I have a Storm. Have updated to the latest bootleg OS. Still hate the dialer!
    Does anyone have a good replacement dialer they can reccommend?

I'm used to the curve so dialing with one hand is easy. What would be great is a dialer that lists my favorites in a simple list. I could assign one of the buttons to this dialer. Then, with two or three actions, I could dial someone. As it is, it takes like 8 steps to dial someone.
    05-27-09 02:57 PM
    I have a Storm. Have updated to the latest bootleg OS. Still hate the dialer!
    Does anyone have a good replacement dialer they can reccommend?

I'm used to the curve so dialing with one hand is easy. What would be great is a dialer that lists my favorites in a simple list. I could assign one of the buttons to this dialer. Then, with two or three actions, I could dial someone. As it is, it takes like 8 steps to dial someone.
    Check out acceloDex for the Storm. Cool app, may be what you want.

But you're probably going to get posts yelling at you for posting this in the completely wrong section... it should probably be moved to Storm (1) section, in 3rd party apps...

Hope that helps!
    05-27-09 03:06 PM
    Thanks. I posted it on the correct forum. Now I'll get yelled at for cross-posting <g>
    05-27-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD