1.) When in a call, what does the flash button do?

2.) How do I know I'm setup and running on BES? The reason I'm asking is because I connected my storm to my desktop manager at work, and everything sync'd over, but it seems like my emails are much more delayed on my storm then they were on my pearl.
    11-23-08 04:10 PM
    1. Switches between calls.

2. Did you activate it?
    11-23-08 04:28 PM
    1.) When in a call, what does the flash button do?

2.) How do I know I'm setup and running on BES? The reason I'm asking is because I connected my storm to my desktop manager at work, and everything sync'd over, but it seems like my emails are much more delayed on my storm then they were on my pearl.
    You can not activate BES from a pc, it must be done OTA through the options. Requires work email address and a password provided by your IT people. Your email password will not work as the BES is operated by RIM.
    11-23-08 04:31 PM
    You can not activate BES from a pc, it must be done OTA through the options. Requires work email address and a password provided by your IT people. Your email password will not work as the BES is operated by RIM.
    ok,
    Well if i go to the enterprise activation section in the advance properties and it says Activated on "date", then can I assume it is working?
    11-23-08 04:40 PM
    NO BES is operated at your company the pass through data is a RIM deal I thought...
    11-23-08 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD