the leaks we would all be running on that busted OS. They (kevin, BB397 etc...)have been providing the leaks. No one put a gun to their head. Just like I don't have to stay up until 2am to get the leak. I am saying why can't it come sooner.

Yes you are hating on me, because you are pickin at my post. I believe my Storm to be in tip top physical condition. I don't think the hardware is all jacked up like some have claimed. But since .76 all of the leaks have worked like *ss on my phone. .8x series gave me ulcers, the .9x series has given me the wonderful BBM freeze and more misc freezes than I care to count. Sith's hybrid has brought back the wonderful media card inserted error and wonder of wonders a Media card removed freeze after trying to fix a freeze.

Now you may say that I am not unique, that I am not special that there are probably hundreds of thousands of Storm owners who have had the same exact problems. Well ya know what? Yer right. I am not unique, but that doesn't make it any easier on me.

So I will finish up by asking why are you here? It is pretty obvious from the title of this thread that their will be impatient users and some unhappy users. Why do you want to start an argument? So I will ask you why come in here? Its obvious that those of us in here, still hope for alot more for our Storms. Kevin has seen fit to give us a place to vent and relax with less restrictions.

If you are not happy reading our posts then just don't come in here.

I perfectly understand that this is a waiting room and that there are going to be plenty of "where is itttttt" boo hoo posts, and thats fine for this thread. But to start getting snappy and demand that they "get off their behinds" and give you a leak is just straight up immature.

Be as impatient as you want, just show the leakers some respect. I'm not going to continue this because arguing on a message board is probably the lowest form of communication you can have. I'd be happy to continue the debate via IM, but I'm not going to bring this crap into a thread that doesnt call for it.
    02-10-09 10:21 PM
    I apologize if you really want this argument to end so be it.
    Last edited by mithranor; 02-10-09 at 10:30 PM.
    02-10-09 10:23 PM
    But who needs a leak anyway. We can pay 3 dollars to make our Storm fart!
    lmaoo exactly lol
    02-10-09 10:23 PM
    I perfectly understand that this is a waiting room and that there are going to be plenty of "where is itttttt" boo hoo posts, and thats fine for this thread. But to start getting snappy and demand that they "get off their behinds" and give you a leak is just straight up immature.

Be as impatient as you want, just show the leakers some respect. I'm not going to continue this because arguing on a message board is probably the lowest form of communication you can have. I'd be happy to continue the debate via IM, but I'm not going to bring this crap into a thread that doesnt call for it.
    So I am immature, impatient, and disrespectful.
    I can deal with that I have been called worse on here and by better people. Civic just the other day called me the most annoying new Crackberry member.
    BB397 has been reliable in the past, and for him/her to come in here cause a raucus, drop a line like "coming soon to a forum near you" is pretty irresponsible.

I can be annoying and a little impatient but I don't go blowing smoke up everyones *ss and then leave them hanging.
    02-10-09 10:32 PM
    Ahhh I am starting to think the old flavor is coming back to our humble threads Valace2... Me likey!!!
    02-10-09 10:42 PM
    i'd like to see a fight
    02-10-09 10:43 PM
    I can be annoying and a little impatient but I don't go blowing smoke up everyones *ss and then leave them hanging.
    the difference between you and BB397 is that they've earned the right to blow that smoke.

you haven't.

he doesn't owe you ANYTHING.. be happy when you get it, and be patient until you do. it's that simple
    02-10-09 10:45 PM
    lol

here we go , i got my cocktail m so im ready lol
    02-10-09 10:46 PM
    BTW: The Hybrid is an interesting concept. But nothing can compare to a true leak
    02-10-09 10:48 PM
    well i agree it is not a leak , in that you might not get new things , but the hybrid is much more stable then .99 in my opinion , so it was like a leak to me , since it fixed alot of issues , and made this phone go lightning fast
    02-10-09 10:50 PM
    the difference between you and BB397 is that they've earned the right to blow that smoke.

you haven't.

he doesn't owe you ANYTHING.. be happy when you get it, and be patient until you do. it's that simple
    ummm did I say he owed me anything.

LOL They are coming out of the woodwork. He has earned the right to come walkin in, tell us all that ya a leak is coming, and then just say screw it, don't wanna screw with it, sucks to be all of you?

When did I ever trying blowing smoke up anything. I have never claimed to be anything in particular. I take offense at things people say about me. I have already admitted that I am annoying. I will tell you what I told Larzo.

If you don't care what I have to say don't stay. I notice this is your first post in here. Thanks really for that wonderful amount of information and wisdom you have provided. You are a great value to this entire thread.
    02-10-09 10:51 PM
    why is nobody fighting?
    02-10-09 10:53 PM
499 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD