I have been staying at a friends house and forgot my charger at my place, I figured I would be without my phone for at least a couple of days but after the first day (minimal online use, 20-25 texts, + checking email and Facebook) only one and a half bars were gone! The second day consisted of the same use with a few phone calls (up riding in the moutains so I like to be away from everyone), finally the third day came and I was at the last bar. She finally quit on me around 1 p.m. were talking about a 53 hour charge! (stock battery)

Has anyone else gotten a charge like this?
    01-12-09 10:58 PM
    awesome glad yours is good
    01-12-09 11:28 PM
    The secret is to have auto dim turned on for your background light. This saves you hours of battery life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 11:28 PM
    the fastest mine has dropped was watching a full 2 hour movie on it, and it only lost 2 bars. this was after a full day of texting (60-70 texts) and a bit of browsing/myspace. i can run a 20ish song playlist, and the battery wont move.
    01-12-09 11:39 PM
    My battery has been good to me also.

I am pretty rough on it day to day. I make at least 3-5 phone calls per day, about 25mins total at least. I BB Messenger like a mad man, all day long. I MMS real bad too, always getting the goofy animations and what not. I always use my media player in the morning while I am in the shower. So about 30mins of music everyday, which plays through my bluetooth speakers. I also check stocks and weather on my 3rd party apps, and then there's crackberry wap of course. I usually go the whole day and the phone still has 1.5 - 2 bars left before I put it on charge before bed time.

So, I think my battery does quite well. I have no complaints.
    01-12-09 11:45 PM
    My batter has done this on .85, Now on .86 it seems to consume the battery rather quickly. But, Luckily for me i bring a potato and some contact wires, a glass of water wherever i go.... and i'm good to go.
    01-12-09 11:48 PM
    That's awesome. I hear of users who have to charge every night or every day. Mine usually lasts between 3-5 days depending on usage.
    02-07-09 03:49 PM
    I'm still running .75 and I charge every night. I do fairly heavy usage; I usually take the Storm off the charger about 6 a.m. and put it back on about midnight, so we're talking 18 hours.
    02-07-09 06:00 PM
    the fastest mine has dropped was watching a full 2 hour movie on it, and it only lost 2 bars. this was after a full day of texting (60-70 texts) and a bit of browsing/myspace. i can run a 20ish song playlist, and the battery wont move.
    your full of day of texting is 60-70 texts? i send easily 200 not even trying. i just cant stop the urge to find a reason to click my screen
    02-07-09 06:05 PM
    I also have had three days use on one charge. I still like charging nightly though

02-07-09 06:09 PM
    I am usually able to get about a 2-4 days use from a single charge with heavy usage. I think the reason for my battery lasting the length it does is because I use the BB sleeve with the sleep magnet.

02-07-09 06:49 PM
    funny...mine will go all week...as long as I don't do much but as soon as I start messing around battery starts to go
    02-07-09 07:34 PM
    Were you using a holster or case with the sleep magnet? Last weekend I decided to test battery drain when holstered. From full charge on a Seidio extended (1600) battery, I left the phone on in the holster (phone/radio on but bluetooth off) with very little usage and after a full 24 hours the charge was down to 89%. So I suspect when holstered in that sleep/standby mode it could last a very long time without a charge. This was on .75.
    02-07-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD