I would like to ask for opinion:
    When I get the Storm, and seeing that it might take time to get use to (or maybe will go back after 30 days), should I leave it Virgin, meaning no app instalation, or should I blow it and try everything? Would VZW complain?

And upone receiving the device, do you recommend abstinence till it goes a full charge?

Thanks
    12-17-08 09:58 AM
    Wow... someone must be going through puberty.

That being said, do what you want with it. If you decide to return it, just flash it back to the original OS and delete any third party apps. Make sure you wipe it, too. Don't make the same mistake the McCain camp did with the blackberries they sold at auction.
    12-17-08 10:00 AM
    Go for it, put all kinds of stuff on it. See what you like and how you like the phone.
    12-17-08 10:01 AM
    Wow... someone must be going through puberty.

That being said, do what you want with it. If you decide to return it, just flash it back to the original OS and delete any third party apps. Make sure you wipe it, too. Don't make the same mistake the McCain camp did with the blackberries they sold at auction.
    Aha, please do not do the same thing, unless of course, you have some enticing information that we could all benefit from such as the locations of alleged 'weapons of mass destruction'.
    12-17-08 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD