well..my 2nd storm is going back to verizon tomorrow and i'll be exchanging it for a 3rd one. the issues i've been having is:

-the portion of the touch screen right on top of the physical keys stopped clicking. the screen registers my touch but not the click when i press down on it. its takes two tries or a very forceful press.(even with the business card mod)

-the screen turns to white "snow" when i charge it. only resolved by pulling the battery.

-on some incoming and outgoing calls i can hear myself talk due to an echo. the party on the other end notices it as well.

-the screen has a tint of yellow..to a point that black looks dark brown.

im hoping that i can get a storm made in mexico as most of the users here have raved about the build quality of units made in mexico vs. canada.

-alvin
    01-13-09 01:20 AM
    My 3rd is from mexico built on dec 30 And so far is much better than the other 2 from canada.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 01:28 AM
    I am on my 5th Storm (Mexican) ... In fact all of have been from Mexico and it truly has been hit or miss for me. I am very happy with my current storm.
    01-13-09 01:30 AM
    im almost afraid to return it though...this storm is the best working one i've had...

-a
    01-13-09 01:33 AM
    I only returned one because of a clicking issue, my second one is from Mexico and works perfect. no complaints from me. sure there are some minor bugs here and there, but they will get worked it. I expected it from a new product like this, but for the most part I cannot complain. Does what I want 99% of the time.
    01-13-09 01:43 AM
    I am on my 2nd Storm. Got my first one 11/24 (Canada), horrible screen click issues. Got my 2nd Storm 12/23 (Mexico) and couldn't be happier. I really feel there is a difference in build quality between the two. Just my 2 cents.
    01-13-09 03:25 AM
    my first (made in mexico) had the bottom keys die suddenly....plus screen clicking was minimal.

my replacement canadian model built 123008 seems to be worrking fine
    01-13-09 06:16 AM
    I am on my third one and even tho it has the keyboard problem (corrected with card on battery) I am going to keep it. Afraid the next one will have more serious problems.... Jezzz... how long is this @#$% going to keep happening?
    01-13-09 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD