hey just a little thing that i noticed and its annoying the **** out of me....first of all when u go to the browser u could now see the 1XEV in the upper right hand corner of the browser and yesterday i noticed that its not there anymore....i have the official .148 and yes i have tried battery pulls and all and still nothing....same thing on my gf's storm....where did it go?? and my last thing is that when i put her phone next to mine her screen looks brighter and whiter and my looks a little dimmer(yes we put the brightness on both phones to the same)and has more of a bluish tint.....what should i do??? any help or ideas will be appreciated....thanks all!!!
    06-08-09 02:19 PM
    its still there....you must not have 1XEV coverage or you have an option setup wrong under

options>Mobile network
    06-08-09 02:20 PM
    well i do have 1XEV coverage it just doesn't show when im in the browser
    06-08-09 02:27 PM
    I take it back, it was there for the first screen when i opened it but went away after. I do remember in previous builds it being there though
    06-08-09 02:34 PM
    Mine doesnt show either and hasnt for awhile now. What OS are you coming from prior to the .148 update you just did? They may have taken that code out.

Anyone else shine some light?
    06-08-09 02:36 PM
    Im running .148/5.0 hybrid and it has it still...
    06-08-09 02:39 PM
    hey guys i just figured it out....try this....go into ur options than mobile network than choose global instead of 1XEV save it and now go into ur browser and it will show...i guess when we choose 1XEV is takes it away from the browser..weird.....does choosing global really drain ur better that much more??
    06-08-09 02:43 PM
    hey guys i just figured it out....try this....go into ur options than mobile network than choose global instead of 1XEV save it and now go into ur browser and it will show...i guess when we choose 1XEV is takes it away from the browser..weird.....does choosing global really drain ur better that much more??
    yep, exactly what i figured out. I just swapped mine and it was there and then not there
    06-08-09 02:45 PM
    Oh, the scientific method... who doesn't love it?

I'm glad you figured it out. That, and the "EN" language box showing up everywhere really annoyed me; it's nice to have them out of the way of what I'm trying to do.
    06-08-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD