02-27-09 08:27 PM
56 123
tools
    Wow! I've never experienced that kind of battery life... I'm running .103/.106 with the Seidio 1600mah battery, and I'm at 30% by the end of the day (about 16 hours).
    02-19-09 11:57 AM
    lol...you helped HIM upgrade. Love it!
    my thoughts exactly...
    02-19-09 11:58 AM
    That's whack if true. Sounds like you got a winner?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 11:58 AM
    NO chance I get more than 24 hrs outta mine, even with minimal use....
    02-19-09 12:03 PM
    Yeah i applaud your battery, mine has its good days and bad days for instance yesterday it died in like 5hrs, but today after about 5 hours off the Juice i still have 90% battery Life....
    02-19-09 12:05 PM
    Wow. Thats pretty cool.
    02-19-09 12:10 PM
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im a crackhead with my storm! pull it off the charger when i leave my house at 9am run viigo, bbmessenger,text, email, and phone, for and hour on my way into the office. That usually accounts for about 40% of my battery by 10am! About dead by noon! I will buy your battery for $100.00! LOL!
    go tp vzw and get ur batter checked out u should be atleast getting a day out of ur battery even with heavy usage. that sounds like a defective battery to me.
    02-19-09 12:11 PM
    still goin strong...down to about 38%
    02-19-09 12:46 PM
    Something I did to help my battery life was uninstall all of my programs and reinstall them one by one. It has taken me about a week. Originally I would have to charge about 1-2 pm. Now I can make it all day. I also noticed that my memory throughout the day is more than it was before I removed the programs. i was running around 10 - 17 mb by the end of the day and now it is in the 30s
    02-19-09 12:59 PM
    I have to say since .103 my battery has been very good. although i got rid of weatherbug that could have been the drain.
    02-19-09 01:01 PM
    Im getting AMAZING battery life with 103!! I havent done a full drain in one day since.... I went all Saturday and Sunday from a friday night charge...
    02-19-09 01:10 PM
    Thats off the chain. Now all u other Storm batteries taken note. This is how u behave! Its good to see a Storm battery leading by example rather then being a lazy little shi t like most the others. Mine isnt too bad tho, if i take it off charge at 7am, il use it all day (mostly internet at work, but i work 12 hours so thats quite heavy use) and im still on it doin stuff about 11pm, il have about 35% battery left. Couldnt do 3 days or more tho. 2 With moderate use i rekon. Now reward ur Storm battery with treat. ;o)
    Yeah same here work about 12 hour days. I use slacker internet and text/email throughout day and usually at 30% by 11pm midnight

02-19-09 01:20 PM
    i think the BIGGEST battery drain by far is your coverage. If you are sitting pretty with basically 4-5 bars all day long of 1XEV coverage you will see your battery will last a while regardless of using it pretty frequently.

i work in a building where it constant is switching between 1X and 1XEV and has 1-2 bars... my battery goes from 100% to 60% or so in the course of a day without really using it at all just because of the weak signal
    02-19-09 01:26 PM
    I use weather bug and i keep good battery life...nothing i am going to complain about anyway
    02-19-09 01:32 PM
    go tp vzw and get ur batter checked out u should be atleast getting a day out of ur battery even with heavy usage. that sounds like a defective battery to me.
    im already on my second battery from verizon. im running .75 by the way.
    02-19-09 02:14 PM
    im already on my second battery from verizon. im running .75 by the way.
    could be an issue with the phone itself. Because you shouldn't be getting such little time.
    02-19-09 02:35 PM
    Any of you that have excellent battery times, are you running Yahoo, AIM, MSN & Google Talk?? I'm interested in knowing if there is someone running all of these in the background and still receiving stellar battery life....
    02-19-09 04:40 PM
    I don't want to get your battery in trouble, but did you get it over the counter in the Dominican Republic? Are you sure the letters at the end of your battery say "mAh" not "A-Rod"????????????

I'm just askin'.................
    02-19-09 06:54 PM
    The more and more I hear about the differences in units: Great battery life, bad battery life, great signal, bad signal, GPS works, GPS doesn't work, I'm beginning to have the opinion this phone is the most unfinished piece of **** phone in the history of unfinished piece of **** phones.
    02-19-09 07:02 PM
    I am a storm fan and do feel the way you do sometimes? I can't believe they couldn't wait 2 more months and get some more of the bugs worked out. I guess the holiday sales were that important to them. All things considered I do still like mine alot and that coming from an iphone owner! LOL I just wish they would get a few good games to pass some time when wanted! LOL
    02-19-09 07:06 PM
    I am a storm fan and do feel the way you do sometimes? I can't believe they couldn't wait 2 more months and get some more of the bugs worked out. I guess the holiday sales were that important to them. All things considered I do still like mine alot and that coming from an iphone owner! LOL I just wish they would get a few good games to pass some time when wanted! LOL

I'm right with you. The potential of the phone is amazing and endless but the results are just atrocious.

Even if they would have waited, they probably still would have got my sale through a Curve but now unless I start seeing some major improvements or hear nothing but stellar reviews about future products, I'll probably never buy a BB product again.
    02-19-09 07:12 PM
    I have .103 and I've found that if you turn the GPS to 911 only that you get a ton more life out of the battery...I have the OEM battery and it lasts (with a lot of use) about 3 days
    02-19-09 07:34 PM
    wow,i dont use my phone that heavily, leave aim on, dont know if it makes a diff, get a couple texts a day, use the web for a little, GPS on now since i have google maps, only a couple phone calls after 2 days im at 20%
    02-19-09 07:52 PM
    lol...you helped HIM upgrade. Love it!
    Believe it or not, I am the techie of the house. The Storm is his first Blackberry. I've had an 8830, Pearl, and now the Storm. So....yeah. I basically do upgrades and such for him. He has absolutely no patience for it and well...why should he have to if he has me?

02-19-09 08:48 PM
    mines weird I use it pretty much the same amount all day everyday, somedays i go to bed the battery is full somedays ill go to bed and it will be almost shutting the radio off?????
    02-19-09 08:57 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD