BB397 any idea when you think we might see something?
    02-10-09 05:15 PM
    Just gonna throw this out there. I have been wondering what RIM has in store for us. I know that they have got to have more in store for us. Perfect example, whether you love it or hate it, the mini portrait keyboard was definitly a wow moment for me.

So what do you think will be comming our way?

I like these possibilities:

Rubber band scrolling
    No lag on anything
    Divx support
    accelerometer lock or at least sensitivity control
    a minute or less load up.

Those are the ones I would really like to see, and a couple I think may be do able in the future. I really like divx support.

To those of you who say this is off topic, I say that this is a waiting room and if its about the Storm and a future OS its on topic
    02-10-09 05:18 PM
    chirp chirp chirp

anyone else here those crickets?
    02-10-09 05:23 PM
    Are you talking about flick scrolling? That would be great, but don't see it happening soon. I can see that maybe by the time they are ready for the app store launch.
    02-10-09 05:25 PM
    how about a bigger space bar and get rid of one of the symbol butons ?
    02-10-09 05:29 PM
    more leaks , more leaks , it has been boring the past few days , except for the hybrid , i just like to download and test , so just keep the OS's coming , you know there will be at least a good 70 page thread *** soon as one leaks , gives me something to read
    02-10-09 05:31 PM
    Please someone leak an OS to us. I had my phone freeze up today answering a call. Kept ringing could not do anything about it. Embarrassing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 05:37 PM
    Please someone leak an OS to us. I had my phone freeze up today answering a call. Kept ringing could not do anything about it. Embarrassing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have had that happen to me twice, both while I was driving . Seriously BB397 said that a leak should be coming soon. He has never let us down before. Gotta be tonight. Just has to .
    02-10-09 05:40 PM
    OK I'll subscribe just so I can check this out even though I'm thrilled with the hybrid version Sith created...
    02-10-09 05:41 PM
    OK I'll subscribe just so I can check this out even though I'm thrilled with the hybrid version Sith created...
    Sith is da bomb. He looks out for us, and tries to make our life a little easier, while trying to play Doc Frankenstein with the Blackberry OS.

He shouldn't have to though.
    02-10-09 05:44 PM
    chirp chirp chirp

anyone else here those crickets?
    you do like bumping your own threads don't you...
    02-10-09 05:44 PM
    I am just being lazy Valace2.... Where did BB397 say that the leak is going to be soon? Because if he did... That's gold! He has never let us down!
    02-10-09 05:46 PM
    Vaffanculo... He can because this forum is our playground
    Last edited by brian_peterson; 02-10-09 at 05:50 PM.
    02-10-09 05:46 PM
    dont quote me word for word ,

But BB397 basically showed up out of the blue , and when he does that something always gets dropped on us , also he said " soon "
    02-10-09 05:51 PM
    all i say is kevin probaly have os. kevin has posted leak before. it come soon.

Here it is. The proof is in the puddin.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-10-09 at 05:57 PM.
    02-10-09 05:52 PM
    you do like bumping your own threads don't you...
    LOL I want to be entertained. B'sides it was pretty dull in here.

If you guys would hang around, I wouldn't have ta bump it.

If you bump it they will come.

Side note: it may seem like I live in these threads, but truth is my job consists of either sitting in an office with very little to do, or driving an obscene amount of miles.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-10-09 at 05:57 PM.
    02-10-09 05:53 PM
    I dont think we're gonna get anything big in the next leak. even the next official OS I dont think anything huge. I think stability and bug free will be the biggest thing. Once they get the speed up and it being bug free, with a few small tweaks, we'll get an OS. THEN after that, we may see some larger changes.
    02-10-09 05:56 PM
    LOL I want to be entertained. B'sides it was pretty dull in here.

If you guys would hang around, I wouldn't have ta bump it.

If you bump it they will come.

Side note: it may seem like I live in these threads, but truth is my job consists of either sitting in an office with very little to do, or driving an obscene amount of miles.
    Last edited by Vaffanculo403; 02-10-09 at 06:03 PM.
    02-10-09 05:59 PM
    I think adding a new keyboard is a good addition that was not bug fixes... I think RIM will 'do both'... Bug fixes and new features.

I personally argue to, the average consumer, the lack of certain features could be considered bugs!

For example flick scrolling... To me the lack of is a bug. I do agree there are more important things to fix before that. But the lack of it is a "bug" in my opinion
    02-10-09 06:01 PM
    where did bb397 go
    02-10-09 06:02 PM
    LMAO. Very nice.

Yes I am.
    02-10-09 06:04 PM
    I dont think we're gonna get anything big in the next leak. even the next official OS I dont think anything huge. I think stability and bug free will be the biggest thing. Once they get the speed up and it being bug free, with a few small tweaks, we'll get an OS. THEN after that, we may see some larger changes.
    Well speed, is a given. See the list, Lag free everything is on it. .
    02-10-09 06:05 PM
    That's interesting that BB397 does not leak it anymore? So, Kevin is the leaker? I wonder what Kevin's pattern will be now.
    02-10-09 06:17 PM
    what differences have there really been between .75 and .99?

besides the portrait qwerty (which i think is worthless, especially without pop up keys)
    and a simple alpha setting changed for the camera bar?

other than that i notice no difference betweeen .75 and .99. its about the same speed for me and is just about as buggy as .75.

sure things have been fixed, but those were things that were broke after .75.

anyone agree?
    02-10-09 06:20 PM
    still nothin of course
    02-10-09 06:22 PM
499 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD