Dont know about the time just yet. That needs to be dicussed with the moderation team. Sooks has been warned and he knows the rules. The guy has over 2000 posts and knows better. I hate to ban anybody but they just do it to themselves and nobody else to blame.
    Not to mention for days he has been saying on another forum F CB and things like that. I don't think he wants to come back. Especially saying things like that. And this was days before any ban.
    02-10-09 09:41 AM
    Not to mention for days he has been saying on another forum F CB and things like that. I don't think he wants to come back. Especially saying things like that. And this was days before any ban.

WOW, that's sad. Why would he do that?
    02-10-09 09:44 AM
    Does anyone know anything about this .111 version? If yes, please share it with us...
    02-10-09 09:48 AM
    This brings up a good question.

I frequent another forum of radio controlled items and they have a very strict policy that you can never, ever mention another forums name, period. Never!

How is that rule here? Can we mention other forums? I mean not to say "Hay everyone go here it's much better!" But more along the lines to help prove a point or ad to the conversation.

James
    02-10-09 09:50 AM
    Hey does anyone know how to configure this type of email account onto the Blackberry storm, cant seem to add it

http://pobox.novasco.fr/zimbra
    02-10-09 09:50 AM
    hey guy's i'm a newbie at CB and i have to say that i find it to be a great site because of members like Sooks! He's been one of the few guy's here who takes the time to help people such as myself....evryone deserves a second and third chance out of life.

Having said that i have no idea what he said but all his actions should be taken into consideration! the good the bad and the ugly..he's a good guy and should not be banned for life!!
    02-10-09 09:54 AM
    man leak coming soon that is cool... but yea before the leaks drop afew embers jumped in and mention some findings. Will this happen any clue what was or wasnt fixed in these betas?
    02-10-09 10:00 AM
    ha i just caught up on everything that was going on.

few thoughts:

sooks was probably drunk

since post counts dont count in this category, might as well take away 95% of valace's posts (e.g. "just posting to keep the thread alive....")

ha seriously though another leak would be pretty cool so the forums will EXPLODE once again

anyone want to start a "free sooks" petition?
    02-10-09 10:05 AM
    Wow this is entertaining. But we want the leak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:16 AM
    hey guy's i'm a newbie at CB and i have to say that i find it to be a great site because of members like Sooks! He's been one of the few guy's here who takes the time to help people such as myself....evryone deserves a second and third chance out of life.

Having said that i have no idea what he said but all his actions should be taken into consideration! the good the bad and the ugly..he's a good guy and should not be banned for life!!

^^^^^^^^^^ he has a point sooks is someone who may have a temper but he will always help you. even if you asked something that has been answered 95 times he will help you while everyone else is screaming at you to do a search. i mysefl am fairly new to Crackberry but i am not new to forums. the bigest proble a forum should worrie about isnty language because i doubt anybody who has a storm and uses it to the extent that we do has such vergin ears. the biggest problem is trolles and usless posts that just clog up the smoothness of a forum and ive known sooks to be someone who will bring threads back on track and if someone makes a usless thread he will make it be usefull by providing usfull information.

when you bring sooks up for evaluation please consider what i just said. because he brind alot more good then damage
    02-10-09 10:20 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^ he has a point sooks is someone who may have a temper but he will always help you. even if you asked something that has been answered 95 times he will help you while everyone else is screaming at you to do a search. i mysefl am fairly new to Crackberry but i am not new to forums. the bigest proble a forum should worrie about isnty language because i doubt anybody who has a storm and uses it to the extent that we do has such vergin ears. the biggest problem is trolles and usless posts that just clog up the smoothness of a forum and ive known sooks to be someone who will bring threads back on track and if someone makes a usless thread he will make it be usefull by providing usfull information.

when you bring sooks up for evaluation please consider what i just said. because he brind alot more good then damage
    Well said Nick. Even though the grammar/spelling wasn't perfect
    02-10-09 10:28 AM
    I like it. Sooks is a good guy. I'll start a thread here...
    02-10-09 10:38 AM
    I agree 100%.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:38 AM
    Has a leak every happened mid-day?
    02-10-09 10:53 AM
    bb397, sooks is an *****, brush him off your shoulder man, you are a known leaker and we all know you have beta os's.

we also all know sooks is not in the same class as sith and crucial. while i like don, i dont know if he is even in their class, he got lucky from a friend once, but you and these other guys get betas because your elite rim beta testers or rim employees or verizon employees.
    02-10-09 10:55 AM
    Looks like it will be another looooooooooong day unless something magical happens
    02-10-09 11:08 AM
    i don't believe sooks will be gone forever guys. It's probably temporary.
    02-10-09 11:11 AM
    Sooks might not get leaks but he goes above and beyond to help people who come here seeking it.
    02-10-09 11:25 AM
    Hmmmmm.......maybe BB397 is someone else "in disguise???????"
    That's where my money is.
    02-10-09 11:40 AM
    Did sooks get banned ? i was just reading this thread and under his name it says Banned , im always interested to see what he has to say , as well as valace ( your funny even if you are a wings fan ) - CX - sith and many others
    02-10-09 11:41 AM
    I could be wrong but I think md12 was trying to defend you lol.
    02-10-09 11:49 AM
    Don't you guys think this is getting way off topic and we are nearing risk of thread being closed ????? Take arguments elsewhere, we are all adults....
    02-10-09 11:54 AM
    I could be wrong but I think md12 was trying to defend you lol.
    he was

I know the thing with Sooks is *ss backwards right now. I think if we wanna continue the Sooks conversation it should be in a diff thread. While we have more freedom in our new home, the mods are out there and we should at least make an effort to keep this thread on topic.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-10-09 at 02:26 PM.
    02-10-09 11:57 AM
    So BB397 is saying that it is close. Well thats enough for me. I appreciate Sith's hybrid, but I am ready for another leak.
    02-10-09 12:04 PM
    I love .99 but more speed is always good
    02-10-09 12:05 PM
499 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD