So far I like your 1st version, I just put it on today but so far in 3 hrs I've only lost 4 megs of memory. Boot with 58 megs I admit I still had to shrink your version just a bit more bit its running like butter.
    05-30-09 09:34 PM
    I'm gonna try the 2nd beta and see how that runs. I can always go back to the first if I don't like it
    05-30-09 09:36 PM
    I'm gonna try the 2nd beta and see how that runs. I can always go back to the first if I don't like it
    i second that
    05-30-09 09:42 PM
    It's weird, when I installed the second beta, I had some weird extra icons in my home menu like screen/keyboard, bluetooth, another browser, and I just thought it was weird, maybe it''s b/c of the theme I'm running? Idk, I'm doing my necessary battery pulls right now, so we'll see if it was a fluke at first.

yeah, I don't think it was a fluke. Weird, I've never had those pop up before...
    Last edited by amavit; 05-30-09 at 10:10 PM.
    05-30-09 10:01 PM
    It's weird, when I installed the second beta, I had some weird extra icons in my home menu like screen/keyboard, bluetooth, another browser, and I just thought it was weird, maybe it''s b/c of the theme I'm running? Idk, I'm doing my necessary battery pulls right now, so we'll see if it was a fluke at first.

yeah, I don't think it was a fluke. Weird, I've never had those pop up before...
    That's very strange, can't say I've run into that issue yet. Did you wipe and install or upgrade over test 1?
    05-30-09 10:13 PM
    I didn't wipe from the first test. I wiped when I went to the first build. Maybe that's the problem..hmm. I'll try it later and see what I get from the fresh install. I thought it was really weird lol

Wiping and a fresh instal seemed to get rid of them. As of now lol
    Last edited by amavit; 05-31-09 at 06:04 AM.
    05-31-09 05:12 AM
    where is the link to the second beta of 1ofakindPC .148???
    05-31-09 08:06 AM
    where is the link to the second beta of 1ofakindPC .148???
    Here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It was back on the last page btw
    05-31-09 08:30 AM
    Thanks amavit...and this one is better than the first?
    05-31-09 09:08 AM
    So far I'm feeling that the first is better. I've been running the second for about a day (which really isn't enough time to judge it) and I really liked the 5.0 files, however my memory is staying pretty solid which is a big thing for me. I think they're about the same as of right now for me.
    05-31-09 09:17 AM
    I did like the first build a whole heck of a lot, but so far I think that this version is snappier transitioning btw applications and also when typing texts and emails...Both good but I think I prefer the 2nd ver better so far
    05-31-09 10:42 AM
    anything for the 9500 yet????

thanks
    06-01-09 01:52 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD