cool , i think you will enjoy
    02-10-09 09:19 PM
    lol it's cool no worries. im just messin around
    same here im just killing time
    02-10-09 09:19 PM
    Because it is completely nonsensical for kevin to take a pseudonym on his own site in order to divert attention off of himself just so that he could leak a Beta OS...it just wouldn't make any sense at all. He has leaked betas to the site before (obviously he received them from another source, but still), so why would be occasionally become BB397?
    if you only knew the facts...
    02-10-09 09:21 PM
    Because it is completely nonsensical for kevin to take a pseudonym on his own site in order to divert attention off of himself just so that he could leak a Beta OS...it just wouldn't make any sense at all. He has leaked betas to the site before (obviously he received them from another source, but still), so why would be occasionally become BB397?
    i like your signiture by the way (my answer: we wouldnt have any technology what so ever) okay good points, and if i cared enough to respond id come up with some counter, but since im lazy i think i'll pass
    02-10-09 09:21 PM
    if you only knew the facts...
    whats that mean?
    02-10-09 09:22 PM
    I think that it is highly likely that someone that is well known to use a different screen name just to give out leaks. I mean, why not? Makes sense to me. I am not speculating on who, just saying that it makes sense.
    02-10-09 09:24 PM
    I think that it is highly likely that someone that is well known to use a different screen name just to give out leaks. I mean, why not? Makes sense to me. I am not speculating on who, just saying that it makes sense.
    BINGO

if your someone important, especially someone who works in the circles of RIM. are you really gonna post under your name? no...you post under a pseudonym.
    02-10-09 09:25 PM
    thank you for some support
    02-10-09 09:25 PM
    im jus wondering, y go thru the investigating to find out who does the leaks to get the leaker in trouble ???? isnt that suppose to stay anonymous so that the source of the leaks dont get caught ???
    02-10-09 09:28 PM
    It's like a Crack dealer... Who cares where the Crack comes from It's CRACK!!!!! Woohoo!
    02-10-09 09:31 PM
    im jus wondering, y go thru the investigating to find out who does the leaks to get the leaker in trouble ???? isnt that suppose to stay anonymous so that the source of the leaks dont get caught ???
    you just made no sense what so ever...... RIM wants to catch the people leaking the os because they dont want the public to have the os yet.....
    the one that leaks the OS already has the account used to go to dead ends when investigated, if you know what i mean !
    hi sooks i know your reading these
    02-10-09 09:32 PM
    What up sookie!!!
    02-10-09 09:33 PM
    who leaks the bloody things. It could be Kev(although why after leaking .99 himself), Garz, Pete, Sith, CX, or even Santa Claus himself. They need to get off of their behind and bring us that leak. BB397 popped his head in, caused one heck of a raucus, says a leak is comin, and then we get stiffed.

To those who said he said it was "coming soon" well I guess next month is sooner than June.

Not meening to get angry here, just wish it would come. We had World_Irc drop one at around 9:30 at night. All of the rest I think have dropped at 2 in the bloody morning. I like to sleep. I don't wanna stay up until 2:00 in the bloody morning hoping that there will be a leak.

Its been awhile guys now throw us a bone.
    02-10-09 09:34 PM
    ive tried the hybrid and prefer my .99 love full keyboards dont use anything else, and my .99 is smooth... but ill still update when leak comes just to try out what rim has given use to tinker with..
    02-10-09 09:35 PM
    LOL you need to calm down some

none of this is gonna get us a leak sooner.
    02-10-09 09:36 PM
    who leaks the bloody things. It could be Kev(although why after leaking .99 himself), Garz, Pete, Sith, CX, or even Santa Claus himself. They need to get off of their behind and bring us that leak. BB397 popped his head in, caused one heck of a raucus, says a leak is comin, and then we get stiffed.

To those who said he said it was "coming soon" well I guess next month is sooner than June.

Not meening to get angry here, just wish it would come. We had World_Irc drop one at around 9:30 at night. All of the rest I think have dropped at 2 in the bloody morning. I like to sleep. I don't wanna stay up until 2:00 in the bloody morning hoping that there will be a leak.

Its been awhile guys now throw us a bone.
    i agree. its just boring watching these random posts go by.
    And ya im not gonna stay up till 2 especially since i did that on fri and sat and NOTHING happened. if it comes YAY i will get it in the morning
    02-10-09 09:37 PM
    LOL you need to calm down some

none of this is gonna get us a leak sooner.
    YES IT WILL!!!!!!!!! DONT RUIN MY HOPES AND DREAMS!!!!!!!!!! (LOL JK JK )
    02-10-09 09:38 PM
    YES IT WILL!!!!!!!!! DONT RUIN MY HOPES AND DREAMS!!!!!!!!!! (LOL JK JK )
    like i said i need something to pass the time
    02-10-09 09:38 PM
    wow. definitely a time waster huh? hahaha
    02-10-09 09:39 PM
    could they be tweaking the sight? ive been getting this error about 3 or 4 clicks on the storm section//

502 Bad Gateway

nginx
    02-10-09 09:43 PM
    could they be tweaking the sight? ive been getting this error about 3 or 4 clicks on the storm section//

502 Bad Gateway

nginx
    same...probably some server BS
    02-10-09 09:45 PM

502 Bad Gateway

nginx
    yeah, probably
    02-10-09 09:45 PM
    I think this forum is workin, when we were allowed to have waiting rooms in the beta forums we had oodles and oodles of people coming in. Now we have a dedicated few. Not as much noise. Add Sith's hybrid to that and their isn't as much need for a leak.

Not saying people should be screaming and yelling for a leak. I just think that now we are fewer and our voice doesn't carry as much weight, and alot of people who would be lookin with us, are content to mess around with Sith's creations.
    02-10-09 09:53 PM
499 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD