So I decided to update the roaming because my house is the one place I have trouble with my verizon service...any way...could the fact the I'm running .109 be reason that it wouldn't go through?

It worries me only because the message said to call an 800 number for help...

So since this never happened to me before, I can only wonder if it is due to the OS or my crappy service...

Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 03:01 AM
    How long have you been on .109. It sounds like your phone is not seeing the network. Have you tried reregistering your host table. From the home screen click options/advanced options/host routing table. Click the bb button and select register now. Also you might want to try *228 option 1. Then try option 2.
    03-09-09 07:58 AM
    Being on .109 has nothing to do with it. I just updated my PRL maybe a week ago on .109. Every so often updating your PRL fails for whatever reason, but if you try again in a day or two, it usually goes through without a hitch.
    03-09-09 08:26 AM
    Just pick option 1 or dial *22899 within your service area. Option 1 also updates your PRL.
    03-09-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD