#1 You know when you are adding a new task? It would be nice if you didn't have to go back to a few earlier screens just to make sure exactly what the time and date is. It would help if it was right there for us to see.

#2 I feel this one is a biggy. Inside the Calendar they should give users the ability to scan specific months whenever they want and have the app turn up what, if any, events are planned for that entire month. Going a step further, it would be cool if it were possible to have it scan multiple months at once for all events that are taking place between now and then.

This way you don't have to painstakingly search through the agenda for a specific month to see whether something is planned or to find that person's birthday you can't remember off the top of your head so you have to search through your phone to find it.

Those are 2 very simple additions that I think would help a great deal. They should also be relatively simple to add.
    01-24-09 03:15 AM
    #1 You know when you are adding a new task? It would be nice if you didn't have to go back to a few earlier screens just to make sure exactly what the time and date is. It would help if it was right there for us to see.

#2 I feel this one is a biggy. Inside the Calendar they should give users the ability to scan specific months whenever they want and have the app turn up what, if any, events are planned for that entire month. Going a step further, it would be cool if it were possible to have it scan multiple months at once for all events that are taking place between now and then.

This way you don't have to painstakingly search through the agenda for a specific month to see whether something is planned or to find that person's birthday you can't remember off the top of your head so you have to search through your phone to find it.

Those are 2 very simple additions that I think would help a great deal. They should also be relatively simple to add.
    It would also be nice to have colors to seperate your differnt categories of schedules. It sometimes gets very confusing at a quick glance to tell if your looking at your work, school, or personal schedule. I was really amazed that BB did not add this feature in their calander!?
    01-24-09 09:21 AM
    I would like to see a copy/paste feature in the calander. If I do a search in the calander the appointment will come up but I can only copy and paste one bit of info from that appointment at a time. I want to copy the entire appointment and the data that is saved in the notes section of that appointment and carry it forward as a duplicate appointment with that same individual at a later date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 10:07 AM
    What I would like would be the ability to save a message as a calendar entry. I do it in Outlook to save all info for a Hotel or flight reservation but is it also great for conf calls. That way all info is in the reminder.
    01-24-09 10:23 AM
    Don't look at the Calendar to find someone's birthday. Look at their contact info in Address Book instead. (Work smart, not hard.)

And I hope you know you have several views in Calendar in addition to Agenda View.

05-30-09 12:20 PM
    Don't look at the Calendar to find someone's birthday. Look at their contact info in Address Book instead. (Work smart, not hard.)

And I hope you know you have several views in Calendar in addition to Agenda View.

This works great, unless you're like me and never can remember peoples birthdays/anniversaries (yeah I know, I'm terrible about it). I also tend to flip through the Agenda view of the calendar to see who's b-days are coming up.

Having a Today theme is also handy, since they show the next dozen or so events, although usually by the time it shows up there it's already (or nearly so) too late.
    05-30-09 12:30 PM
    The calendar on the storm works great for me because I plan everything on google calendar specifically and then I go sync it then.
    If I have an event to add on my BB I just add the basics, sync and then go onto the google calender later and fix everything until its how I need it.

But a few of the suggestions above would be very useful indeed.

05-30-09 12:33 PM
    My two would be flick scrolling and threaded SMS. Speaking on Civic's behalf, I would say she wants to be able to read all of her email (not have it be truncated) and have more than 128mb of memory? Just a hunch, and I know that i am putting words in her mouth since she has NEVER mentioned these things anywhere, but I am going out on a limb here.... ;-0
    05-30-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD