how can i make the font smaller for incoming emails? the font is extremely big. i have the font on my phone at 8 which i usually do.

also, when i reply to an email i get a copy of it sent to me, how can i stop this from happening, its annoying

where is the memory cleaning function?
    02-14-09 10:49 PM
    I don't think that you can change the font of incoming emails. I haven't seen an option to do this.

To solve the problem with receiving copies, go to the following link.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

The memory cleaning function is: Options> Security Options> Memory Cleaning> Status: Enabled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 03:11 AM

also, when i reply to an email i get a copy of it sent to me, how can i stop this from happening, its annoying

You can also go to message box > bb menu > options > email settings > confirm delivery > no
    02-15-09 03:45 AM
    found out how to reduce the font size of the incoming email. when in an email, hit options and click get plain text it will retrieve and then come back smaller. to permanently have incoming email font smaller go to email settings and disable HTML, i believe this will not allow pix to be seen and hyperlinks but not 100 percent sure, anyone wanna chime in?
    02-15-09 08:43 AM
    found out how to reduce the font size of the incoming email. when in an email, hit options and click get plain text it will retrieve and then come back smaller. to permanently have incoming email font smaller go to email settings and disable HTML, i believe this will not allow pix to be seen and hyperlinks but not 100 percent sure, anyone wanna chime in?
    Yes, plain text will remove all formatting from the message. It will disable pictures, hyperlinks, bolding, italics, color, font size, etc. What it does essentially is make it look like what you would write in notepad on windows.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 02-15-09 at 12:12 PM.
    02-15-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD