How much different are they gonna be? Do you think they fixed the slow text/typing issue? What could possibly be the differences?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 05:00 PM
    If they were the same, then the revision number wouldn't have changed.

I suspect we'll see soon enough what the differences are.
    10-25-09 05:03 PM
    It might be the golden build, you never know
    10-25-09 05:03 PM
    probably not golden but maybe more of a bronze code.
    10-25-09 05:04 PM
    the slow tyoing in 323 happens when app memory runs low. 323 def has a memory leak though

10-25-09 05:05 PM
    3G makes a comeback?? Lol.
    10-25-09 05:05 PM
    There is no use for this thread until it is actually released. Everything anyone is saying is all just speculation. Wait until .328 is released, then start the thread.
    10-25-09 05:07 PM
    its on people
    10-25-09 05:08 PM
    Not entirely true Magnious. Some here are already running on 328 and could answer some of the questions. However with the thing due for release in a few hours (or a day and a few hours depending on which document proves accurate), we don't have long to wait anyway.

10-25-09 05:12 PM
    well if you guys wanna see the change log for .328 build just hop on over to engadget and check it out...it seems that they fixed quite a few issues...

ymptoms Resolved:

* Significant improvements in rotation detection and screen painting have been introduced in this software.
    * Device displayed a white bar at the bottom of the screen after a rotation event.
    * When setting a custom SMS tone for a single contact, this tone may playback unexpectedly for SMS' received from other contacts.
    * When swiping down the virtual keyboard in an MMS message the send and save draft icons did not appear as expected.
    * When viewing an SMS there was no simple way to call the current user. Now the user can select the number from the Callback Number field or from the message body and call that number from the pop up menu.
    * The delete prior function has the unwanted side-effect of triggering the compose email screen.
    * The user cannot configure their profile settings to increase the number of alerts when being notified of an event such as incoming SMS or email.
    * Previous software versions did not allow the user to increase the count of notifications (i.e. Beep 5 times when when I get an email and beep 3 times when I get an sms). In this software, this is now allowed with counts from 1-10.
    * When trying to set a home screen background of a certain resolution (more specifically a resolution matching either the width or the height of the native resolution of the LCD) it may have appeared as a black screen.
    * When trying to edit/create a folder, the virtual keyboard did not render to allow the user to enter the names of said folders.
    * Intermittently, when streaming a video while doing a handover to 2G on a 3G network the video would stop playing.
    * If you paused a video recording and then resumed, the icon state may not have reflected the current recording state.
    * After recoding a video of a certain size (7M) the saved video may be corrupted and unplayable.
    * During manual network selection, the radio buttons associated with the networks did not render as expected.
    * When moving out of coverage your device display for no coverage may have been inconsistent.
    * During voice calls, your device may have reset on a rare occasion.
    * After viewing and accepting the End User Licensing Agreement of the App World application the application doesn't startup (fixes introduced in the latest version of App World).
    * On some rare occasions, the device may reset on its own during a voice call or while idle.
    * During an MTP side load of 16GB of music, the device would leak memory and stop the transfer at ~75%.
    * During device full boot-up, the progress bar skips from 0% complete to ~66% complete instead of showing a gradual progression (Note: from 66% to 100% it does show a gradual progression).
    10-25-09 05:18 PM
    its on people
    No it's not. Don't you think you should confirm before posting?
    10-25-09 05:19 PM
    its on people
    LET THE FLAMING BEING LOL.

he made a mistake guys. relax time will come only another 3hrs and 25 mins Assuming its 10 Eastern time
    10-25-09 05:25 PM
    if the storm 2 is coming with 5.0.0.287, and is supposed to be the answer to our annoying storm 1 , why are all these other OS's being puked in our directions with bugs galore ?
    10-25-09 05:25 PM
    So are we getting .323 or .328? The verizon screen shot says .328 but on the Crackberry home page it says it will be .323. Also where are people getting the .328 leak?
    10-25-09 05:27 PM
    Do you know if it is going to rain in chicago on Feb 2, 2014?
    10-25-09 05:28 PM
    the slow tyoing in 323 happens when app memory runs low. 323 def has a memory leak though

absolutely no memory leak for me on .323. I stay around 37.5 to 38.6 all day long.
    10-25-09 05:28 PM
    is that changelog not what the OP was lookin for?
    10-25-09 05:31 PM
    So are we getting .323 or .328? The verizon screen shot says .328 but on the Crackberry home page it says it will be .323. Also where are people getting the .328 leak?
    We are getting 328. People got 328 because either they are in the testing program, or someone from within the testing circle "leaked" it to them (obviously).
    10-25-09 05:31 PM
    The update should be .328, maybe they had a typo or they're receiving different information, I don't know. People aren't getting the leak of .328, they are testing it for the carrier, this is how they know how well it is working and whether or not we will be seeing it any time soon.
    10-25-09 05:32 PM
    The update should be .328, maybe they had a typo or they're receiving different information, I don't know. People aren't getting the leak of .328, they are testing it for the carrier, this is how they know how well it is working and whether or not we will be seeing it any time soon.
    Thank you. I am already on .323 and wanted to know if I should be worried about updating this right away.
    10-25-09 05:38 PM
    if the storm 2 is coming with 5.0.0.287, and is supposed to be the answer to our annoying storm 1 , why are all these other OS's being puked in our directions with bugs galore ?
    First, RIM/VZW aren't providing you with any 5.0 OS' other than the official release of .328 tonight. Everything else has been beta software... you know, that stuff that companies produce to test in the lab and with friendly users to ELIMINATE those "bugs galore" you complain about.

Why not wait and load .328 when it drops and see what you think, like the rest of us? FWIW I've seen steady improvement in nearly every firmware leak. Have you tried any of them?
    10-25-09 05:41 PM
    Do you know if it is going to rain in chicago on Feb 2, 2014?
    No the world will end in 2012
    10-25-09 05:46 PM
    im not talkin about leaks. im talkin .75 , .148. they both sucked, otherwise the storm 1 would be sellin like crazy, not as a buy 1 get 1 free. and again why wouldnt they release the 5.0.0.287 for us for the storm 1 ? compatible software correct ? just less hardware for us. also I've tried almost all the leaks. with the exception of when 5.0 came out, i haven't tried any 4.x.x.xxx .
    Edit/Delete Message
    Last edited by kuz420187; 10-25-09 at 06:45 PM.
    10-25-09 06:40 PM

I'm just gonna post this whenever somebody mentions a 'golden build'
    10-25-09 06:45 PM

I'm just gonna post this whenever somebody mentions a 'golden build'
    They'll touch... give em time.

lol
    good pic.
    10-25-09 06:51 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD