I read that it should be here soon. Anyone know of a potential leak? I want those transitions, speed, and no more color banding!!!!!!
    06-01-09 06:10 PM
    I read that it should be here soon. Anyone know of a potential leak? I want those transitions, speed, and no more color banding!!!!!!
    guess we'll have to wait and c (watch it be like at 2 am lmao)
    06-01-09 06:11 PM
    I want .16x

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 06:12 PM
    I don't think it would be .151 as that is the one for 9500, but hoping I can open cb front page tomorrow morning and smile with a new leak. Then I probably wont visit the forums for a couple of hours because all I'll read is the same questions over and over and over and over and over again about the new update, and how it is the best one ever ever yet
    06-01-09 06:15 PM
    Did verizon really release an OS upgrade with colour banding? Outrageous!
    06-01-09 06:19 PM
    I don't think it would be .151 as that is the one for 9500, but hoping I can open cb front page tomorrow morning and smile with a new leak. Then I probably wont visit the forums for a couple of hours because all I'll read is the same questions over and over and over and over and over again about the new update, and how it is the best one ever ever yet
    OR threads about lost browsers
    06-01-09 06:20 PM
    yes, you might get color banding fixed only to find out no themes work...yeah, thats good
    06-01-09 06:20 PM
    Did verizon really release an OS upgrade with colour banding? Outrageous!
    Have you tried it to notice it? There are only a select few here that even notice it. Nothing personal marcuswyse but you do talk about it the most....
    06-01-09 06:21 PM
    I am going to sound like a total moron but I really don't know the answer to this. What is color banding?
    06-01-09 06:22 PM
    That's why I don't want .151. Everyone will complain about broken themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 06:22 PM
    I am going to sound like a total moron but I really don't know the answer to this. What is color banding?
    Let me google that for you

edit: sorry, couldnt resist
    06-01-09 06:23 PM
    Have you tried it to notice it? There are only a select few here that even notice it. Nothing personal marcuswyse but you do talk about it the most....
    Yes but think about how many beta OS's Verizon declined because of small problems all that were much smaller then colour banding by far I have to agree with marcuswyse on this on I would like to see colour banding gone I have become hyper aware of it's presence.
    06-01-09 06:23 PM
    I'm gonna say either tonight, or in the next 48 hours.
    06-01-09 06:25 PM
    yes, you might get color banding fixed only to find out no themes work...yeah, thats good
    Are you saying that with 151 themes do not work. I haven't keep up with all the news
    06-01-09 06:25 PM
    Appleberry works bro!
    06-01-09 06:26 PM

edit: sorry, couldnt resist
    I did but I still don't really get it. I was hoping one of you could explain it to me and not be an *** about it.

Guess I was wrong.
    06-01-09 06:26 PM
    Yes but think about how many beta OS's Verizon declined because of small problems all that were much smaller then colour banding by far I have to agree with marcuswyse on this on I would like to see colour banding gone I have become hyper aware of it's presence.
    I promise you that there was not a single one declined because of the said banding.

Devil did I start something the the LMGTFY today?
    06-01-09 06:27 PM
    You guys need your eyes checked
    I don't want to pay this kind of money for a device that needs to deteriorate the color to speed up the OS. Does that really make any sense? Not at all. It's very obvious on most themes.
    06-01-09 06:27 PM
    I did but I still don't really get it. I was hoping one of you could explain it to me and not be an *** about it.

Guess I was wrong.
    Simple instead of the background pic looking all nice and smooth, you are able to notice lines where the color changes. For example if it goes from blue to black smoothly, with color branding you see lines as it goes from end to the other.
    06-01-09 06:29 PM

Guess I was wrong.
    On the phone it is a distinctive difference in shading from light to dark colors that look like little bands of colors. Most people won't it until it is pointed out.
    06-01-09 06:29 PM

Guess I was wrong.
    fyi, the answer was the first link: wikipedia, so i wasnt being an *** bout it
    06-01-09 06:30 PM
    I'm gonna say either tonight, or in the next 48 hours.
    Care to elaborate, blueberry?
    On the phone it is a distinctive difference in shading from light to dark colors that look like little bands of colors. Most people won't it until it is pointed out.
    ya what gtstang said ^^^^
    You guys need your eyes checked
    I don't want to pay this kind of money for a device that needs to deteriorate the color to speed up the OS. Does that really make any sense? Not at all. It's very obvious on most themes.
    Yes I wear glasses. Pictures look just fine for me. I have one theme on my phone that I use and it is not present there at all. The only time I ever see it is on the default Zen theme. But it doesn't bother me there anyhow.
    06-01-09 06:31 PM
    I got a flux capacitor you could borrow if you have a DeLorean and 1.21 Gigawatts.

Then you can come back and let us know.
    06-01-09 06:32 PM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD