Hello,

I have a questions for you guys out there. This is my problem in a nutshell, I have two emails, that I wish to get emails from both on my Blackberry but i'd also like to keep them both in the same gmail account (i am receiving emails form one gmail through pop3 into the other gmail account) . So I want to be able to send and receive emails from my black berry (from both email address so, if i get an email from email A, I would like to respond from email A, and the same for email B).

The reason I have a problem is because I cannot think of a way to be able to keep both gmails integrated as one on my desktop and keep them both integrated as one on my blackberry. With the option to both email from email a and b on both my desktop and my bb device.

If I integrate them on my gmail through pop, will there be craziness on my black berry, things like getting duplicate emails in my Email A box and email B box?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance.
    05-27-09 10:09 PM
    HUH?

10 characters

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:15 PM
    I have two e-mail accounts set up to my blackberry but I'm not sure if you can set them up so that incoming e-mails will go to the same place.
    05-27-09 10:26 PM
    I have two e-mail accounts set up to my blackberry but I'm not sure if you can set them up so that incoming e-mails will go to the same place.
    Gmail? Set one account to forward to the other. The option is in gmail settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:47 PM
    But I wont be able to respond from my BB from either one or the other account, only the one on my BB. This is the option I have right now.

I dont think there is a resolution for my situation. I was just curious to see if there was.
    05-31-09 10:40 PM
    Correct me if I am mistaken (and I think I am)

When you compose an email in BB when you have multiple accounts, doesn't it let you choose where you are sending it from?
    05-31-09 10:52 PM
    I think I know what you are going on about. I have a similar set up.

All I did was to set up the two accounts as normal on my Blackberry, then go into the email settings and set up a filter on the gmail account that is receiving the mail from the other one.

The filter should be on the "to address" field and should be the email address of the second gmail account. This means anything that arrives in the first gmail account that is addressed to the second will not be forwarded to the blackberry so you don't get duplicate emails and you can send mails from both accounts.

Hope this helps.
    06-01-09 01:31 AM
    Try the menu button while in one mailbox. It gives you an option to redirect to folder.... I think that is how you forward on your bb and not your mailbox.? Hope thats it.
    06-03-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD