1) Is there a way to search the forum for certain topics that your personal question re BB Storm 2 relates to?

2) How do you use your BB Storm 2 as a storage unit? I used to be able to access my Tour and place/remove pics and music when I access it thru my computer and I know there has to be a way to do the same with the Storm...

Any help?

06-19-10 02:23 PM
    1. You can click on the link to your username in the upper-right corner of the screen (i.e. "Welcome, ________. You last visited _________ etc. etc."). Go to the statistics tab, and you can either have it list all of your individual posts or individual threads you started. Alternatively, if your thread is still on the first page of a forum, you can click on the icon which will bring you to the first new post since you last checked the thread.

Edit: You mean you want to find questions similar to the one you have asked? Try the forum search.

2. You can use the Blackberry desktop manager > media manager to load photos, music, documents, etc. Alternatively, you can just use Windows Explorer if you are more comfortable with that.

Hope that helps!
    06-19-10 02:41 PM
    1. You can click on the link to your username in the upper-right corner of the screen (i.e. "Welcome, ________. You last visited _________ etc. etc."). Go to the statistics tab, and you can either have it list all of your individual posts or individual threads you started. Alternatively, if your thread is still on the first page of a forum, you can click on the icon which will bring you to the first new post since you last checked the thread.

Edit: You mean you want to find questions similar to the one you have asked? Try the forum search.

2. You can use the Blackberry desktop manager > media manager to load photos, music, documents, etc. Alternatively, you can just use Windows Explorer if you are more comfortable with that.

Hope that helps!
    Thank you for the quick response...

1) That answered my question to the punch! Thank you!

2) As for using Windows Explorer, how do I access it? As stated, I had a Tour and everytime I plugged the USB into the computer, it was able to recognize the Tour as a storage unit whereas with the Storm2, it doesn't. How can I make it recognize the device?

06-19-10 02:49 PM
    Thank you for the quick response...

1) That answered my question to the punch! Thank you!

2) As for using Windows Explorer, how do I access it? As stated, I had a Tour and everytime I plugged the USB into the computer, it was able to recognize the Tour as a storage unit whereas with the Storm2, it doesn't. How can I make it recognize the device?

options>memory>mass storage mode when connected "ON"

turn all the options ON on the memory options page.
    06-19-10 02:58 PM
    For your number 2 question here go to options>memory and turn your Media card support and mass storage support on. Set your auto enable to prompt or yes. Your PC should recognize that there is a drive available. If you select prompt, you will have to tell the phone that you want to connect this time.
    06-19-10 03:01 PM
    You guys have been a great help! Thank you so much!

06-19-10 03:08 PM
    No problem, glad to help. Let us know if you have any more questions!
    06-19-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD