Hmm. Guess I'm in the minority:

I updated my phone with no issues, but my battery lasted about 5 hours after a FULL charge. Had almost half battery when I went to bed at 1am and my phone woke me up at 230am screaming Low Batt. I've pulled the battery 3 times and it may be a bit better now. I'm going to try to live with it and keep pulling the battery to stabilize it.

On a positive note, my memory seems to be stable around 19 megs (good for me, on previous load I'd be lucky to be above 5 megs).
    06-02-09 12:27 PM
    I can't pt my phone on vibrate while its locked by holding down the mute button anymore
    06-02-09 08:24 PM
    4 hours?? Took me 30 minutes. Already had .148 leak downloaded. Did a wipe and loaded her up.
    OTA WAS taking ~4 hours on Sunday evening. Their servers HAD to have been getting hammered, though.....
    06-02-09 08:29 PM
    Updated on the BB Web page took about 10 minutes...works great!
    06-02-09 08:30 PM
    Update reason: Indicated that my version of 122 was an official release from Bell, not a leak.
    FWIW, if you're on VZW then Bell's official .122 was; for all intents and purposes, a leak on YOUR device.
    06-02-09 08:31 PM
    I upgraded on Sunday and boy was it a pain in the @ss. I kept getting messages saying I didn't have enough memory to complete dload or that my Battery was to low to complete upgrade. I wasn't at home so you can imagine my frustration of deleting apps one after the other and running back and forth to my car to charge... Ugh. Once I got home it was fine though I finally got it to dload all in all it was about an hour to install. Now that its done... Wow! This phone is running superbly. Its fast, no more little annoying loading icon, when I lock my phone it doesn't take 2 minutes to unlock and it allows me to answer phone calls when I get them! Memory is also almost always in the 20's it dipped to 17 yesterday but I honestly wouldn't have noticed as far as performance. The only issue I noticed is that yesterday my phone froze on my keyboard screen and I had to pull my Batt. And once this morning it froze also on the shortcut menu but really the tradeoff is well worth it phone runs great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Hey, first post here on crackberry, but my phone is also telling me that my memory is too low, but I dont have many apps, I cant imagine my memory being that low?
    How do I find how much I have left? I cant imagine with an 8 gig flash card that I would be out of memory after only a couple dozen pictures.
    I want to update the phone asap so I can see how much better it is over .75.
    06-02-09 08:35 PM
    No problems here! I dig it so far. Took 20 minutes on Sunday afternoon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 09:07 PM
    I've been okay with .148 so far. I used the DM.
    06-02-09 09:09 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD