1. Is there a way to create folders? I've looked thru the options in both the email app and Home Screen>Options. I don't see an option for creating folders to throw that "special" email into, for safekeeping.

2. Any way to recover a deleted email?

Once you've stopped laughing because I've had a Storm for several months, if you know the answers and care to share, have a laugh on me, and then please HELP!
    04-20-10 09:56 PM
    1) no folders for BIS

2) no unless you have an app, (fixmo tools i think). It will however still be available in the deleted items or maybe inbox if you log on to your email online or via outlook
    04-20-10 10:02 PM
    1. thanks. I was afraid of that.

2. I use thunderbird which will have the ISP emails and yahoo which has my internet based email copies. thanks.
    04-20-10 10:09 PM
    I don't see an option for creating folders to throw that "special" email into, for safekeeping.
    Well, of course, there is the one pre-existing "Saved Messages" folder that you can use to keep those "special" emails in. Just in case you don't know: click the BB button while reading the email and choose Save from the menu. (The Saved Messages folder is where such messages end up.)

While it would be nice to have greater organizational capabilities, this at least gives you one place to squirrel away messages you know you'll regret if you delete.
    04-21-10 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD