Has anyone found a fix to the blurry photos on.328? This is becoming very irritating while looking thru the thumbnails and the actual photo. I know you can do the zoom thing but that sucks. Photos use to look so good and people always commented on nice the camera was, but now it sucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 03:57 PM
    Its the same camera same photos. Just the quality shown while viewing on the phone is lowered so it can be quicker to open.

Once u upload photos to computer u will see they are still good quality.

11-08-09 04:06 PM
    Its the same camera same photos. Just the quality shown while viewing on the phone is lowered so it can be quicker to open.

Once u upload photos to computer u will see they are still good quality.

I know that.
    I don't upload all my photos. Just like most people I'm sure, I like to keep photos on my phone and show people on the fly. The problem is now the damn photos are blurry looking unless you zoom in on them, which sucks because you can't see the photo without scrolling.
    Oh and I really don't notice the photos loading any faster than they did before. Come on RIM WTF! there has to be a fix for this? Maybe an option to scale down for this so called faster loading.

11-08-09 04:12 PM
    I have noticed you can hit the BB button and then hit fit to screen and the blurryness goes away. There should be a way or have an option to set to 'always fit to screen'

11-09-09 11:59 AM
    The pics on your phone are so blurry that you can't SEE THEM until you scroll????
    11-09-09 12:20 PM
    No they are just blurry. Not very bad but enough for people to say, including myself, the photo looks weird. The thumbnails are terrible looking if you ask me. I can't be the only one that thinks this is a problem. Do most people not use the camera?

11-09-09 04:19 PM
    No, there are other people on here who have complained. I use my camera a lot and my pics look fine. How can people complain about a 1/2" x 1/2" thumbnail? Does it really look that bad to you? Mine look just fine.
    11-09-09 04:33 PM
    When I first looked at my pics I was afraid that somehow the new OS messed them up. They looked like cr@p compared to how they used to, now that I know what the deal is it doesnt bother me as much. I dont know anyway to make it look good in the thumbnail view though, but would rather have the speed.
    11-09-09 05:21 PM
    No, there are other people on here who have complained. I use my camera a lot and my pics look fine. How can people complain about a 1/2" x 1/2" thumbnail? Does it really look that bad to you? Mine look just fine.
    its not just the thumbnails that are blurry its the actual full size photo as well.
    I don't notice any extra speed with having them this way either.
    I just really have a problem with the extra steps you have to do to see a clear photo now.

11-09-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD