Hope i'm asking in the right place, I rescently unlocked my BB Storm to AT&T and didn't receive a usb cable with it. It IS in mint cond (bought on flea-bay) so I simply bought a usb cable for 4 bucks. Anyways I just want to know if it is going to be hard to set up apps like google maps, yahoo instant messenger, gps etc.... I am still waiting for the cable so I can load the data books? To make my internet work. Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what apps work with the unlocked 9530 running on AT&T...thanks in advance!
    02-14-09 02:09 AM
    you shouldn't have any problem once you get the service books loaded so you have data access (at least for the ones that require it) blackberry apps are fairly generalized, only a few (ie VZ Nav, Visual Voicemail) are carrier specifice

edit: Welcom to the community!
    02-14-09 02:10 AM
    it's all pretty easy and if you have questions, just search the forums. there's almost an answer to anything here.
    02-14-09 02:11 AM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on the storm. There is a good list of apps available now and more coming out and being updated every day. To get an idea of the different types of apps, you can look at the Storm 3rd Party Apps subforum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 02:18 AM
    I think, AT&T can also send you the servicebooks. After that evvery app should connect automatically...
    02-14-09 04:03 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    02-14-09 04:05 AM
    Oh, yeah. Welcome 2 the community, crack!
    02-14-09 05:25 AM
    Welcome! I can't stress enough though to search before you ask your question. The search engine on this site is very good.

Make sure you upgrade your OS to a leaked one also once you get your USB, the phone will run much better. There is a OS discussion subforum at the top of the main Storm forum
    02-14-09 05:32 AM
    Congrats on the storm but I am truly sorry ur on att since u will never be able to see the full potential of ur storm

02-14-09 09:33 AM
    Congrats on the storm but I am truly sorry ur on att since u will never be able to see the full potential of ur storm

I agree....if you were gonna go with ATT, why didn't you just go with the iPhone? doesn't make sense...
    02-14-09 10:57 AM
    it's all pretty easy and if you have questions, just search the forums. there's almost an answer to anything here.
    this is so true lol... if i need ne thing to know or help with my BB i just look on hear and i always find a answer
    02-14-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD