me too but im too lazy to switch back to .99 when a new leak is so close on the horizon
    I'm not getting a good feeling about a leak soon. In the past, after a thread had been started, we would get posts about the new builds, what the changes were, 1st thoughts, etc. We haven't heard a word about the newer builds on ANY of the threads aside from CX saying he liked Sith's build, but is going to "move up the elevator (or something to that effect)."
    Has anyone seen or heard feedback regarding .109 or .111? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? BB397?
    02-10-09 08:46 PM
    I hope it leaks for the people who really truly need it. That would be nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 08:52 PM
    I'm not getting a good feeling about a leak soon. In the past, after a thread had been started, we would get posts about the new builds, what the changes were, 1st thoughts, etc. We haven't heard a word about the newer builds on ANY of the threads aside from CX saying he liked Sith's build, but is going to "move up the elevator (or something to that effect)."
    Has anyone seen or heard feedback regarding .109 or .111? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? BB397?
    He obviously means to tell us that he is using the latest and greatest os and that it tops all others we have seen. Its a VERY BIG hint toward a new os that will top all others
    02-10-09 08:54 PM
    He obviously means to tell us that he is using the latest and greatest os and that it tops all others we have seen. Its a VERY BIG hint toward a new os that will top all others
    Exactly. That is the OS we need to leak. I just don't think it's going to happen in the near future. There would be talk about it by now. Am I the only one that feels this way? CX did say to be patient because the build was very good.
    02-10-09 08:55 PM
    I sure hope you are right buddy

02-10-09 08:55 PM
    I sure hope you are right buddy

I am certain he had a newer OS. I just hope it leaks tonight.....
    02-10-09 08:58 PM
    Agree with this.
    Exactly. That is the OS we need to leak. I just don't think it's going to happen in the near future. There would be talk about it by now. Am I the only one that feels this way?
    yes you are the only one (lol Jk there will always be ppl that think that way. no offense) and who said he was running .111? for all we know he could be on .112 or whatever hes got access to. and there IS talk about it (well more like hints) from ppl like CX but there are also ppl like BB397 who say it Will be SOON. (would someone mind telling me why we trust BB397 more than others? I dont know if ive ever seen one of his posts but everyone says hes always right so im just curious.
    yes you are the only one (lol Jk there will always be ppl that think that way. no offense) and who said he was running .111? for all we know he could be on .112 or whatever hes got access to. and there IS talk about it (well more like hints) from ppl like CX but there are also ppl like BB397 who say it Will be SOON. (would someone mind telling me why we trust BB397 more than others? I dont know if ive ever seen one of his posts but everyone says hes always right so im just curious.
    I believe BB397 leaked 2 of our OS's.
    02-10-09 09:00 PM
    They trust him because he has leaked builds before. He usually isn't around otherwise which I find to be kind of sketch

02-10-09 09:00 PM
    Someone commented that kevin is the one leaking things now.

If bb397 or anyone else who works for RIM doesn't want to get caught it makes a lot of sense for them to give it to kevin and have him leak it than take the risk that they'll get found out.

02-10-09 09:01 PM
    I believe BB397 leaked 2 of our OS's.
    okay i didnt know that so i think i have reason to trust him to
    02-10-09 09:01 PM
    He is trustworthy because he leaked in the past.
    02-10-09 09:02 PM
    Someone commented that kevin is the one leaking things now.

If bb397 or anyone else who works for RIM doesn't want to get caught it makes a lot of sense for them to give it to kevin and have him leak it than take the risk that they'll get found out.

mabye, or mabye someone else gave it to kevin before bb397 could (in recent times) or perhaps kevin went under the code name bb397 for a while to release leaks and not gather as much attention. or mabye whoever leaks it gives it to someone different every now and then to throw ppl off and make it harder to catch them.
    02-10-09 09:04 PM
    or perhaps kevin went under the code name bb397 for a while to release leaks and not gather as much attention.
    Ridiculous...
    02-10-09 09:08 PM
    Yeah Kevin just posts the leaks. Im guessing its others who provide him with it. actually the rules state no one is allowed to post leaks.
    02-10-09 09:08 PM
    Ridiculous...
    why (im not saying i believe that this is likely, or even remotely likely, but i just want to hear why you think its ridiculous?)
    02-10-09 09:09 PM
    too much speculation for me to handle right now
    02-10-09 09:11 PM
    Yeah Kevin just posts the leaks. Im guessing its others who provide him with it. actually the rules state no one is allowed to post leaks.
    just wondering : where are the rules located?
    02-10-09 09:11 PM
    too much speculation for me to handle right now
    lol. sorry. it doesnt really matter though so dont give it too much thought
    02-10-09 09:12 PM
    lol. sorry. it doesnt really matter though so dont give it too much thought
    lol it's cool no worries. im just messin around
    02-10-09 09:13 PM
    just wondering : where are the rules located?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lat...-builds-58960/

** Rules Reminder **
    Per our forum rules, members are still not allowed to post links to betas within the forums. It's not that we have something against beta links; rather, any rogue link posts in the forum may not feature the warnings above and we don't want to see users installing a beta OS without knowing the risks in advance and blaming CrackBerry since they found the link here.
    02-10-09 09:13 PM
    why (im not saying i believe that this is likely, or even remotely likely, but i just want to hear why you think its ridiculous?)
    Because it is completely nonsensical for kevin to take a pseudonym on his own site in order to divert attention off of himself just so that he could leak a Beta OS...it just wouldn't make any sense at all. He has leaked betas to the site before (obviously he received them from another source, but still), so why would be occasionally become BB397?
    02-10-09 09:14 PM
    captain did you try the hybrid ???????
    02-10-09 09:16 PM
    couldn't get it to work. im gonna try again later. it's being weird on me for some reason. don't worry i will get back to you on it, i promise
    02-10-09 09:18 PM
499 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD