I constantly get missed calls. Phone in normal profile with ringer set to 7, vib on etc. It doesnt ring or vib, if i look at display i may see it ringing. This happens intermittently, but I'd say more than 90% it will do it.
    I was having a problem with all notifications when I had Aerize alerts installed but took it off and all the other alrets work except for phone.

Also on calls, anyway to disable the screen? I constantly hit buttons. I tried to hit the lock button but it doesnt work

I am on the leaked .75 OS
    12-07-08 02:11 PM
    I have been having the same type of problem. At first i thought i was just not hearing the ringer, but recently i found out i was not crazy. twice now i have caught my phone recieving a sms message and a phone call without any rings or vibes. Have not solved the problem yet, but i have been missing or answering calls very late.

anyone have any solutions?
    12-07-08 11:19 PM
    My dads storm had kinda the same problem just try the old battery pull trick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 11:28 PM
    My dads storm had kinda the same problem just try the old battery pull trick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Battery pull doesnt work. It keeps happening
    12-08-08 11:10 AM
    I have been having the same type of problem. At first i thought i was just not hearing the ringer, but recently i found out i was not crazy. twice now i have caught my phone recieving a sms message and a phone call without any rings or vibes. Have not solved the problem yet, but i have been missing or answering calls very late.

anyone have any solutions?
    Are you using custom ringtones? I had this problem whenever I switched ringer volume or sound profiles.
    12-08-08 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD