Mine's coming this afternoon and I ahve 2 quick questions, the first about settings:
    1. Do you have scripts enabled in the browser and does it noticably affect browser speed. If it helps, I'm in New York City.
    2. For fantasy hockey players, can the storm browser access yahoo's fantasy hockey site? I mean, will I be able to check my roster and edit it from my storm? I've been using a pearl and it won't allow me to access the site on either their old layout or the new one.
    12-17-08 08:58 AM
    1) I have scripts disabled. It dramatically reduces browser speed to enable it.

2) Don't know.
    12-17-08 08:59 AM
    LoL... if you have the Storm why dont you test the fantasy hockey site yourself?
    12-17-08 09:23 AM
    LoL... if you have the Storm why dont you test the fantasy hockey site yourself?
    I updated a little early...I get it this afternoon!
    12-17-08 09:23 AM
    Storm sucks on sportsline for sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 09:24 AM
    I updated a little early...I get it this afternoon!
    Ahhh hahahahahaha... anxious!

You don't happen to have Sergei Fedorov or Rick Nash do you? Those are my favs
    12-17-08 09:37 AM
    Ahhh hahahahahaha... anxious!

You don't happen to have Sergei Fedorov or Rick Nash do you? Those are my favs

Ahhh...a Wings fan I see...No I don't. Took Crosby with the #1 pick!
    Btw, I'm a Devils fan and can't seem to get 1995 out of my head!
    12-17-08 09:54 AM
    I enabled scripts and the browsing is still pretty fast, but I'd say, if you visit a lot of mobile sites then running scripts are not really necesary ... just depends on your usage.

I'm not sure if the BB Browser runs advanced scripting languages like AJAX etc, so things like fantasy sports might not show up very well. Also, if any of the page is normally in Flash then it will not show up on the BB Browser.

You could try downloading another browser such as Opera Mini and see what happens.
    12-17-08 10:01 AM
    Ahhh...a Wings fan I see...No I don't. Took Crosby with the #1 pick!
    Btw, I'm a Devils fan and can't seem to get 1995 out of my head!
    LoL... I'm not a Wings fan!

I go where Sergei goes... however my fav team is the CBJs...
    12-17-08 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD